Singh In Gay Night Club

Guest Jacfsing2

Hi I saw this guy outside Molly Moggs club which seems like gay club and he was there wearing the Nihang Singh's baana and when I saw him he felt uncomfortable and disappear from that place.

I have no idea why he would be at any night club, (not just gay ones). I don't understand what you mean by uncomfortable and all that? Is he doing this for some money?

Guest Jacfsing2

Doesn't really mean anything, I mean iv stood outside a nightclub before and that doesn't i was in there going wild and to use the common phrase "shaking my booty" in there. Poor guy could have been lost lol

I would like to agree with you, but his clothing proves that he probably knew where he was going. He has some random balls on his dumalla.

I dont know about this guy, but when I used to go clubing (sigh) I once saw an apna wearing a pagg kissing a guy... this was in a straight central London club. At the time I never said anything but after I really wished I did but then again I shouldnt judge?

I have also seen a hijabi come out of a pub with a sleevless top, you just cant make it up...

Nothing seems to amaze me these days.