Celebrating Anniversary Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Perpetual Guruship - 300 Years

Hardeep__singh

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

All to my sincere beloved brothers and sisters.

I have been approached by my local Gurudwara to forward a leaflet on an event which will be celebrating Guru Ji's (Guru Granth Sahib Ji) 300th Anniversary. The event is a celebration of Leeds receiving its charter 800 years ago too. The event will be held at Roundhay Park from 11th to 14th October 2007. The celebration is to bring the Sikh community closer to spirituality and to involve in cultural diversity, there will be elements of other faiths and there will be lots do and see. There is a need of volunteers to do 'Sewa' in many areas such as Langar, Car parking/Security, Marketing and Promotion, Setup and break down, Entertainment, transportation, accomodation, lighting, photography, video recording and floristry and many more.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help in some way and/or even come and visit this wonderful event and if you can pass on this message/leaflet to any of your fellow Sikh friends and relatives, this would be greatly appreciated and Guru Ji will bless you as always. There will be a meeting held (if you would like to volunteer yourself) on Monday 24th September 2007 at 7pm at GNNSJ Gurdwara in Beeston, Leeds, who knows you may see some familiar faces and "Jeevan Safal Hoi Gah".

Contacts are contained in the leaflet. You need to register and make full commitment to Guru Ji and the 'sewa'.

I know this should be in "Sewa" section but there will be more interest if I leave it here, please mods dont delete/move this, there is urgency of 'Sewa' needed. In fact if you cant make this a sticky that would be great.

Hardeep Singh

Rounday_20Park_20Sikh_20Event_2011_14_20Oct_202007_1_.pdf

All to my sincere beloved brothers and sisters.

I have been approached by my local Gurudwara to forward a leaflet on an event which will be celebrating Guru Ji's (Guru Granth Sahib Ji) 300th Anniversary. The event is a celebration of Leeds receiving its charter 800 years ago too. The event will be held at Roundhay Park from 11th to 14th October 2007. The celebration is to bring the Sikh community closer to spirituality and to involve in cultural diversity, there will be elements of other faiths and there will be lots do and see. There is a need of volunteers to do 'Sewa' in many areas such as Langar, Car parking/Security, Marketing and Promotion, Setup and break down, Entertainment, transportation, accomodation, lighting, photography, video recording and floristry and many more.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help in some way and/or even come and visit this wonderful event and if you can pass on this message/leaflet to any of your fellow Sikh friends and relatives, this would be greatly appreciated and Guru Ji will bless you as always. There will be a meeting held (if you would like to volunteer yourself) on Monday 24th September 2007 at 7pm at GNNSJ Gurdwara in Beeston, Leeds, who knows you may see some familiar faces and "Jeevan Safal Hoi Gah".

Contacts are contained in the leaflet. You need to register and make full commitment to Guru Ji and the 'sewa'.

I know this should be in "Sewa" section but there will be more interest if I leave it here, please mods dont delete/move this, there is urgency of 'Sewa' needed. In fact if you cant make this a sticky that would be great.

Hardeep Singh

Is anyone interested in partaking in Guru ki Sewa? (UK people)

Do any of you guys know if there are still stalls available? Or whether we can setup a small table area for our Sikh Womens Welfare group?

PM or let me know and I'd be very greateful!!!!!

Fateh ji

I spoke to Jarnail Singh, he said to me to drop your message in an email to him and he can see what he can do, he said they dont accept buying and selling or commerical setup! As soon as I hear anything I will drop you a PM

Hardeep Singh

Can mods please make this a sticky..as the Gurudwara have asked me again personally to promote this "Sewa". Please for Guru Ji's respect and honor and for your own benefit, please people we need as many people as possible for "Sewa", please register yourself on http://www.gnnsjleeds.com/ and also promote this Sikh community event.