Since breakfast is the first meal after 8 hours, it is very important. Studies have also shown that what you need for breakfast will affect what you eat during the day.
Those who eat breakfast are significantly less exposed to obesity and diabetes than other people. The point is that do not forget the breakfast, do not even leave one day (without exception), because this promise alone will have a great impact on your health. You will not see this effect by eating donuts or a large cookie. The key to choosing a food is energy and tonic, and this is what we will refer to in this article: Consume food as much as your body needs.
For most people, the full breakfast includes 3 components: cereals and carbohydrates, dairy or calcium foods, and the fruit section, which totals 3 parts to 300 calories. The protein section (like meat) is not obligatory, but it is acceptable, provided that you do not mix it with fat and calories.
Below is a few combinations of these three sections:
* Fill-in casseroles (a mixture of cereals), plenty of strawberries and low-fat milk
* A mixture of cereals, an apple, a glass of cold milk
* A slice of fatless yogurt mixed with freshly squeezed yogurt, along with a whole piece of bread wheat bread Frozen whole fruit
* A piece of whole-grain bread made with crude cheese or jam, with a peach and a cup of yogurt
* Chopped eggs, a piece of whole-grain bread, fresh fruit salad and a small pound of low-fat milk
* A low fat meal, one Tale boy and a cup of low-fat milk
* Take a bowl of sweet brown rice as a substitute for cereals. Brown rice is rich in energy, vitamins and fiber.
Cook rice the night before. Then in the morning add it with a spoonful of honey, a handful of raisins, a few cuts of apple and a little cinnamon. If you do not want to eat rice, you can use any other cooking grain (such as barley, buckwheat, millet, etc.).
* Drink a smoothie glass. You can take a piece of strawberries and a banana with a piece of ours and a glass of ice crushed in a mixer and enjoy a healthy and rich antioxidant breakfast and get a decent amount of calcium. Now you can reduce the number of fruits in the meal plan.
* You can bring the main meal to breakfast. So you can put tuna fish instead of butter or raw cheese on a toast. Tuna fish is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and energy proteins. For diversity and health, you can do the same with smoked fish, salmon or trout.
* Take a mixture of cereals at home, because the commercial packages available in the shops are sugar and fat. To do this, mix 2 tablespoons of grilled barley with a cup of dried fruit, a little bit of other seeds and some brown sugar, and heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Load and hold extra for the next use in a sealed glass. It will be very enjoyable for you. A bowl of Cornflakes can provide 25 to 30 grams of fiber per day. Researchers have shown that people who start eating cereal and cold milk in the morning get more fiber and calcium and less fat. Other studies suggest that people who consume 2 bowls of cereal, their fat content is reduced by up to 10%. Enjoy apple cubes with peanut butter. The protein and fat found in peanut butter cause vitality to start a good day. Apple also provides fiber that protects against certain cancers and heart disease.
* At Sandwich breakfast you can also eat. Take a piece of whole-grain bread and apply cheese on it. Then put a tomato ring and then a slice of egg on it.
* Breakfast cereals can be mixed with bananas, and in addition to having delicious breakfast, the benefits of potassium in bananas are also fully utilized. Mix your own grains with soy milk. Soya is also beneficial for heart health, as well as estrogen properties. If soy milk is enriched with calcium, you will benefit from having stronger bones.
* An interesting idea: Alan Anger, a researcher and nutritionist, has strange but interesting ideas for making breakfast varied. Mix 1 cup of peanut butter, one fourth of a slice of lean nourish, 3 pints of Flex Corn and 2 tablespoons of honey. Now, remove the material and make 10 small balls (bullets). Cover it with a freezer bag and place it inside the refrigerator. In the morning, eat 2 of these balls with a glass of nonfat milk. A few points to remember
* Eating half the grapefruit is recommended twice a week. Grapefruit is rich in folic acid and greatly reduces the risk of stroke. However, if you are taking medication, be cautious about eating grapefruit, as it may be possible to interfere with those medications that are processed in the liver, so if you are taking medication, ask your doctor for advice on how to eat grapefruit.
* Do not forget to drink a cup of green tea with breakfast. Green tea, in addition to having beneficial effects on heart health, causes weight loss. The results of studies have shown that green tea boosts burning calories and fat.
* Include vitamins in your breakfast. Nutritionists believe that the body needs vitamins for better digestibility and absorption of minerals.
* Sprinkle a small amount of flaxseed on cereals, yogurt, juice or nectar. In addition to fish, linseed is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
* Create variety. Who says these breakfasts are duplicated? You can make new mixes with the changes in the type of fruit, cereals, yogurt or milk, and enjoy it.