paul_84

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!

DEATH TO HINDUSTAN/INDIA!!!!

96670[/snapback]

Really? i guess you havn't been long enough at the forums to know that saying these opinions will be met wiht harsh critasism. I suggest you step back for a moment and think before you post.

If your still ythinking this s***, there will be higher forces that will step in.

96670[/snapback]

Really? i guess you havn't been long enough at the forums to know that saying these opinions will be met wiht harsh critasism. I suggest you step back for a moment and think before you post.

If your still ythinking this s***, there will be higher forces that will step in.

97025[/snapback]

umm okay there buddy! rolleyes.gif

I am sorry that I disrespected your homeland (Hindustan/India). HAHAHAHA!

Namaste to all,

I wear a turban and I will be giving this years Vaisakhi message to my beloved Hindustan from myself and on behalf of the stated below.

As the great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi said, "Peace is the only solution” and the other C-Rap, I respect the Government of India with the utmost pride of living in the biggest democracy in the world, where absolutely NO human rights violations have taken place in its Independent Hindustani history. This is unlike countries such as Germany, where their have been mass killings of Jews, especially in places such as its capital - I could never imagine anything happening like that in our great capital of Delhi, never mind this little Punjab in the great India - land of the Hindus - where Shiva had loads of arms, Ganesh who had an elephant head, Lakshmi and Sita had many stories about them and all the others with the big tongues.....etc. Nothing much happened in Punjab I must admit though.

I take great pride that it was Mahatma Gandhi who was able to free India from the Commonwealth, with the help of Nehru (father of the great Indira Gandhi), with some help from people like Bhagat Singh.

One of the worst events in history that ever took place in the Punjab and Hindustan was in the 80's. I am sure all of you know about these events of how we had to suffer so much – because of the Sikh terrorists of course - but with the help of the world famous Punjab Police, we were able to bribe our way and kill every terrorist to teach them a lesson about the making of a so called independent state of Khalistan - We are proud today to have produced Heads of Punjab Police that were able to single headedly bribe with so much honour and kill every Sikh terrorist by the early nineties, finishing their movement of terrorism. I am a Sikh - but I will never bother doing anything for Khalistan - those promises were made by the great old congress leaders before independence and as they said after independence “the situation has changed”. The Muslims got Pakistan, the Hindus got Hindustan, but we as Sikhs are fine to live with the Hindus, there’s no need to separate, it’s not like Hindustan has treated us badly in any way, especially in the last 20 years, where the Sikhs and Hindus have got on SO well together!!! Jai Mata Dee!!!

Also, we as Sikhs ARE at the end of the day, “LONG HAIRED HINDUS” - as it is prescribed in the great Constitution of our motherland India – Why should we separate? – something I would like to ask the turban headed terrorists if won’t get shot - and the hero of Hindustan, Mr Rajiv Gandhi DID say to "teach them dogs a lesson" after his supreme mother, Queen of Hindustan, Indira Gandhi was mercilessly killed by her Sikh body guards, who were in fact terrorists, for absolutely NO reason whatsoever - what did she do to deserve this punishment from Ram!

The History of India is what every Sikh today should want to be part of. Let’s not go on for too long and get to the point, today we would like to say Happy Vaisakhi to all the Sikh nation and Hindustan. Vaisakhi - a festival celebrated by Sikhs for the past 305 years and respected greatly by our Hindu brothers and sisters - say Jai Mata Dee! - It was on this day the long haired Hindus were made - it was on this day that Guru Gobind Singh made the Khalsa - the Khalsa Panth - an army to protect our brothers and sisters - The Hindus!!!

Jai Hind!!!!!

Yours Faithfully,

The Corrupt Sikhs, Politicians, Police and the puppets of the Central Government

Namaste to all,

I wear a turban and I will be giving this years Vaisakhi message to my beloved Hindustan from myself and on behalf of the stated below.

As the great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi said, "Peace is the only solution” and the other C-Rap, I respect the Government of India with the utmost pride of living in the biggest democracy in the world, where absolutely NO human rights violations have taken place in its Independent Hindustani history. This is unlike countries such as Germany, where their have been mass killings of Jews, especially in places such as its capital - I could never imagine anything happening like that in our great capital of Delhi, never mind this little Punjab in the great India - land of the Hindus - where Shiva had loads of arms, Ganesh who had an elephant head, Lakshmi and Sita had many stories about them and all the others with the big tongues.....etc. Nothing much happened in Punjab I must admit though.

I take great pride that it was Mahatma Gandhi who was able to free India from the Commonwealth, with the help of Nehru (father of the great Indira Gandhi), with some help from people like Bhagat Singh.

One of the worst events in history that ever took place in the Punjab and Hindustan was in the 80's. I am sure all of you know about these events of how we had to suffer so much – because of the Sikh terrorists of course - but with the help of the world famous Punjab Police, we were able to bribe our way and kill every terrorist to teach them a lesson about the making of a so called independent state of Khalistan - We are proud today to have produced Heads of Punjab Police that were able to single headedly bribe with so much honour and kill every Sikh terrorist by the early nineties, finishing their movement of terrorism. I am a Sikh - but I will never bother doing anything for Khalistan - those promises were made by the great old congress leaders before independence and as they said after independence “the situation has changed”. The Muslims got Pakistan, the Hindus got Hindustan, but we as Sikhs are fine to live with the Hindus, there’s no need to separate, it’s not like Hindustan has treated us badly in any way, especially in the last 20 years, where the Sikhs and Hindus have got on SO well together!!! Jai Mata Dee!!!

Also, we as Sikhs ARE at the end of the day, “LONG HAIRED HINDUS” - as it is prescribed in the great Constitution of our motherland India – Why should we separate? – something I would like to ask the turban headed terrorists if won’t get shot - and the hero of Hindustan, Mr Rajiv Gandhi DID say to "teach them dogs a lesson" after his supreme mother, Queen of Hindustan, Indira Gandhi was mercilessly killed by her Sikh body guards, who were in fact terrorists, for absolutely NO reason whatsoever - what did she do to deserve this punishment from Ram!

The History of India is what every Sikh today should want to be part of. Let’s not go on for too long and get to the point, today we would like to say Happy Vaisakhi to all the Sikh nation and Hindustan. Vaisakhi - a festival celebrated by Sikhs for the past 305 years and respected greatly by our Hindu brothers and sisters - say Jai Mata Dee! - It was on this day the long haired Hindus were made - it was on this day that Guru Gobind Singh made the Khalsa - the Khalsa Panth - an army to protect our brothers and sisters - The Hindus!!!

Jai Hind!!!!!

Yours Faithfully,

The Corrupt Sikhs, Politicians, Police and the puppets of the Central Government

Namaste to all,

Jai Hind!!!!!

Yours Faithfully,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

“…Raaj Karegaa Khalsaa…”

“…We do not ask for Khalistan, nor will we reject it if it is offered to us. It is up to the government to decide whether they want to keep us or not…”

(Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale)

“…The day the Indian government attacks the Golden Temple, it will be on that day the foundation stone for Khalistan will be laid..."

(Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale)

June 1984 – Operation Bluestar carried out on the Golden Temple – Sikhs killed in the masses!!!

A Pattern of Repression against the Sikh Nation!

• Over 250,000 Sikhs murdered since 1984.

• 52,268 Sikh political prisoners, according to the Movement Against State Repression

• More than 50,000 Sikhs disappeared in Indian government's secret cremations. Their remains have never been given to their families.

• Indian government paid over 41,000 cash bounties to police to kill Sikhs

• Gurnihal Singh Pirzada, a senior officer in the IAS, arrested after allegedly being seen at a meeting of gathering of Punjab "dissidents." Pirzada denies attending such a meeting, but points out that it would not be illegal if he did.

• Jaswant Singh Khalra kidnapped by police and murdered in police custody after exposing Indian policy of arresting Sikhs, torturing them, murdering them, cremating the bodies as "unidentified."

• Gurdev Singh Kaunke, former Jathedar of the Akal Takht, highest Sikh religious leader, murdered by police official Swaran Singh Ghotna, who has never been punished.

• The Indian newspaper Hitavada reported that the Indian government paid the late Governor of Punjab, Surendra Nath, the equivalent of $1.5 billion to foment and support covert state terrorist activity in Punjab and Kashmir.

• Those involved in the organisation of the Delhi riots 1984 not punished.

• Dozens of Dozens of other points such as the very few stated above!

This is the state of freedom in Punjab!

"If a Sikh is not for Khalistan, he is not a Sikh."

(Professor Darshan Singh, former Jathedar of the Akal Takht)

My Conclusion?

Khalistan Sadi Shaan Te Jaan!!!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

“Bhindranwale Sant Sipahi, Jihna Suthi Kaum Jugaee”

(PS - Sorry for the repitition of my previous post - Internet connection error!)

96670[/snapback]

97025[/snapback]

umm okay there buddy! rolleyes.gif

I am sorry that I disrespected your homeland (Hindustan/India). HAHAHAHA!

97071[/snapback]

i live in Canada you <banned word filter activated>, born and raised here. However, you might as well have said death to hindu's and muslims, and as we all know, sikhs are not like that.