Best Way To Give Parchar To Muslimah's? And Hindni's?

genie

Bro when you start topics like this, how do you think it makes us look like especially using words like "ripe for conversion,"? Or saying you want to convert someone because you want them to become supporters of Khalistan. It looks like you want to convert with the intention of revenge.

Yes its not just parchar and a little bit of revenge would be sweet against the anti-sikh forces out there but not the prime motivator the prime motivator is bring more people into Sikhi because by helping them into Sikhi we become better Sikhs too because we are motivated to teach them and learn ourselves.

How so? Taking advantage of people who do not know their religion, just as muslims did is right??

Better instead to leave them alone so that someone else can take advantage of them? Perhaps some Dawaah man? Getting to these people before they can be irreversibly brainwashed with a neurotic ideology like Islam is a mercy to them and the rest of the world. Only good can come of it. If somebody is going to take advantage of their ignorance, then at least let it be a Gursikh who opens their eyes to the truest faith, instead of some predatory muslim.

Bro when you start topics like this, how do you think it makes us look like especially using words like "ripe for conversion,"? Or saying you want to convert someone because you want them to become supporters of Khalistan. It looks like you want to convert with the intention of revenge.

When we are introducing more happy and well-adjusted Gursikhs into the Khalsa Panth, what does it matter how they were made, or whether genie and others feel a sense of poetic justice about the process? These women will be happier and freer than they have ever been permitted to be under Islam.
Sikhs have been leaving people of other faiths to their beliefs for all the years of our existence, and what do we have to show for it today? We've been screwed over by everyone, Hindus, Muslims, Christians and we are powerless to do anything about it because they each outnumber us at least 50 times over.

Better instead to leave them alone so that someone else can take advantage of them? Perhaps some Dawaah man? Getting to these people before they can be irreversibly brainwashed with a neurotic ideology like Islam is a mercy to them and the rest of the world. Only good can come of it. If somebody is going to take advantage of their ignorance, then at least let it be a Gursikh who opens their eyes to the truest faith, instead of some predatory muslim.

When we are introducing more happy and well-adjusted Gursikhs into the Khalsa Panth, what does it matter how they were made, or whether genie and others feel a sense of poetic justice about the process? These women will be happier and freer than they have ever been permitted to be under Islam.

Sikhs have been leaving people of other faiths to their beliefs for all the years of our existence, and what do we have to show for it today? We've been screwed over by everyone, Hindus, Muslims, Christians and we are powerless to do anything about it because they each outnumber us at least 50 times over.

Well said.

Sikhs are the most generous yet more gullible religious community I have ever come across. I know my brothers in here are not dumb they are intelligent in many fields and they know what needs to be done to safeguard sikhi for the next decades to come. But they are prone to keep falling into the politically correct trap time after time even though they have expressed sentiments in the forum of someone should do something against the online islamo-fascists dawahists and shiv sena type people.

They need to take a hard look at the reality of world and learn that deception is also an important shaster that Sikhs need to use. The psy-ops against anti-sikh forces is a must in online world because they are already doing it against Sikhi and Sikhs without most of us even realising because we too busy distracted in other activities..

The Brahmin hindustani nationalists have mastered this shaster as have islamists, the freemason westerners in white right wing media, the israeli jewish Zionists, etc,etc But Sikhs on the whole have not learnt the lessons of history past and current. They have relied on their physical sheer brute force to win battles and create kingdoms/states but in the 21st century such thinking wont win anything. And also having a care free attitude of what will be will be wont work either as Sikhs will definitely get screwed over if your a liberal. There wont be a community any more which is why the strongest communities are ones which constantly evolve new techniques to ensure they are prepared for the future and to do that they start to sow the seeds in the present.

So in terms of parchar, it is responsibly of all of us to push forward the Sikh ideological agenda on the communities we face the biggest threats from to ensure Sikhi is in a good state for the near and far future to come.

I recently chatted to an indian born so called sikh girl who said all religion teaches us the same thing and was dating a muslim. When I questioned her would she convert to islam she said why not, I asked her what her parents would think she said its her life, asked her what her thoughts were on Islam saying non-believers will go to hellfire forever she said she hasnt read anything in depth about islam but all religions teach that? Then she said she doesnt worship 10 guru's but she worships a holy book.

Now this is the state of indian born sikh girls they think all religions teach the same thing and that sikhs worship a holy book lol what the hell are these people being taught? We need to educate not only these lost souls but also bring muslimahs and hindni's into sikhi and fight for Khalistan not their palestine or hindustan as they wish their converts to do.

Well said.

Sikhs are the most generous yet more gullible religious community I have ever come across. I know my brothers in here are not dumb they are intelligent in many fields and they know what needs to be done to safeguard sikhi for the next decades to come. But they are prone to keep falling into the politically correct trap time after time even though they have expressed sentiments in the forum of someone should do something against the online islamo-fascists dawahists and shiv sena type people.

They need to take a hard look at the reality of world and learn that deception is also an important shaster that Sikhs need to use. The psy-ops against anti-sikh forces is a must in online world because they are already doing it against Sikhi and Sikhs without most of us even realising because we too busy distracted in other activities..

The Brahmin hindustani nationalists have mastered this shaster as have islamists, the freemason westerners in white right wing media, the israeli jewish Zionists, etc,etc But Sikhs on the whole have not learnt the lessons of history past and current. They have relied on their physical sheer brute force to win battles and create kingdoms/states but in the 21st century such thinking wont win anything. And also having a care free attitude of what will be will be wont work either as Sikhs will definitely get screwed over if your a liberal. There wont be a community any more which is why the strongest communities are ones which constantly evolve new techniques to ensure they are prepared for the future and to do that they start to sow the seeds in the present.

So in terms of parchar, it is responsibly of all of us to push forward the Sikh ideological agenda on the communities we face the biggest threats from to ensure Sikhi is in a good state for the near and far future to come.

I recently chatted to an indian born so called sikh girl who said all religion teaches us the same thing and was dating a muslim. When I questioned her would she convert to islam she said why not, I asked her what her parents would think she said its her life, asked her what her thoughts were on Islam saying non-believers will go to hellfire forever she said she hasnt read anything in depth about islam but all religions teach that? Then she said she doesnt worship 10 guru's but she worships a holy book.

Now this is the state of indian born sikh girls they think all religions teach the same thing and that sikhs worship a holy book lol what the hell are these people being taught? We need to educate not only these lost souls but also bring muslimahs and hindni's into sikhi and fight for Khalistan not their palestine or hindustan as they wish their converts to do.

This is what happens when we shortcut the depth of sikhi to trite sound-bites : people take respect of choice to be acceptance of their paths wholly . If we don't familiarise just who were our Guru Sahiban and how we can hear their voices through Gurbani and the status that Gurbani has people will never think of Maharaj as nothing more than paper pages ; I've heard people saying stupid things like why are sihs getting angry why don't they just get another print of the book ...uh huh that's from apnay.

This is what happens when we shortcut the depth of sikhi to trite sound-bites : people take respect of choice to be acceptance of their paths wholly . If we don't familiarise just who were our Guru Sahiban and how we can hear their voices through Gurbani and the status that Gurbani has people will never think of Maharaj as nothing more than paper pages ; I've heard people saying stupid things like why are sihs getting angry why don't they just get another print of the book ...uh huh that's from apnay.

Indeed some of these lost liberal punjabans have always thought that sri guru granth sahib ji is like some hindu idol to bow down and worship. When in actual fact SGGS Ji is not God and should not be worshiped like that it should be respected as a messanger who speaks to us in order for us to to connect with Waheguru, the creator of everything, whom should be worshiped.

If people want to become Sikhs they should be helped. Most of our own Sikhs need to learn as well. Just going to the Gurdwara will not really help. People give up and join other religions because they cannot find information on Sikhi. Remember the Guru Sahibs sent missionaries around India and further to spread the knowledge of Sikhi.

If people want to become Sikhs they should be helped. Most of our own Sikhs need to learn as well. Just going to the Gurdwara will not really help. People give up and join other religions because they cannot find information on Sikhi. Remember the Guru Sahibs sent missionaries around India and further to spread the knowledge of Sikhi.

never heard about it before! Please elaborate on it my dear veer.

thanks

Muslims and Sikhs both believe in One God and thats a very important bond. Infact according to Sikhism, it is the basis of Bhagti that there is ONE GOD. EK OANKAAR.

best way to give parchar to muslims is to give them Zafarnama and Bhai Nand Lal Ji's writings and once they start loving them(which is only a matter of time) start giving them Gurbani Translations.

Sadly, hindus believe in devi devta who are limited to trai-gunni maya. Hindus believe in Krishna to be God and krishan used deceit and was lusty insaan. Its tough to make hindus understand Gurbani and concept of ONE GOD.

So best way to parchar to them is to give the GURU ITIHAAS. Itihaas of battle of Chamkaur, shaheedi of Sahibzaadey, concept of martyrdom.

Once they realize that Sikh warriors were lakhs of times more brave and ETHICAL IN WAR TACTICS than brahma vishnu shiv etc, then u can start giving them Gurbani Translations.

problem with both faiths they do not have a Guru as such (HIndus are a minority who have a Guru ) and we are supposed to connect people with Jagat Guru so they can gain true gian and be saved from lakh churasi . They who are muslim, dalit or lower castes have no thao so we should light the path to their true Guru nithavia ka thao , nithania ka tan , niotian ka ot, niaasria ka aasra This our prescribed duty to share the love and the Gurbani.