Some Questions For Khalistanis

freespirit

regarding khalistan my questions are this

everyone i know who wants khalistan doesn't want to go fight for khalistan, so why preach it

with all the problems with our community why are we wasting energy chanting khalistan

why waste money and energy on khalistan when we don't need a country, instead we should focus that energy on getting justice for the 84 victims, and getting justice for all the victims of the punjab police and indian army

most khalistanis want to be friends with pakistanis which i don't support cause what they did to us in 47, and what pakistanis continue to do in places like uk, you have things like sikh muslim foundation which is a slap in our faces, the website panthicweekly sure loves kissing pakistan <banned word filter activated> and this makes me turn on khalistan even harder

we have serious problems in our community like guys getting hooked on drugs and girls running off with muslims, lets focus on fixing those problems and getting justice for the victims in india

plus how would khalistan survive economically with so much corruption in punjab, and with almost half the youth hooked on drugs

how would we survive as a military when pakistan will come in to kick our butt

who will live their when everyone wants to move to canada uk america

farming is all we have in punjab and its not good enough anymore

the youth arn't getting educated their dropping out of schools

their's so many problems their is no way of having khalistan but we can sure fix the problems like drug abuse

but for everyone who still wants khalistan tell me how will you get khalistan with all these problems, and why no one is willing to fight for it

everyone i know who wants khalistan doesn't want to go fight for khalistan, so why preach it

Be reasonable here. Did every Indian fight against the British? Supporting human rights doesn’t require everyone to go back and fight. Is it illegal or immoral to oppose Indian oppression against the Sikhs? I know many who wish to go back and fight. Even in 18th century not every single Sikh fought against the Mughals. Why can’t one support Khalistan without having to go back to fight?

with all the problems with our community why are we wasting energy chanting khalistan

Okay. Then why are you wasting energy opposing Khalistan? Why not go back and solve the problems? To many Sikhs, Khalistan is the solution to problems.

why waste money and energy on khalistan when we don't need a country, instead we should focus that energy on getting justice for the 84 victims, and getting justice for all the victims of the punjab police and indian army

It is solely your opinion that “we” don’t need a country. Many Sikhs do want a separate country due to all the oppression and tyranny of the Indian government. I don’t know who is wasting money on Khalistan and how but just because you don’t agree with the idea doesn’t mean it is a waste of time. In my opinion having hopes of getting justice from the government is waste of time and money. Have we obtained any justice at all? Hundreds of witnesses appeared in the courts but no one was punished. Police, Army, BSF etc were told to do everything by the government so justice will not be served.

most khalistanis want to be friends with pakistanis which i don't support cause what they did to us in 47, and what pakistanis continue to do in places like uk, you have things like sikh muslim foundation which is a slap in our faces, the website panthicweekly sure loves kissing pakistan <banned word filter activated> and this makes me turn on khalistan even harder

I do not think you know “most” Khalistanis in the world. You may know a few but not everyone so don’t judge everyone base don few individuals. It is not reasonable. 1947 and 1984 were not any different when we look at the atrocities but 84 was much worse because it was done by a government we considered our own and by a community we considered our brothers. Sikhs have never showed as much loyalty and love towards Muslims compared to Hindus. Pakistan being the “enemy” and a hostile country helped us during turmoil. They may not be our friends or may not support our cause which is fine but it doesn’t mean we should ignore their help. Khalistanis don’t love Pakistan. They appreciate its help. Their policy is “enemy’s enemy is our friend”. They wish to weaken India and it is pretty obvious. Countries do that all the time. I hardly doubt they are active these days or helping Khalistanis now. Those days are gone.

we have serious problems in our community like guys getting hooked on drugs and girls running off with muslims, lets focus on fixing those problems and getting justice for the victims in india

We do have problems and so do all the communities. Let’s be rational here. You oppose Khalistan because we have certain problems. Then my question is why have countries in which these problems already exist? Why not eliminate India where majority of the youth is on drugs and eliminate UK where religious riots happen and Muslim problems are prevalent? Has a country ever gone bankrupt due to drug problems? We should focus on all the problems but it doesn’t mean we should ignore our right to freedom.

plus how would khalistan survive economically with so much corruption in punjab, and with almost half the youth hooked on drugs

How is Punjab surviving now with so much corruption? How is India surviving with so much injustice and corruption? By your logic India shouldn’t even exist because it has so many problems. By the way read book by Saroop Singh Narang on this topic. Punjab can survive and do better independently because it will have full control over its waters and electricity. Industry can be setup and free market can exist. Farmers will have the right to price their own crops and sell them internationally. Corruption is due to corrupt government.

how would we survive as a military when pakistan will come in to kick our butt

What evidence do you have that Pakistan will turn against us? India had no weapons and good army in 1947. Why did they not think of the same problem about China? It is logical to assume that Pakistan and India will always be each other’s enemies. So they will feel better with a Sikh country in between playing the role of a buffer state. I assume they will try to be friendly to weaken India. This is not the time period where one country can attack the neighboring country just for the heck of it and take over.

who will live their when everyone wants to move to canada uk America

Then why not eliminate Punjab and India since everyone wants to move to the West? With better way of life and opportunities provided in the home country no one would want to move. Also, it is irrational to say that every Sikh has to live in Khalistan. Sikhs can live wherever they want. It doesn’t mean Khalistan will be empty.

farming is all we have in punjab and its not good enough anymore

Industry can be setup. Badal and the government simply won’t allow it and the so-called free market doesn’t exist there.

the youth arn't getting educated their dropping out of schools

Correct. It is a problem but not fault of Khalistanis. People have no source of income. Their salaries are not increasing with inflation. They cannot afford the fees. Government gives no grant or financial aid. So-called scholarships end up in officials pockets. Even when someone goes through all the hardships and gets a degree the employment opportunities are none. Government setup no industry. Youth has to go outside of Punjab to get a job and the salary it provides is not enough. Sikhs cannot force the government to do something when the government itself is part of the problem. This is why Sikhs want Khalistan so they can setup schools where Sikh history, literature and Gurbani is also taught without any Hinduism influence. There should be no reservation system and students without any caste discrimination should be provided grants and financial aid as well as employment opportunities.

their's so many problems their is no way of having khalistan but we can sure fix the problems like drug abuse

How do you propose we can fix it without Khalistan? Are you planning on going back and starting a campaign to stop the drug traffic and fix everything? What is your plan? How do you propose to stop the government from bringing in drugs? All countries have drug problems but they are surviving. Sure we need to fix the problems but this is not the reason to oppose Sikhs’ right to freedom and justice.

but for everyone who still wants khalistan tell me how will you get khalistan with all these problems, and why no one is willing to fight for it

I am willing to fight for it and so are so many others but again one doesn’t need to fight to support it. Millions of Hindus didn’t fight for India before 47 but they supported freedom. If you are against Khalistan then you should focus on the problems you want fixed instead of bothering and opposing something you do not support or care about. You do what you think is right. Why ask others to give up their rights?

Every problem has a solution. The problems you highlighted are the very reasons Sikhs need Khalistan. No government will support Sikhs in UK, Pakistan, France, USA etc. Only the Sikh government will support the Sikh cause. Sikhs need political voice in the world. No matter where a Sikh lives he needs to feel secure and have the right to live as a Sikh not as a “hindu” “muslim” or “an arab” etc. All the problems you talk about exist in India then how is it surviving? Khalistan can survive the same way. Be part of the solution not part of the problem. A true Sikh seeks solutions instead of asking others questions and waiting for them to be answered. These problems are ours and we must find solutions. Don’t discourage or oppose others. A Sikh against another Sikh is the biggest problem we have and your post is the proof of why there is no unity. Agree to disagree and respect the right of other people’s beliefs. You are against Khalistan then don’t be bothered by it. Leave it alone and do what you think is not waste of time.

So I guess the guy cussing World Muslim Sikh Federation is not greatful that Nanakana Sahib and other Gurdwareh are intact and get repaird and that desendents of Mardana do Keertan in those Pakistani Gurdwareh- twadeh kehera sapph larda rehenda appreciate the respectful Muslims have kept our Gurdwareh and respect them unlike Hindus of Hindustan

Guest amar_jkp

These Hindu fools will not accept what they have done to sikhs . Day by day my hatread for them is increasing , i dont have words to tell our people how much i hate them. I have made promise to myself that i will give my childrens evrything good house , food , cars plus hatread against Hindu and Hindustanis.

These Hindu fools will not accept what they have done to sikhs . Day by day my hatread for them is increasing , i dont have words to tell our people how much i hate them. I have made promise to myself that i will give my childrens evrything good house , food , cars plus hatread against Hindu and Hindustanis.

Fateh veer ji!

I understand your anger, but it is both unhealthy and against the teachings of Sikhi to hate a whole race of people for the misdeeds of some of the members. In my experience, it is better to do battle against this fundamentalist ideology, whether it comes from Hindu sources or Muslim ones, rather than hate the people who represent it. Not all Hindus are RSS, but RSS is Hindu propaganda. Ideology can only be fought with words, and then only with a cool head; it's only enemies who try to harm you physically that are battled with bir ras and shastar.

Regards,

K.

This is unfair.

What about Hindus who helped save Sikhs during the anti-Sikh pogrom in 1984 by Congress mobs? Do they deserve such prejudice and betrayal?

What about the Hindus and Sikhs who are friends and ones who get married?

I'm not in favour of Khalistan anyway. I was going to post in the "Khalistan is Unjust" thread but it is locked.

I think it is not only undesirable, but not viable, but obviously people disagree with the viability argument.

Also we must be wary of being manipulated into fighting among ourselves. That is the reason Pakistan supports all this. It's a big bad world people. Take a wide-angle view of it and weigh things up properly. Some on this board have been warning and trying to expand the mind in this regard. The wrong choices will cost our community dearly.

I find Hindus to be very tolerant and secular people. It is the Muslims who are the bad ones because their religion teaches them to hate the kafirs and wipe them out.

That is why Hindus have historically given safe haven to other communities while Muslims in all lands they dominate wipe them out.

In 1941 Pakistan was 19% Hindu & Sikh and now it is 1%! If Indian Punjab had joined with Pakistan (didn't Jinnah offer?), then I'm sure the kafir demographic there would have fallen off a cliff too.

amar_jkp writes:

"These Hindu fools will not accept what they have done to sikhs . Day by day my hatread for them is increasing , i dont have words to tell our people how much i hate them. I have made promise to myself that i will give my childrens evrything good house , food , cars plus hatread against Hindu and Hindustanis."

people on this forum, this is just a ploy to rile anti-hindu attitudes purposely, as admitted by amar_jkp on the hindu-sikh forum. He has openly stated there, that he writes such rubbish to excite some of the people on this forum who dislke hindus into making similiar statements.

dont buy his bs.

this is what he wrote under the id of akaal das:

"You are rigth I am on that site a Amar jkp and that site is a joke, its fully of right wing sikhs who are anti India and Hindus.

Its mostly kids, I purposely write anti Hindu stuff on it to rile these idiots up"