Singhnee

simran_kaur

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i skipd all of what Harpal and Akal Purakh Di Fauj..(sorry didn;t have much time to read that..got so much to do.so may be someother time...)

ah...finally i get to know the name ...

He is chardi kalla an i know where Simoo got teh pic from...koi na koi naa...i knew u were gona do that to me..jk

oh here is one of the drwaing some person made and sent to me...its awesome as well!!

Simran KAUR is the best though no doubt :nihungsmile: (i luv juuuuuu blush.gif )

post-81-1111375030_thumb.jpg

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

That is an amazing sketch! I tried making a paper mache sculpture of a singhni like tht...but hahaha I failed, i made a sketch too, the sketch is allright tho...it looks like japanese animation (my sketch) But i agree with every1 else cuz, bhenji's sketch is outta this world amazing!

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa, waheguroo ji ki fateh!

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Ye Bhainji PLEASE share your sketch ... and making a sculpture must me hard work :wub: @ i've thought of doing that ... but thats a lot more work than putting a couple of lines on paper .. Props for trying <_< heheh

Gurpreet bhainji ... that sketch is like WOH! ... Pure craziness!! i think i've seen someone who looks like that ...

and veerji .. sorry i took so long .. jus neva got the time .. but uhh ...

i Can't draw limbs or any other sort of complicated sketch .. but i drew a singhnee and TriEd drawing a singh ...

let me kno how i can improve tongue.gif cause i definitely suck ... oh and btw.. i only have two crayons tongue.gif heheh

post-158-1111705055_thumb.jpg

post-158-1111709164_thumb.jpg