Nihang Chandi Di Vaar

`KuMi´

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harpal paji kumi is not say the taksali verision is recited rong what he is saying is he preffers the nihang version...different people like different styles...

i personaly have not heard either version...

but what kumi paji is saying that the taksali version is stupid or rong...both versions are right only paji would rather listen to the nihang one which is more alive in his words...

its like some poeple like dhadi and others like kavishari...

people say dhadi is better because kavishari sounds like a people just having a chat with each other....theres nothin wrong with like a different version to others

"the taksali chandi di vaar is soo not how it is ment to be read "

This would suggest to me that he thinks this one is WRONG- (ie not as it is meant to be read). Maybe I am having some difficulty interpreting gangster language and hence I have made an error??

Anyway, I'm just messing about with him, and I think he gets that I am only doing so judging by his replies. Also, I have PM'd him to tell the same.

Hope this clarifies the conversation for you.

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

there is no "taksali chandi di //" or "nihang chandi di //" they are both the same. kumi paji likes the bani read in a certain way, and probably the example he gave of how its read is how the nihangs recite it.

wjkk wjkf

there is no "taksali chandi di //" or "nihang chandi di //" they are both the same. kumi paji likes the bani read in a certain way, and probably the example he gave of how its read is how the nihangs recite it.

90455[/snapback]

Thank you very much for stating the obvious.

FATEH!!

How about a Nihang BETA version? I'll dress up as a nihang for ya and make a demo tape??
LOL.gifLOL.gif

Harpal u too funny wot u doing in this thread u ent 2 be in the jokes thead lolnot claling u a clown, just saying ur funny.

And chanDi Di vaar: peepz who dont get affected by any consequences.. it was ur good karam! now ur using it up by doing mistakes.. grin.gif .. dats my way of thinking i myt be rong. or maybe ull get punjished by daram rai. i dunno <_< lol

has any1 got a reliable txt of Chadi di // they can send me plzzz rolleyes.gif the sri dasam.org 1 got siharis in the rong place and some versions haf too many pauris 9 (or dus the taksaali version miss it out...wich is very unlikly). pray.gif

FATEH!!