Everyone Read This (Important)

We shouldn't keep discussing stuff here the reason being is that not everyone knows what happened to Sikhs on other forums. We should share our knowledge and what we know on other forums too and not just this one. The people that don't know much about what happened we should teach them what happened and why it happened on this forum. The rest of us that do know alot should start fighting back those who say Khalistan is a terriost movement and say bad stuff about our religion and about those who died in the Khalistan Movement. We should let our voices be heard everywhere and not just one place and we should not just educate our own people but every religion. There is this one forum where one person said that he would support Operation Blue Star if it happened again just to shut up Khalistan talk. We need to fight back as one against people like this and let our voices be heard sitting in this forum and talking to each other is not going to achieve anything. If we want Khalistan truly then its time we start convincing everyone why we deserve it and why we need it rather then keep going over the same topics here over and over again. If you want to help me out on the forum then please message me and i will give you the link and you can sign up on the forum if you haven't and try to talk sense to people there. Please let me know what you think about what i said. grin.gif

Sat Sri Akal my brother

If you want my view on it, u can read the last 2-3 pages of the Khalistan:Why khalistan thread

I can post in the forum but i've already discussed it to death in my thread, and to re-post would be to get into a pointless debate... tho if u want i will post

war can never liberate khalistan,

how can you underestimate indian military so greatly

check this link

http://www.militaryfactory.com/countries/d...p?country_id=13

Available Military Manpower: 293,677,117

Annual Military Expenditure: $14,018.8 Million

military manpower is 293,677,117

annual expenditure $14,018.8 Million

Heavy Armor: 3,414

Combat Aircraft: 774

unless another country is willing to engage in war with india for the khalistan liberation .. war is not the answer

and is khalistan is made, lets say we will sell food grain to india or else where at the right price to the utmost benefit of the farmer

right now there is no tax on agriculture, in khalistan the primary occupation will be agriculture so you'll have to impose a tax on it,

and what about all the stuff we get coz we're in india

coooking gas, petrol, diesel, coal all of this comes at a subsidy unless we find a cheaper source(which is not likely) we'll have to buy it all from india and it'll nearly finish us financially

after this intelligent manpower will be another problem

and then infiltration from pakistan and drug smuggling will defame us, it will be there even if khalistan is made coz there r many in punjab who live for self-indulgence

and if khalistan is to be ruled by the panj pyare

that would mean no hindu or musalman living in khalistan will have the right to be in the governing body ,

our guru's never taught us to discriminate, this will give a bad impression of the panth world over

and its also very likely that we will end up being ruled by religious fanatics

making rules like a sikh who cuts his hair cannot be married in a gurdwara

gurudwara's have 4 doors so everyone can be welcomed in there, and if we start differentiating amongst sikhs that not going to motivate ppl to grow hair, if you want to bring ppl back to the faith it has to be done by inspiring them, teaching them the value of sikh way of life, not by putting restrictions upon them

and if someone is disrespectful to us for the khalistan issue give me that URL

lets put forth a few questions and see if they have answers