What defines times of war

Wutgwan

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh jio

I put up the following comment in another thread, but no one has answered the question, instead it got 'hijacked by ppl calling others terrorists etc"

so i would like to raise the post again.

When the Nangs first started doing their parchar in uk in 99, they would say it's onlyokay to eat maas in war times, the same Nangs now eat maas as part of their daily food intake. now they are saying one can have sharab in times of war, i wonder if 4 yrs down the line ,they will all be in the pub everynight?

the main qestion is "What defines times of war"

Okay the spirtual war is ongoing for everyone in controlling their mind and i can't see how maas or sharab can help in this

The pyhsical war, well as far as i know the last pyhiscal war the panth fought was 84 and after and i am not gonna go into detail on that in this post

i understood the point that Singhs always need to be mentally and pysically prepared for war as the time could come anytime,

but i personally think (i could be wrong) that because it has been part of the khalsa martial traditonal to be ready for war we have to be prepared and to be prepared you need a common enemy

BUT because at present (some could argue RSS) there is no visible enemy, the nangs need an enemy to encourage others to join 'their mighty fauj' and have made other Singhs their enemy, AS their whole Nang-ness started around their blatent hatred of the AKJ

What's the point of preparing for jang, if all your energies go on attacking (verbally) other Singhs.

also there is a strong rumour in UK that at wedding parties and birthdays of Nangs, sharab as been consumed,

i put strong rumour because i wasn't actually there to witness this with my own eyes so don't want to put paap on my head, but if these rumours are true then is getting p~~~~~ at your son's wedding preparing for jang?

anyway its' a shame, cus i know Singhs what rather be busy doign bhagti than waste time on pettiness caused by the behaviour of Nangs in Uk

chello all in Guru'jis hukam

Akaal

FATEH!!

actually, there r sum decent points raised here. we should shed light on these topics n let every1 else know too.

These Nangs use Sikh-rehat in the rong way 2 break it <_< Y?!?! If u want to eat meat so muich then convert to a diff religion huna?

Hope guru ji helps these people, WAHEGURU.

bhul chuk maaf ji

FATEH!

nihangs right now are wrong when eating meat as they are

it can only be eaten in a darm yudh, a phyisicall one not mental, and only when no other food is available, and it must be chatka, to eat halal wud be to commit a bujjar kureight, as stated in dasm granth and bhai dya singh je reightnama, or maybe it wasbhai desa singh je

but its wrong

sharab under any cirvcumstances is wrong

i dont know this is a new thing i guess

maybe u mean bhang, which USED TO be used as like asprin if ure leg was gone or something

a war is when ure being attacked, someones being attacked, or ure fighting for a just cause

then these condiitons apply

otherwise no

we shud be tyaar par tyaar bbut aslo with mind

if we do nindya, we are losing the battle with out man

we are going into manmatbut im a stupid kid with no gian

bhula chuka maf