Happy Birthday Ysl!

Nama Singh

Aw Shhhuks!! Sheesh, Thanks to you all for your lovely messages...

I feel I should give a speech lol - I may ramble a little, this may be due to the fact that it is 23.28, and I have only just stepped back into my house... been away at the Wednesfield Rehensabhai which was WKD! ..."Who are you?"

Thanks all for your sweet words - thou I must say, I think you have me confused with someone else - cos this papi does no seva, and you all seem to rambling on about some work that I do... dunno what you're talking about - It's all Vaheguru.

Another year goes by, (49 of them so far, as Ranz has revealed!) another one of digging through this pit of darkness, and begging for the one true love of Naam. Maharaj please don't let me waste any more years in this pit.... I beg for his Name.

I've had a great day, the most of which I spent with Guru Ji and Sadhsangat!! BO!! :wub:

And yes, I too, got the darshan of Veer Manpreet Singh courtesy of Ranz veer ji... I think I may have scared him (Manpreet Singh) a little... ooops.. well, it was my B-day

Now I going to bed - thought I should post before tomorrow,. cos now I having my own 24 hour Comic Relief Sleep!!

Vaheguru Ji, Thera Sab Sadhka.

PS: Nama Singh "Someone's posted a message on SS" - I didn't think it was you - thanks <_<

Kumi – y’a nutta! Hope your headaches gone!!

Nama Singh – You, Khalsa Fauji, Ranz and my veer Akal Puruk Dhi Fauj (who messaged me also) all have it wrong…

Papi’s like me do nothing, we’re capable of doing nothing – I can only do an Ardaas to Vaheguru to bless me with the ability of reciting his name, performing those righteous, selfless deeds he put us on this earth to do.

Mere Har Jio Sab Ko Tere Vaas

Asa(n) Jor Nahi Je Kich Kar Hum Sakei

(I think I’m rinsing the above shabad… but it’s tooooo true!)

Thanks for all your well wishes, walking this path with such blessed Gursikhs is amazing, I hope one day I can emulate you all.

WJKKWJKP!!

i agree......kumi paji i think ur a bit funnt......ranz ur rite penji really iz 49!!!!!!dont look it penj u look about 14

id just like to say im 13 and still taller den penji so dere

who am ya to sayur taller!!!

keep up da seva in YSL!!!! no 1 cud replace u!!

WJKKWJKP!!!

Hey bhenji hoes it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow u were so great u stayed da whole 24 hrs at da Comic Relief Rehnsabai and u neva told me it was ur birthday!!!! i just found out now! hawwww! partytime2.gif

Well now i know.... sooo happy belated birthday bhenji! and may Waheguru fill ur life wid loadsa happiness and love! <_<

take care bheji!

Gurfateh!!!! pray.gif

:HP: :HP: :HP: