Colours !?!?!?!?!

Princess

JSS:

wearing any colour isn't going to make you any less or better a sikh....
why becuase colors are an outer or appearance related? then you can say the same with the kakkars, guru ji told us to have them on us at all times...you dont argue with that soo then why do u argue with colors??? is avoiding red and green tooo hardd?

Dassan Dass:

Colours are just a colour ... and nowadays there are no mughals or hindu armies that are upon us

no armies upon us? clearly you forgot about 84....those werent just bums off the street who attacked i double dare you to google Bajrung Dal <_< .....and you will see what im saying your self jamdoot.gifkick.gif :bringitondude

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JSS:
wearing any colour isn't going to make you any less or better a sikh....

why becuase colors are an outer or appearance related? then you can say the same with the kakkars, guru ji told us to have them on us at all times...you dont argue with that soo then why do u argue with colors??? is avoiding red and green tooo hardd?

Dassan Dass:

Colours are just a colour ... and nowadays there are no mughals or hindu armies that are upon us
no armies upon us? clearly you forgot about 84....those werent just bums off the street who attacked i double dare you to google Bajrung Dal <_< .....and you will see what im saying your self jamdoot.gifkick.gif :bringitondude

89559[/snapback]

I think i dont know how to explain things properly but i would suggest you look at JSS veerjis post .. which made PERFECT SENSE !!!

If your effected by the colour red and green .. then dont wear it !! SIMPLE !! But like JSS veerji said, there are many gurmukhs that wear these colours and i dont think it will make them any low of a gursikh than any other person. PLEASE READ HIS POST AGAIN ... CAREFULLLLLLYYYYYY !!!!! :TH:

all colours are made by guru ji.

what do you think Guru Nanak Dev ji came on this earth to do? to get rid of these small petty things that start taking on big importance. what is colour? what about the dhaga that the hindus used to wear. it is not something that will go with you. focus on what will go on with u in your after life. i dont think God will look at you and say, oh u did this much simran, however, because you wore this colour, you will be punished..... the physical colour doesnt go with you. the colour of naam does. the colour of simran does.

please remember what Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught us........

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

ra(n)gee ra(n)gee bhaathee kar kar jinasee maaeiaa jin oupaaee ||

He created the world, with its various colors, species of beings, and the variety of Maya.

sachaa ra(n)g n outharai jo sach rathae liv laae ||

This True Color shall not fade away, for those who are attuned to His Love.

varanaa chihanaa baaharaa keemath kehi n sakaao ||

He has no color or mark; His Value cannot be estimated.

guramathee man eikath ghar aaeiaa sachai ra(n)g ra(n)gaavaniaa ||1|| rehaao ||

Through the Guru's Teachings, my mind has come to its only home; it is imbued with the True Color of the Lord's Love. ||1||Pause||

You guys are starting to argue, just wanted to point that out.

Personally I dont think wearing colors matters. Who here can tell me that they don't see anything that is Red/Blue?

Your english teacher uses a red pen to mark errors not because she's a hindu but because it sticks out from the black and makes it easier to see.

Many Signs in Britain are Red/Blue..... they contrast each other... please don't tell me that the people who made signs in Britain were Hindu/Turkish and used their home colors. Its a color. A color people... a color.

There are so many Gursikhs that wear Navy Blue Kurta Pajamas. They are now Turks, according to this conversation.

What about those people that are Color Blind, and can't see anything except Blue/Red....

Seriously, think about what you guys are typing in here before you post it.

I completely agree with Khalsa.

there are many gurmukhs that wear these colours and i dont think it will make them any low of a gursikh than any other person

I am sure if another gursikh from sangat told them not to wear these colours as they are anti gurmat, if they are true gursikhs they would listen instead of arguing with the other gursikh.