Niddar Singh & Buddha Dal

Matheen

Please take note of this:

(from Kamalroop Singh's blog)

After a recent trip to India and spending time with various Jathedars, a number of conversations took place, that I would like to add were intiated by those in-charge. The outcome of which were:

1. Nidar Singh is not Jathedar of Buddha Dal UK and no Singh has the permission at this time to take the role.

2. The Jathedars in India: acting Jathedar of Akal Takht, Baba Gurbachan Singh, Akali Baba Joginder Singh Ji Buddha Dal, Akali Baba Makhan Singh Ji Tarana Dal Shahidi Misal, Baba Daya Singh Biddhi Chand, Akali Baba Nihal Singh, do not agree with the views of Nidar Singh.

3. They have clearly stated that Sikhs are not Hindu

4. That Sikhi is not Snatan

• 2 weeks later...
Please take note of this:
(from Kamalroop Singh's blog)

After a recent trip to India and spending time with various Jathedars, a number of conversations took place, that I would like to add were intiated by those in-charge. The outcome of which were:

1. Nidar Singh is not Jathedar of Buddha Dal UK and no Singh has the permission at this time to take the role.

2. The Jathedars in India: acting Jathedar of Akal Takht, Baba Gurbachan Singh, Akali Baba Joginder Singh Ji Buddha Dal, Akali Baba Makhan Singh Ji Tarana Dal Shahidi Misal, Baba Daya Singh Biddhi Chand, Akali Baba Nihal Singh, do not agree with the views of Nidar Singh.

3. They have clearly stated that Sikhs are not Hindu

4. That Sikhi is not Snatan

hmmm thats strage...since ive seen the hand written and sign letter by akaali nihang baba santa singh stating that nidar singh nihang has been given the authority of being jathedar of buddha dal uk.

There's no such letter. There is a letter by Baba ji's doctor, which he wrote to thank Niddar for his gift of a camera. He had no authority and in fact many Singhs in the Dal feel he poisoned Baba Ji over time.

Why would Baba Ji give Jathedari to a compulsive lier?

There's no such letter. There is a letter by Baba ji's doctor, which he wrote to thank Niddar for his gift of a camera. He had no authority and in fact many Singhs in the Dal feel he poisoned Baba Ji over time.

Is this the same Baba that rebuilt the Akal Takhat after 1984, which was subsequently demolished and rebuilt by the panth?

How do YOU know that no such letter exists?

Is this the same Baba that rebuilt the Akal Takhat after 1984, which was subsequently demolished and rebuilt by the panth?

That's the one. He was given the funds by the Government, there's a DVD you can get from the stall at Havelock Rd Gurudwara (Operation Bluestar) which shows him with police protection beginning the work, and the finished article which could have been better.

Koi: I've seen the letter in question myself - he used to flash it around back in the day. The current Jathedars would know if he was ever given that title or not, don't you think? In any case, they've stated what the facts are.

That's the one. He was given the funds by the Government, there's a DVD you can get from the stall at Havelock Rd Gurudwara (Operation Bluestar) which shows him with police protection beginning the work, and the finished article which could have been better.

Koi: I've seen the letter in question myself - he used to flash it around back in the day. The current Jathedars would know if he was ever given that title or not, don't you think? In any case, they've stated what the facts are.

I've seen the letter in question too. poor quality photocopy that does not prove anything, however the lings seemed at the time to go crazy for it. Glad to see Gursikho like matheen doing such a god job highlighting this anti sikh elements.

in fact many Singhs in the Dal feel he poisoned Baba Ji over time.

what are u talking about niddar singh and baba santa singh ???

yes and the akal takth sahib u visit today is built by baba santa singh today infact all the five times when akal takth sahib was attacked it was build by budhadal only ... it was demolished and rebuilt again are just rumors