Tabe Roas Jagiyo

o yeh btw

Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke veer ji is a gangsta 4 the lecture. gosh it was long dint he get tired?? koina. Hes doing a wikid job!

haha GURSIKH stands 4 Global United Research and Service Institute of Knowledge for Humanity. I no all of u musta noticed alredy well i just got happy seeing that part..thought YEH dats wot a gursikh is afta all tongue.gif (ie: seva 4 humanity)

bhul chuk maaf

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rsingh

Tabhe Roos Jageo

The film is also on www.khalsa.tv

http://khalsa.tv/?cat=5

Tabhe Roos Jageo

By: GURSIKH

Running Time: 02h:06m:14s

Tabhe Roos Jageo is a lecture of Bhai Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke which was recorded live in Canada on his recent visit. Bhai Sahib has been working immensely to uplift the spirits of the Sikh community. His main motives are to realize Sikhs of their proud traditions and history. He is a distinguished member of GURSIKH - Global United Research and Service Institute of Knowledge for Humanity and has... more >>

19.jpg

i need info

who is he, were he stays, what car does he drive and stuff like thattt

but lol ill get tha drugies on him LOL.gif

nah seriouisly really <_< :wub: :wub: :doh: :doh: :@ :wub: :wub: :wub: u wannt him battered?

lol i must have read somthin wrong did he defend RSS?????

comon UK sangat....u got these kinda guys around take care of this guy!!!

Kumiiii where are ya "rush em"

91865[/snapback]

there is no reason to speak against rss and other organistaions. sanatan sikhs in india and uk love rss. do not spread lies againt any organistaion

91699[/snapback]

Why is it then you choose to spread lies about Baba Balbir Singh Ji, that he is an agent of the SGPC (on another thread). You too should find respect for "organistaion(s)" other than your own whatever that means.

How about you download that video and findo out why people dislike the RSS, and then perhaps afterwards you can show us your proof of Baba Balbir Singh Ji being an agent of the SGPC.

PS welcome to the forum- your threads thus far have been the source of much personal amusement for me, so long may they continue, but please move them to the jokes section to avoid confusion to other members of the forum.

Thank you in advance.

FAteh JI

y

batter

HIM?!

he not backing em up. Plz lisun properly. if u did, u would've realised hes doign the opposite.

Shaheed veer i advise u to chek the video out agen.

Sorry if i offended any1.

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH!

91882[/snapback]

K Singh Ji, the comments you speak of reffer to Nihang Gajjan Singh rather than Bhai Sukhpreet Singh as far as I can tell. Perhaps there has been some misunderstanding in that you missed his quite ridiculous post. Please do scroll up and read it, but only when you have 30-45 minutes free to laugh out loud afterwards.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I met Bhai Sukhpreet Singh last year when he attended my wedding In India. He is a nice Gursikh. The GURSIKH group is an organisation of young Sikh writers which include Amardeep singh Amar, Ratinder Singh etc.

All of them have done immense work for the Khalsa Panth. At the same time they have had alot of hardships aswell. Amardeep has survived 2 attempts on his life. Ratinder Singh was severely tortured leaving him almost blind, and also injected with slow poisons. He also has numerous false cases on him by Punjab Police.

Dr Sukhpreet Singh has written a 900 page book exposing the activities of the RSS. The RSS chief himself phoned him up and offered him positions and immense riches to join them, but he has refused. Instead he has faced death threats. The publisher of his book has now pulled out due to threats from RSS. He is currently looking for a publisher and funding.

The RSS chief specifically said to him, that if you do not join us, I will get your own sikhs to destroy you. Actioning this policy, when Sukhpreet Singh went to Canada, a so-called sikh organisation tried to defame him, and set him up in a position to question his character. But Guru Maharaj himself saved his sikh.

These youth like Sukhpreet Singh, Amardeep singh are the same age as many of us, late 20`s. They do very good seva in very hard circumstances. They need our support and ardass.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh