Singhnee

simran_kaur

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should commision an artist such as Simran Kaur to pain the warrior after he has defeated the allu, and thus has attained the internal stars, as opposed to the external ones he currently possesses. I think the quality of her work proves she is more than worthy of creating such a piece.

What a wkd suggestion, simran kaur consider urself conscripted (as opposed to commissioned blush.gif ) to understand what type of picture we are after just read through the posts in the thread about the khalsa warrior. In addition to this it may be a good idea to depict one of the battles the singhnee was engaged in which allowed her reach such a spiritual state

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

ummm.. i'm not good at drawing... no.gif

so i think u should hand the fate of the other thread into a professionals hands .. grin.gif

i jus think the simplicity and chardikala of that singhnee is inspirational ... i've always wanted to see someone like that ... pray.gif

oh and ... since i'm good at doing this ... i couldn't prove that her limbs weren't cut of ... she just has a "shawl" around her ... blush.gif heheh

.... thankyou very much for all the viewpoints <_<

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh