To Those Who Say Nihangs...

Surinderjit

Did you know that 4 Nihungs who were masters in Gatka, were placed at the four entrances of the Golden Temple... They were so effective in gakta that the army couldnt come in ?10? meter rage of them...

tha was in delhi in 84.

also what an amazing coincidence as i had seen that foto again recently wiv da farladhari Nihang Singh, and i wanted to know if anyone has any idea who he is? a question for the nihangs as well. Can sum1 be a nihang wivout being in a Dal? Or is being in a Dal neceesary?

no one can called a khalsa if is not amritdhari ... no one can be called a taksali if he has not spend time in taksal ( as told by baba pooran singh damdami taksal ) ... in same way no one can be called nihung till he stays with dal and do the seva of guru khalsa panth ... nihung singha de boll bale u cant learn them without staying in dal ... if some dont know the language how can he be called nihung ... nihungs have a specific mareyada which can only be understood and learned when u live in dal ... from outside u can only observe it ... only observe it ...

( when i say stay with dal it doesnt mean u live in gurdwara but u spend time when ever u get with dal panth )

jassa, tell me more, how long duz 1 hav to stay wiv Dal Panth, b4 he can say he is a nihang, is it until he knows and shows that he can undertake maryada of Nihang Singh? and can he say by himself that " yeh im a nihang" or duz the jathedar or mukh sewadaar of the showni or dal say " ok now you are nihang singh" ?

is there a specific amount of learning or sewa or time one has to undertake , before he earns this honour?

i read that students in taksal have to do 25 recitations of Aad Guru before they allowed to become Akhand paathis.

jassa, tell me more, how long duz 1 hav to stay wiv Dal Panth, b4 he can say he is a nihang, is it until he knows and shows that he can undertake maryada of Nihang Singh? and can he say by himself that " yeh im a nihang" or duz the jathedar or mukh sewadaar of the showni or dal say " ok now you are nihang singh" ?

is there a specific amount of learning or sewa or time one has to undertake , before he earns this honour?

i read that students in taksal have to do 25 recitations of Aad Guru before they allowed to become Akhand paathis.

i'll tell you when i return from the dal this summer, assuming know one else does. send me an e-mail asking, and i wills tar it and get back to in half a year tongue.gif

e-mail: surinderjit21@#