Khalistan And Sikh Discussion

I wanted to know if anyone is willing to prove some Indians wrong on some forum they are making Khalistan and i am the only person on the forum that is a Sikh and replying back to them. There is about 4-5 of them and all they do is make fun of Khalistan and how there India is so good. If you want to help and support Khalistan now is the time to act and lets support each other. If you want to help out then follow the directions below...

Go to http://www.desitorrents.com

Go to Chai Time

and then go to Politics / World Affairs

and then the topic is Sikhs and Hinduism...

You might have to sign up for it if you are not a member and i appreciate whoever helps out.

He who speaks in favour of operation bluestar is definetly living in a shell, ppl dying of thirst and bullets being sprayed at point blank range into chests of unarmed innocent pilgrims 

but the thing about khalistan

if another movement is iniciated, you see stuff will again be done to discredit the sikhs, and the leaders, and many sikhs themselves are not in favor of khalistan, and i don't think they can be blamed. people in punjab have been thru too much during 80's and early 90's

and altho i don't have much knowledge of what the design of the struggle was, i'm refering to the struggle lead by babbar khalsa and BTF, elimenating a few key people will only result in reinforcements, so an armed struggle would be a definite failure, and a peaceful state will be turned into a battlefield, disturbing the lifes of those who have no interest in khalistan

and even if the movement is a success... a massacre similar to that of '47 will be inevitable, and will result in hate crimes in a large volume

but you must educate people about what all happened in the 70's and 80's...

I would have posted this as a reply in the forum but if u've read my other thread abt khalistan... i don't want to be hated in here in my own brotherhood 

SSA

It doesn't matter how much they discredit Sikhs the point is we get our own country even if it means Sikhs being sacraficed our own Gurus gave up there own life and our Guru Gobind Singh Ji's sons had so much pyaar for sikhi they died for it and if we are so upset about losing people then what are we doing in a religion that has sacrficed many lives just for it to got here where it is today. Sikhs are still living bad in Indian Punjab today because of all the problems with water problems and it is that bad that farmers can't even produce there own crops there, expensive electricity of there own that they are paying for, kidnappings that are going on there and lots of other stuff. A true Sikh that takes amrit and does path and stuff will care for Khalistan and thats a fact the ones that don't care are those that follow the caste system drink sharab and have cut hair and want to be Punjabi because that suits them and Khalistan is a religious country for Amrit Dari's. Most important of them all is Guru Gobind Singh Ji said: "Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain" which literally means that sovereignty is a MUST in order for a religion to survive; otherwise religion perishes. Our Guru Ji wasn't telling us wrong and if we don't take action someday soon Sikhism just like the many other religons that have come and gone will only be Sikhism by name and it will be people that are getting drunk and having cut hair and following the caste system and doing drugs this is what alot of Sikhs are doing now because they don't have a clue about there religion or are not living properly. Feel free to post on the forum no-one will say anything to you post this if you wish we are all here to learn and are trying to improve Sikhi and how we can achieve Khalistan. I think personally we will only be able to achieve it through war and people dying i know it sounds bad but think about all those that gave up there lives for Sikhi in the past if we sit back and do nothing then they could have did that during there time and enjoyed the remainder of there life and they did not and made a great difference. If i don't reply back its because i am going to be going to a job and won't have internet for a few months.

SSA

===========================================

===========================================

Sat Sri Akal my brother

If you want my view on it, u can read the last 2-3 pages of the Khalistan:Why khalistan thread

I can post in the forum but i've already discussed it to death in my thread, and to re-post would be to get into a pointless debate... tho if u want i will post

war can never liberate khalistan,

how can you underestimate indian military so greatly

check this link

http://www.militaryfactory.com/countries/d...p?country_id=13

Available Military Manpower: 293,677,117

Annual Military Expenditure: $14,018.8 Million

military manpower is 293,677,117

annual expenditure $14,018.8 Million

Heavy Armor: 3,414

Combat Aircraft: 774

unless another country is willing to engage in war with india for the khalistan liberation .. war is not the answer

and is khalistan is made, lets say we will sell food grain to india or else where at the right price to the utmost benefit of the farmer

right now there is no tax on agriculture, in khalistan the primary occupation will be agriculture so you'll have to impose a tax on it,

and what about all the stuff we get coz we're in india

coooking gas, petrol, diesel, coal all of this comes at a subsidy unless we find a cheaper source(which is not likely) we'll have to buy it all from india and it'll nearly finish us financially

after this intelligent manpower will be another problem

and then infiltration from pakistan and drug smuggling will defame us, it will be there even if khalistan is made coz there r many in punjab who live for self-indulgence

and if khalistan is to be ruled by the panj pyare

that would mean no hindu or musalman living in khalistan will have the right to be in the governing body ,

our guru's never taught us to discriminate, this will give a bad impression of the panth world over

and its also very likely that we will end up being ruled by religious fanatics

making rules like a sikh who cuts his hair cannot be married in a gurdwara

gurudwara's have 4 doors so everyone can be welcomed in there, and if we start differentiating amongst sikhs that not going to motivate ppl to grow hair, if you want to bring ppl back to the faith it has to be done by inspiring them, teaching them the value of sikh way of life, not by putting restrictions upon them

and if anyone is disrespectful towards sikhs for demanding khalistan.. forward me that link and lets give them a few questions