reply with "Khalistan Zindabaad" if u support it

paul_84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read Bhai Sukha singh and Bhai Jinda's jail chithiyaa in which they say that they have no ill feelings towards the poor people of Hindustan. They said their fight is against tyranny and injustice and the people behind them.

Our slogans should not be Hindustan Murdabaad.  To believe that Khalistan Zindabaad means hindustan murdabaad is going to fuel a lot of hatred for the sikh freedom movement.  First of all would any Sikh despite being betrayed by India, let pakistan invade even an inch of Indian soil, NO.  If you look at the population of India, there are so many poor people who barely get enough food to feed their families.  The Sikhs are an independent nation. They deserve an independent sikh homeland called Khalistan.  However, in the true spirit of sikhi I say long live Hindustan, Pakistan, and Khalistan! Sarbat Da BHala!  As Sikhs we should strive for justice for all, this starts with securing our homeland of khalistan and preserving the sikh identity but it also means upholding justice for the people of Hindustan and pakistan because that is what Sikhi is all about.  We can play on words all we want but Hindustan Murdabaad means death to INdia, and that is not very Sikh-like.  I'm not saying we should be carrying Indian flags and putting them at gurughars, what im saying is that we need to be smart, India has managed to give the khalistani movement a bad image, let's not act in ways which makes things easier for them, it is time Sikhs wise up and put the movement on the right track.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!

peace.

95079[/snapback]

You talk about sarbat da bhalla. What about the muslims of Kashmir, the Christians of Nagaland, Tamil Nadu's- what you are saying is we should get Khalistan, and everyone else will have to lump it with India. Nah, freedom for all sounds more appealing to me, freedom for all from the Brahim autocracy, hence Hindustan Murdabad ( That is the state, not Hindus as people, as I have explained in my previous post). The 'state' of Hindustan as it currently is is just a mish-mash of Nationalities who don't want to be banded togeter, and as such is unsustainable.

h4rpal i agree about an independent kashmir, and nagaland as well as the people of assam, my point was everything that would be left after that, which still would be over 800 million people I would guess in a divided INdia. Punjab's population is 24 million, roughly and if there will be a khalisan it will include Punjabi speaking areas from Haryana, Rajasthan, Himach Pradesh, and Chandigarh, so let's say 30 million at the most, Kashmir has about 11 million people, Tamil Nadu has 62 million people (http://www.censusindia.net/profiles/tna.html) and nagaland has 2 million people, if subtract these numbers from 1 billion people in present day INdia, this leaves around 895 million people in a divided India so when I said we should think about Sarbat Da Bhala I was referring to those 895 million people or so, out of which I would say 70% are very very poor.

trust me I'm 200% for khalistan but again I have to stress that we have to fix the image of the khalistani movement which ahs been very badly portrayed to the world. Compassion which is so evident in Sikhi is and should be the backbone of the khalistani movement and we have to show the world this, and by show I do not mean an act but true, genuine compassion.

peace brother.

h4rpal i agree about an independent kashmir, and nagaland as well as the people of assam, my point was everything that would be left after that, which still would be over 800 million people I would guess in a divided INdia.  Punjab's population is 24 million, roughly and if there will be a khalisan it will include Punjabi speaking areas from Haryana, Rajasthan, Himach Pradesh, and Chandigarh, so let's say 30 million at the most, Kashmir has about 11 million people, Tamil Nadu has 62 million people (http://www.censusindia.net/profiles/tna.html) and nagaland has 2 million people, if subtract these numbers from 1 billion people in present day INdia, this leaves around 895 million people in a divided India so when I said we should think about Sarbat Da Bhala I was referring to those 895 million people or so, out of which I would say 70% are very very poor.

trust me I'm 200% for khalistan but again I have to stress that we have to fix the image of the khalistani movement which ahs been very badly portrayed to the world.  Compassion which is so evident in Sikhi is and should be the backbone of the khalistani movement and we have to show the world this, and by show I do not mean an act but true, genuine compassion.

peace brother.

95272[/snapback]

Thanks for the clarification- I think our views are not too different in spite of our little debate back there. Sure, the remaining Hindu population, and other population of India/Hindustan should be helped too, as their poverty is an issue that no Sikh can be comfortable with. When I make refrences to Hindustan Murdabad, I never mean it as a refrence to the Hindu nation as such, but rather the current state of Hindustan, as it now is, clinging onto other nations with horrendous force.

That is the Hindustan I wish a death to- the Hindustan that abuses its own civillians, and taht which sees the 'lower' castes as unworthy of any attention. If they would just concentrate a little more on povery and less on munitions, a lot could be done. Sure, there is a need for a balance, with the threats from outside, but surely, the current position does not illustrate such a balance.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Let me also state that when i say i'm not a supporter of Hindustan nor of the elite ruling Brahmin caste that survive by drinking the blood of the other 99% of Indians like Vampires

i do not wish ill will to Hindus in general at all. I pray for the lower caste Hindus who have been oppressed by the Brahmins for far too long. I pray the Dalits rise for the sanctity of their human lives and save themselves from slavery under the Brahmins. They have been politically, socially and economically oppressed for centuries

May Waheguru deliver the Bhalla of the Oppressed :)

"I'M FULLY AGAINST YOU"

LOL.gif

o00OOooh handbags at dawn :)

i get grief emails off every brahmin group on the web but i really hide behind the sofa when a newby forum user starts cussing me

well mr brahmin... i mean mr kuldeepak:

i'm reeeeally scared- please don't be against me i think i might cry with fear

:nihungsmile:

Khalistan Zindabad

SAT SRI AKAL  pray.gif   pray.gif

I AM ASHAMED OF PEOPLE LIKE U WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND SIKHISM. :) I AM FULLY AGAINST U

95712[/snapback]

Why be ashamed of people if they "are not able to understand Sikhism". Surely if someone is "not able" to understand, they must have some mental deficiency that prevents them from doing so. Hence, in this manner, it cannot be described as the fault of that said individual. For this reason, instead of being ashamed of these poor misguided, mentally defunct souls, why not pray for them, so that they too may one day achieve your level of knowledge with regards to Sikhism. Better yet, why not eduacate these foolish brothers.

WOW- what a world it would be eh, just imagine if we all thought like Kuldeepak- I think I have raelised the true meaning of bliss today ( I believe it is somehow related to ignorance)

PS Khalistan Zindabaad!!!!!!!

and we will need ppl to fix up and clear the aftermath of Khalistan (ie: war or armed conflict), i will try to do my part, as no other group cares about the actuall down to home well being of the masses. I will start up a group that will be dedicated to repairing and picking up where the indian government has left off of. I don't think india will keep on taken care of the basic necesities of life (food, water, power, etc.) after khalistan is made. I don't think anyone wants to fall into decay and despair like afghanistan did. Of course the khalistan government has already thought about stuff like this right????

"I don't think india will keep on taken care of the basic necesities of life (food, water, power, etc.) after khalistan is made"

yeah buddy India really cares about the necessities of life. They killed 10,00 sikhs in delhi after indira's death, 2000 muslims just got killed in Gujrat and when Modi didn't get a visa the gov't of india had the nerve to tell the U.S. that they were insulted as a nation. A guy who is associated with genocide. Modi, is denied a visa and your caring gov't complains please man what world are you living in. India can't provide food and water at this moment to its people and trust me Punjab is not getting any aide from the center in fact my friend Punjab is the one giving food and water to all of India, that is why Haryana and rajasthan would be dry like a desert without Punjab. Get your facts straight. India is on the list of countries with human rights abuses how caring can your nation be?

Ok if Sikhs belong to India then when two sikhs in Canada were acquitted of a airplane bombing in Canada why did the Indian gov't say they were DISAPPOINTED with the verdict. This is the first time in history that a nation is disappointed with their own people being acquitted of a crime!

What a joke man, kuldeepak buddy if India is so good why was Punjab made in 1966 when India was freed in 1947?

Before 1984 buddy read up about the incident of 1978.

Oh yeah your constituion says your Hindu check your parents marriage certificate(s), Mr hindu marriage acts! Your caring gov't can't make a marriage act which the British even had. Come on you people come here and have no clue what your talking about, why don't you people read Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Zafarnama in which he says he has destroyed the hill rajas because they are idol worshippers and he is a idol destroyer, you guys always miss that stuff. What about the whole Sikh Raaj, you forget about that too? Go run home to your Brahmin masters and go to sleep, sheep don't belong amongst lions.

peace.