Sign in to follow this  
simran_kaur

Bhagat Trilochan Jee's Love

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Ang 10

Trilochan awoke early daily just to have sight of Namdev,

Together they would concentrate on the Lord and Namdev would tell him the grand stories of God.

(Trilochan asked Namdev) “kindly pray for me so that if the Lord accepts, I may also have a glimpse of His blessed vision.”

Namdev asked Thakur, the Lord, as to how Trilochan could have sight of the Lord ?

The Lord God smiled and explained to Naamdev;

“No offerings are needed by me. Out of my delight only, I would make Trilochan to have sight of me. "

I am under the total control of the devotees and their loving claims I can never reject; rather I myself also cannot understand them.

Their loving devotion, in fact, becomes mediator and makes them meet me.” <_<

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

pleae dont say panna

pleae say ang

sant baba nand singh je gave bachan rspect for guru je is utmost importance, even if copy and paste, and howmuch respect u give to guru je the world willg ive u 10 times more

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I think higher ups in the US army and politicians are involved in exporting heroin from there.  
    • I don't think many would disagree with that, and I think what you are suggesting is a good idea. If a bloke's missus just can't get on with his family, then he maybe he should stop taking her to them and just visit on his own or with the kids. I think that cultural pressure of keeping up appearances impacts on that though, and the bloke would probably feel a way about not being at family gatherings with his missus. And you know how many of our lot would gossip.   
    • Yeah that's true, the country got divided because he was a weak leader who believed by folding hands and calling muslims "brothers" would keep the subcontinent united. India needed a strong male leader, to face the Muslim separatists and the British. The divide of the subcontinent was inevitable with the leader being a half naked man carrying a goat around with him. Weakest leader, his only trick was dressing like poor man and it clearly didn't work. 
    • I've seem umpteen girls growing up like this go full on 'slapper mode' when they go uni. I think it is more complicated than that. 
    • I think kids being born out of wedlock is going to be the nxt big thing in the Punjabi community, its only a matter of time, dating and s3x b4 marriage is already accepted in the community, next it will be Punjabi babies being born out of wedlock all over the place, left right center. I reckon give it another 7 years or so. I know of a few Asian females with babies born out of wedlock.  I know a Pakistani girl who went to the same school as me, i just say the casual "hello" when i see her, nothing else really. But she has a baby with a Indian guy but they are not in a relationship. tbh she seems happy and has her own house! when you see her it does seem all normal! she has tattoo in Hindi on her back. Theres a Punjabi girl who i used to talk to but then i stopped, she has a baby with a Pakistani guy before marriage. She was drunk and partying most the time so the social lot took the boy away because of neglect, but she seems to have gotten her act together and the boy is with her again, she married a illegal immigrant from Punjab last year and it all seems gd!  Theres a few more around town. But yeah, i think its starting to build pace, i reckon another couple of years and there will be babies all over the place. I think multicultural brown towns in the UK are starting to resemble ghettos, babies out of wedlock will complete the look.

Important Information

Terms of Use