I Married a saint or what?

Guest Baljit kaur

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Guilty?, 

For the popular contributors this week everyone had a higher like number than what's usually given total in most weeks. I think at best, there are some bots who liked it, (or maybe our one like is worth more in some hacked topics rather than others), I don't really like the whole anonymous like that much, at least previously, you knew who liked your posts and who didn't.

Or it could be that some people just happen to like our posts, I have commented on quite a few posts this week though. It could also be that those same likes read past posts of members too and like them, which I sometimes do too. I normally like quite a lot of posts, rather than commenting on them in the past, been quite active this week. But I will probably go and have a rest for a while. I agree this way you can't tell whether the likes are genuine or not. 

Guest Jacfsing2
12 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Or it could be that some people just happen to like our posts, I have commented on quite a few posts this week though. It could also be that those same likes read past posts of members too and like them, which I sometimes do too. I normally like quite a lot of posts, rather than commenting on them in the past, been quite active this week. But I will probably go and have a rest for a while. I agree this way you can't tell whether the likes are genuine or not. 

I don't know if others remember this, but once on this site there were guest versions of some of the most popular people at that time, there were guest wale Jacfsing2, Guest wale Simran345, as well as sone other guest wale members at that time with the exact same names as some of the members on this site, so sometimes it just changes my perception. 

5 minutes ago, silverSingh said:

MisterrSingh, it was me that gave you tonnes of likes for your posts hehehe ....  I am guilty as charged Sir! My only intention to do so was to encourage you to post more and more in order to keep you mentally active considering you are bit long in the tooth at 89(?)!! Oops, sorry to let it slip out so indiscreetly! Excuse my imprudence :p

That's fine, as long as it's clear that I'm not upvoting my posts via a second account, lol. I offer my opinions; nothing more. I would never suppose to think I'm always in the right. There is always so much to learn and absorb.

@Jacfsing2, don't know what's going on, but I'll tell you one thing.  Someone must be very bored to like my ? emoticons, must have put on about a million, oops. They probably got tired counting them all, and thought that's "how I feel, neend ageyi" lol. Of all the things to like, they go and like the emoticons. ?