• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the late reply old chums

as you may have guessed...

K H A L I S T A N

Z I N D A B A A A D

(since GOI are not going to stop their policy, legislation of under-recognition, discrimination and systematic murder of Sikhs)

You cannot call yourself Sikh and Hindustani since the latter automatically calls for the eradication of the former as per RSS, BJP, Shiv Sena and the rest of the Sangh Parivar ideology to which the Congress Party agreed with when they ordered the attack on Sri Darbar Sahib Complex and organised the November 1984 Anti-Sikh pograms in alliance with Sangh Parivar.

You can be not Khalistani but to that i bid you good luck trying to reform the GOI- i'd like to see what you could do that Master Tara Singh, decades of Akali leaders, Sant Jernail Singh and Longowal all tried their heart out but in the end found was impossible.

Just my opinion

Peace

K H A L I S T A N

Z I N D A B A A A D

(since GOI are not going to stop their policy, legislation of under-recognition, discrimination and systematic murder of Sikhs)

You cannot call yourself Sikh and Hindustani since the latter automatically calls for the eradication of the former as per RSS, BJP, Shiv Sena and the rest of the Sangh Parivar ideology to which the Congress Party agreed with when they ordered the attack on Sri Darbar Sahib Complex and organised the November 1984 Anti-Sikh pograms in alliance with Sangh Parivar.

You can be not Khalistani but to that i bid you good luck trying to reform the GOI- i'd like to see what you could do that Master Tara Singh, decades of Akali leaders, Sant Jernail Singh and Longowal all tried their heart out but in the end found was impossible.

Just my opinion

Peace

K H A L I S T A N

Z I N D A B A A A D

Just my opinion

Peace

Khalsitan Zindabad....

On behalf of Sikh Federation (UK)

About Us

Sikh Federation (UK) is a non-governmental organisation, but to discharge its duties as an effective pressure group it is also registered with the Electoral Commission as the first ever Sikh political party in the United Kingdom.

SF (UK) is based on the "miri-piri" principle the Sikh principle that temporal and spiritual goals are indivisible.

The organisation was established in September 2003 with the aim of giving Sikhs a stronger political voice by taking an increasing interest in mainstream politics in the UK.

We will also provide the Sikhs with a much needed voice at an international level and will be seeking consultative status with the United Nations at the earliest opportunity.

Aims and Objectives

To work closely with each of the main political parties in the UK to promote relevant issues set out in the Sikh Agenda for the UK Government.

The main areas of work for the Sikh Federation (UK) are:

Promote the Sikh religion, philosophy and way of life - working within the Sikh community and with local and national government;

Promote sporting and educational activities as well as relevant cultural issues directly associated with the Sikh way of life;

Campaign for human rights issues impacting on Sikhs in the UK and abroad - working with human rights groups, non-governmental organisations and politicians;

Argue the case for the Sikhs right to self-determination and lobbying politicians, the UK Government, official representatives of foreign governments in the UK, the European Parliament and at the United Nations for the establishment of an independent sovereign Sikh State of Khalistan.

Visit www.sikhfederation.com

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD pray.gif , HINDUSTAN MURDABAD :)

92878[/snapback]

What??? is this what i think it is???

93161[/snapback]

What do you think it is? Its just the common terminology opposite- I suppose it means death to India. If you think it means death to Indians, that is not correct.

The fact of the matter is, any act of independence within the confines of the Indian State would lead to the mudabad of Hindustan, a fragile state to say the very least. One needs only to look at the Christians in Nagaland, Muslims in Kashmir, Tamils in Nadu and Sikhs in Punjab. The state has always been raedy to crumble, and history shows us taht such states which have swallowed nations are prone to falling apart. You need only look at thh Soviet Union, or Yugoslvia to see examples of this.

Hence Hindustan Murdabad is the outcome of Khalistan Zindabad, and as such should be expected to be used in conjunction with the first term. It is a natural continuation of the first.

Read Bhai Sukha singh and Bhai Jinda's jail chithiyaa in which they say that they have no ill feelings towards the poor people of Hindustan. They said their fight is against tyranny and injustice and the people behind them.

Our slogans should not be Hindustan Murdabaad. To believe that Khalistan Zindabaad means hindustan murdabaad is going to fuel a lot of hatred for the sikh freedom movement. First of all would any Sikh despite being betrayed by India, let pakistan invade even an inch of Indian soil, NO. If you look at the population of India, there are so many poor people who barely get enough food to feed their families. The Sikhs are an independent nation. They deserve an independent sikh homeland called Khalistan. However, in the true spirit of sikhi I say long live Hindustan, Pakistan, and Khalistan! Sarbat Da BHala! As Sikhs we should strive for justice for all, this starts with securing our homeland of khalistan and preserving the sikh identity but it also means upholding justice for the people of Hindustan and pakistan because that is what Sikhi is all about. We can play on words all we want but Hindustan Murdabaad means death to INdia, and that is not very Sikh-like. I'm not saying we should be carrying Indian flags and putting them at gurughars, what im saying is that we need to be smart, India has managed to give the khalistani movement a bad image, let's not act in ways which makes things easier for them, it is time Sikhs wise up and put the movement on the right track.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!

peace.

You cannot call yourself Sikh and Hindustani
Then what do u say indian sikhs shld call themselves
Hence Hindustan Murdabad is the outcome of Khalistan Zindabad

This is the kind of stuff which brings a bad name upon a righteous cause

it is time Sikhs wise up and put the movement on the right track.

thats what we shld think about

General Brar paji (just kidding- i know i'm stupid) before making statements please undestand there is a subtle difference between being a member of India and Hindustan. Currently being Indian and/or Hindu are not synonymous for everyone (although sikhs are recognised as Hindu in the Constitution) Muslims and Christians are recognised as being distinct religions. The definitions have changed with the rise of the RSS and associated groups. For further details see http://hinduunity.org/aboutus.html According to them their proposed Hindustan will have an orange flag with a nazi swastika symbol and sword on it completely different to india's flag. In their proposed Hindustan everybody is Hindu and all muslims, christians, etc. either accept Hindu religion or leave for Pakistan. Thus temporarily sikhs in india could for now use indian because they're gulaam under a regime which is increasingly fascist since the growth of the sangh parivar.

All of the above are untenable for Sikhs because India and RSS's Hindustan make the assumption that Sikhs are just an extension of Vaishnavism and there is no religion called Sikhi let alone anything else.

P.s. Khalistan Zindabad :)

Peace