Disgrace To Name Of 'khalsa' And 'sant'

kirpadhar

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

This article was in sundays news of the world and is online too...

really really bad... puts the name sant and khalsa into bad light...there are true sants in this world and true khalsa's but few and far between

INVESTIGATION: This coach load of illegal immigrants thought they were going to work...

Busted!

By Mazher Mahmood

I DROVE a mini-bus load of illegals into the arms of the law yesterday—as my expose of an immigration racket run by a Sikh ‘saint' reached its dramatic climax.

My passengers—some of whom had posed as Sikh priests to get into the UK —had happily piled into the mini-bus looking forward to jobs I'd promised them in my construction firm.

But they were walking into a trap and within minutes the bus was stopped at a road block and surrounded by cops.

The men stayed quiet as the cops hauled them out of the minibus and led them to a police van.

Last night they were being quizzed by immigration officials.

The bust was the culmination of an incredible month-long investigation into an immigration racket run from the Nanaksar Temple in Walsall, West Midlands.

During the probe, living ‘saint' Sant Baba Baljit Singhji Khalsa fixed it for me to buy papers which would state that one of my ‘relatives' was a priest, allowing him entry to Britain.

The papers were handed over by his partner in crime, Sikh priest Randhir Singh, who pocketed £400.

I was posing as a construction firm boss—and Singh jumped at the chance to get work for some of his pals.

He told me: "There are a few of our brothers here who need jobs. They don't have any papers so they can't work legally.

"Can you give them jobs? You can com

e here illegally by posing as priests or in lorries, but once you're here it's hard to get jobs with reasonable money. Obviously you only have to pay them a fraction of what you would pay English labourers."

Farewells

We arranged to meet at the temple at 12:30pm yesterday. When I arrived, Priest Randhir emerged with Harbans Singh, who is masquerading as a priest, and Jagdish Singh, who is applying to stay in the country as a priest even though he has been working as a garage mechanic.

Randhir gave me a long embrace and the other two men shook hands with me before climbing into the 17-seater minibus. Randhir asked me to drive to a terraced house, where we picked up another five illegals.

Randhir believed I was taking his cronies to London, where they would start new lives working on my building site. But they never got out of Walsall.

I had met immigration officials before going to the temple and they had given me a map pinpointing the quiet industrial estate where they would lie in wait for me to deliver the immigrants. When I pulled up with my cargo of illegals, they swooped.

Each of the men was ordered off the bus to be told through an interpreter they were arrested.

My lasting image is of Priest Randhir in handcuffs, arms outstretched begging to be freed.

Bizarrely, a senior officer later asked if they could put the men back in the minibus and if I could drive them into Birmingham where they would be quizzed. I agreed and several officers got into the van to watch over the men during the journey.

We were tipped off about the racket by head priest of the Nanaksar Temple, Karnail Singh. He said: "It is scandalous how our religion is being used in an immigration racket.

"It's happening at temples all over the country, including my own, and is a huge racket."

Anyone applying to come here as a priest must show that they have been properly ordained following a minimum of one year's training. After four years, ministers can apply to live here permanently.

To uncover the fake priest scandal I posed as a Sikh and arranged an audience with Indian holy man, Sant Baba Baljit Singhji Khalsa, who was in Britain on a preaching tour.

This ‘living saint'—who faces firearms charges in India—was soon offering to arrange to bring my fictitious cousin to Britain.

"Is he a Sikh with a full beard?" he inquired. "He hasn't shaved has he?"

Sikhs are not allowed to cut their hair, so anyone posing as a preacher would have to have a long beard. Sant Baba said he could arrange a letter from a temple for our man.

He told me: "The temples have made it a business. There are a few temples that are doing it nowadays." We told Sant Baba we were worried our man would not be able to convince the authorities he was a Sikh priest because he did not know enough about the religious texts.

Clever

Sant Baba said: "He will have to prepare. I'll show him the way. It'll take ten days. But a clever bloke can do it in just two days."

He later arranged for me to meet his right-hand man Randhir Singh, who told me: "Your letter will be done, don't worry.

"It'll be £400 because it has to be official. It'll say we want your man to come here to preach. It'll say all his accommodation and living costs will be down to us."

The following day Randhir arranged to hand over the letter. We met outside a library near the temple and he proudly showed off the document addressed to the Home Office in New Delhi.

The letter from the Guru Nanak Sikh Mission Darbar in Rugby was signed by its president, Jaswant Singh Kalsi.

It said: "The Executive Committee wish to sponsor the following preacher and support the visa application for a religious tour." It then named our fictitious man in India as a preacher. Randhir Singh bragged: "More than a 100 people have come over like this. The Home Office can't do anything because our papers show that you are a priest and that your services are required at a temple here.

Worry

"Don't worry. As long as your man has a beard and a turban and looks like a priest and can speak a few words of English, he will be here in a flash.

"Once he is here for a couple of years, he can stay here with his family forever!" I handed over £400 which he counted out in front of me—twice. He said: "It's a pukka job. Your man is sorted."

Also hoping to get sorted soon are Sukha Singh and Nidhan Singh. They arrived in Britain on the back of a lorry and have sought refuge at the temple. Sukha told me: "I have no papers. We are both saving up to try and get priest status so we can stay. God is great."

Now the sinners can look forward to being kicked out of their safe haven. Our dossier is available to the authorities.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its FAKE, its a Fake story which has been fabricated, and RAW and other indian govt agencies have fabricated this,

Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa "Dadu Sahib Wale" are one of the Sant's in india who speak 84 and Khalistan aswell as Gurmat Katha Kirtan Updesh

and so the Indian Govt are trying to frame "Sants" and "Kathavaachaks" And "leaders" who speak out.... Khalistan and 84

if you want proof Baba Baljit Singh Ji's cassettes Cd's DVD's from india, recorded Live in a Diwan in india Baba Baljit Singh Speaks openly of Khalistan and Of 84 Shaheeds, and Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale"

his speeches can be heard on his cassettes and Cds and DVDS.

He also has had trouble with pakhandi gurus like radha soamis and noormahalia's and sirsa wala's.

its FAKE, its a Fake story which has been fabricated, and RAW and other indian govt agencies have fabricated this,

Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa "Dadu Sahib Wale" are one of the Sant's in india who speak 84 and Khalistan aswell as Gurmat Katha Kirtan Updesh

and so the Indian Govt are trying to frame "Sants" and "Kathavaachaks" And "leaders" who speak out.... Khalistan and 84

if you want proof Baba Baljit Singh Ji's cassettes Cd's DVD's from india, recorded Live in a Diwan in india Baba Baljit Singh Speaks openly of Khalistan and Of 84 Shaheeds, and Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale"

his speeches can be heard on his cassettes and Cds and DVDS.

He also has had trouble with pakhandi gurus like radha soamis and noormahalia's and sirsa wala's.

87969[/snapback]

So if someone speaks about 84 and Khalistan they cannot be involved in immigration scams ? (LOL)

Contact Maz (or whatever his name is and ask him for tape recordings).

Dr Chohan is always on about Khalistan but has not been framed by RAW and IB.

Once again a "Sant" is exposed and his followers claim he can do no wrong. Reminds me about followers of another so called baba/sant accused of sexually exploiting his followers. Whats the point in giving his phone number he is not exactly going to say I am a people smuggler.

oh yeah isit? yeah a Sant / Baba was exposed before, but wheres the proof Khalsa ji????

Khalsa ji, where is the proof on that Sant / Baba of the misdeeds he did???

i can go handing out B*** <admin-profanity filter activated> leaflets about people of our Community does that mean its true?

so much was said about that Sant / Baba does it mean its true???

Wheres the stories now about him??? it said more was coming wheres it all gone now??????????????????

This Story now about Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa wheres THE PROOF???

come on i could say MAZHER MAHMOOD is a terrroist and was plaaning to cause havok on the Sikh Community and Sikh Gurdwara's.... does this MEAN ITS TRUE???????

go speak to the people involved they say it has got nothing to do With Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa!!

He said: "It's a pukka job. Your man is sorted." <<<<< for a person who cannot speak english, can he use this type of language???????????

oh yeah isit? yeah a Sant / Baba was exposed before, but wheres the proof Khalsa ji????

i can go handing out B*** <admin-profanity filter activated> leaflets about people of our Community does that mean its true?

Wheres the stories now about him??? it said more was coming wheres it all gone now??????????????????

come on i could say MAZHER MAHMOOD is a terrroist and was plaaning to cause havok on the Sikh Community and Sikh Gurdwara's.... does this MEAN ITS TRUE???????

go speak to the people involved they say it has got nothing to do With Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa!!

He said: "It's a pukka job. Your man is sorted."  <<<<< for a person who cannot speak english, can he use this type of language???????????

88005[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I think the best thing to do is let the authorities deal with it. Let this journalist pass the info to the authorities and the gulity will be prosecuted.

At the end of the day, this article is in the News of the World, who are renowned for their 'creative' journalism.

Anyway, one thing that needs addressing is all Granthi Singhs should have to have taken Santhia of the whole of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji (as a minimum) before being allowed to do Guru Sahib's seva... There should be a process where they are able to prove this via documentation from one of the Takhts or Sikh Institutes (i.e Taksal, Nanaksar, Rara Sahib). Otherwise we are going to have more and more cases like this...

He said: "It's a pukka job. Your man is sorted."  <<<<< for a person who cannot speak english, can he use this type of language???????????

88005[/snapback]

The story about that baba is well known and it is also well known why he has not stepped foot in Canada since the story broke but is now going to places like Kenya.

You appear to be confused and well into conspiracy theories involving RAW etc. I think you have watched James Bond too many times. Reminds me of your Soho Road fantasy/conspiracies, which you have not proved to date ! Also what you done to stop your uncles at Smethwick Gurdwara allowing Punjab Police officers playing in the Brum Kabaddi tournament ? ( L O L )

Go on I believe the story. You the one who doubts Mazar so go on you prove him wrong.

If its nothing to do with the Sant then which plonker did Mazar interview who claimed he was the baba ?

You ever thought that these so called baba espousing Khalistan etc could be RAW agents sent over every now and then to rouse people like you in the UK ? Afterall if they are so against this "baba" why would they give him a passport to leave India they could easily use toxins in envelopes etc to kill him in a few minutes if your RAW conspiracies are to be believed.

ITs typical that this gurdwara is involved yet again, the truth behind this will eventually come out as it has done with all the other scandals that have occured here....

i dont think the BAba is to balem as much as the feddy sewdars behind this scam, everyone locally knows this has been going on for a while, the only thing in question wa sthis baba's involvement.

well done lads you've done it again!!! :(((

Forget about all that rubbish a second- has anyone read the article- you've got to feel sorry for those guys that have been duped after paying huge amounts of money. And look how smug the journalist sounds about catching these people out. The illegal immigrants are THE biggest victims here, so I thought this was distasteful. Individuals have preyed on their desperation to move abroad for their own gain.