153?

anjaan

LOL! Sorry, I have to laugh... <_<

Why are you guys caring about numbers? The only number you have to know and care about is ONE... 1... un... ick... uno... ein... whatever language its in...

There are not 153 gods, but ONE god.

So, who cares if people die after 153 days after, or 154 days after, or 2 days after... or 50 days before... lol everyone dies. Eventually.

Lets just remember... One... and infinity...

tongue.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FATEH!

WEll

all these deaths afta 153...is not a coincidence u no. Maybe theres a significance behind this nmber. But anyway, maybe its a random number the AKAL PURAKH chose 4 the attacvkers to live <_< lol

...OR maybe im just imagining it all blush.gif

Anyways, it dusnt relly matter if 153 is significant or not. The main point is.. no1 can attack darbar sahib n get away wid it. It's beyond a "holy place" in my views...its sumhow more powerful. wot u fink?

FATEH!

Just remember the one, rest is His will. I believe there is still the sikh general (Kuldeep Singh) who attacked/headed the army and is still alive. Despite many attacks on him even by his own realtives, he is still alive.

I believe the number 153 doesnt hold any significance. Guru ji Himself does everything.

Even to think that the attack happened on the Golden Temple without His will, is to mistrust the power of his Will. do people think that the attack happened on the temple structure without His will? this is something to think about for all the khalistanis out there.

Lets hope if Khalistan is His will, then hopefully we realize it without the need of any bloodshed and corrupt politics. Have faith in the Guru for whatever will happen, even if there is no khalistan. The real khalistan to be found is within ourselves, this khalistan cannot be described, for it is transcendent.

Not all dushts are dead I believe? the general kuldeep singh is still alive, even though he's a sikh, the explanation he gives is that he was given a duty, and he regarded duty higher then his religion, and he didnt resign from his duty either.

I can reason why kuldeep singh is still alive and Guru ji hasnt willed for him to die, even though attacked by so many ppl (his relatives too).

Now to tell if someone is guilty there are two ways, just to say that if a person killed someone we cannot say he is guilty. For a person who has the inclination to do a 'crime'/ murder and within his self he believes that he is going against the moral law, then he is committing a crime and is guilty. But if a person does his duty, and within he believes that it is going in accordance with the moral law, or the Divine will, then he is not guilty.

Naam_Jap... interesting post there...

Are you suggesting that God willed the attack on Harminder Sahib?!

WOW what a concept! You mean, GOD himself made that attack happen? Just like everything else that happens? Like Jarnail Singh dying there too... you mean it was all His will... ALL is play? ALL GURU Ji's Will, and doing...

And that there is no Khalistan yet... is also his will???!

Not man's will?! Not enemies will? but God's will?

Who has will... besides God himself.

What would that make of our continued discussions for and against Khalistan and continual fighting... if all is his will... even the arguments are his will?

All his wondruous play...

Have we attached ourselves to these physical places, and thats why God wills things that we dislike?

Yes, Its the will of Ik Onkar, If I say it's not, then it will be a contradiction to the all powerful Guru.

For what and why this has happened people can say

1. Wanted to create a revolution to start khalistan

2. Amritsar was becoming a place where sikh militants were taking shelter, and people started giving more importance to the sants, then to the Guru, and that also at the place of naam simran.

3. Attachment to the physical places.

4. other reasons

There can be so many views. But I believe His will is a mystery, and we shouldnt try to comprehend it but just agree with it.

Hmm, that is a really good point Naam_Jap:

But I believe His will is a mystery, and we shouldnt try to comprehend it but just agree with it.

So... Why are we STILL trying to justify and get revenge and win and gain whatever advantage, and have VAIR in our minds...

God is NIRVAIR.......

LOL.gif I like this smily, and its somewhat appropriate,... <_< @