sangat i need help again

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

say i have a freind, and say he has trouble at school from people, say he is scared of these people,

number one, how do u get rid of fear?

how do u not feel fear?

how much paath do u need to do to not feel fear?

how do you fite sum1 bigger and stronger than you?

how do you fite multiple people?

is it wrong to be afraid?

dz akaal and dasam paatshai still love u if u r afraid of sum1 or smin?

number 2, say my friend has a "sikh" friend at school, my friend's friend is not a religious person, he swears eats meat etc but keeps his kes and has a starched dastaar, say this "sikh" has truble of people as well, shud my frend bak him up? or leave it?

wjkk wjkf

say i have a freind, and say he has trouble at school from people, say he is scared of these people,

how do u not feel fear?

number 2, say my friend has a "sikh" friend at school, my friend's friend is not a religious person, he swears eats meat etc but keeps his kes and has a starched dastaar, say this "sikh" has truble of people as well, shud my frend bak him up? or leave it?

90449[/snapback]

Ardaas. pray.gif That is the best solution first.

Second, every situation is different, if you are able to stand up to these people and hold ur ground so that they leave u alone (for example if its one guy whos being a bully) then yes, stand up to him or her.

However, if you are in a situation that is scary, have many people who are not afraid to use violence, and you can get seriously injured or even killed, then it is best to bring this to the attention of a higher authority. Be smart about the situation, dont be stupid.

Lastly, always stand up for whats right. It doesnt matter how a person looks or their beliefs, if what they are fighting for is right then you should stand up for them. if what he or she is doing is wrong, then step away. If your friend has gotten himself into the situation by being stupid, and the fight is over nothing. then back down and tell him that he should do the same. However, if he has a very good reason for being in the situation, then as a Sikh it is ur duty to stand up for the truth.

Guru ji wont love you any less, as long as what u do does not harm the innocent, and there is a true good reason behind it. Be smart when "fighting". It's not always the strongest who wins.....

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

if your friend has not done anything wrong, he should take a stand...

even if he loses a fight, atleast he fought it...

tell him to do chandi di vaar paath, it has a lot of power...

this is what i recommend

STEP 1 : tell them to stop

STEP 2 : if they dont stop, tell them yo stop i aint gonna tell you again, and tell whoever needs to know that if they dont stop, next time your gonna do whatever it takes

STEP 3 : the third time they do something, go crazy, dont care about anything, just make sure they learn a lesson for life, and never forget what you did to them, do whatever it takes and make sure you send a message so that eveyrone knows not to mess with this singh...

if you stand up for yourself, and have not wronged anyone, you have nothign to fear... guru ji will be by your side... whatever happens, happens its in wahegurus hands, just make sure you havent wronged anyone...

the most sooting thing that i could do to help myself was when i would remember a shabad from the cd (or you can get on tape) "madho hum aisa tu aisa" (gustaphi maaf for errors) theres a shabad he sings with great josh "vadde meray sahiba" (i only know the first few lines from that shabad, which comes from rehraas sahib). when i would think of that, id get this pic of bhinderanwale in my mind walking with these other singhs. and i never felt scared.

or you can say to yourself "guru sahib haayga teeray naal"

how do u not feel fear?

same as above ji

he could just say "waheguru" just once and not feel scared etc. as long as he had the heart.

my suggestion to him....

a good few japji sahibs

asa di //

bhai gurdas ji ki vars (or sukhmani sahib)

ardas

simran

sleep for a bit, and feel fresh. and your probs will go ji.

dear god that reminds me of a sitauation i was in this time last year. does this person have anyone on his side that can help him out? the chances of some big fat kid is he has a good few strong friends with him.

personally i wouldnt reccomend chandi di vaar as youd be in raas aal day and only anand sahib could calm you down, amking you feel normal again. then again you dont want to start acting funny in front of the teachers. but i havent read chandi di vaar, so who am i to say hear?

your talking bollywood here lol. well on serious note, well if the guy is weak, a kara would be needed. but would he proud of carrying it around in his pocket all day long, and when the time came hed be afraid to use the kara? has he asked teachers for help pehla?

theres a book by sant niranjan singh ji and he goes its a sin to be afraid. but then does that mean its a sin if your thinking death could take you tomorrow? come on everyone has felt afraid at least once in their life man.

of course, i think.

gustaphi maaf

FATEH!!

THis is my opinion: Try ur best to solve this problem peacefully. ie: tell the teacher, or verbally sort it out with the "attaceker" himself. Anyways, Guru Gobind SIngh Ji DID say "when all means have failed, it is righteous to pick up the sword". Ofcourse u wont haf a sword but the symbolism is the same. Only go 2 violent measures if u tried all other means. (for example if they get u into a corner alone) dont be afraid 2 attack.

personally i wouldnt reccomend chandi di vaar as youd be in raas aal day and only anand sahib could calm you down, amking you feel normal again. then again you dont want to start acting funny in front of the teachers. but i havent read chandi di vaar, so who am i to say hear?

WOW veer ji is dat true?! <_< @ coz if it is dayam man im not doing it correctly! coz ive dun it abt 5 times in 5 days (dats by lisuning 2 a taksaali singh do it n following it on the net)...or should i read it from gutka 2 get the beeras? pray.gif suggestoins plzz

FATEH!!

to get bir ras u cant just listen to it, you gotta understand it FULLY.....Chandi Di Vaar is a story of how durga beat up all these demon gods, cuz indra n them neeeded bacck up.....

its like Rap....theres a song by B.I.G called "whats beef" that pumps u up too, but only if u get into what the persons (big) is sayin.....in the same sense you gotta understand the WHOLE of Chandi di Vaar properly....its soo poetic...thats when u go nuts!!! lolll