Guru Nanak Dev Jee

kam1825

Guest SikhForLife

i cant believe u ppl believe in stories more than u believe in SGGS..

so much energy is wasted trying to find out which stories are correct..

pleasee.. just read the SGGS and u will know all ur answers!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guru Gobind singh's last sermon (now it is part of daily routine of Sikhs, after Ardaas).

aagya bhai Akal ki Tabhi chalayo Panth,

Sab Sikhan ko hukum hai Guru Manyo Granth.

Guru Granth ji manyo pargat Guran ki deh.

jo, prabh ko milna chahe khoj shabad men le.

[under orders of the Immortal being the Panth was started. All the Sikhs are enjoined to accept the Granth as their Guru. Consider Guru Granth as representing Guru's body. Those who wish to meet God can find the way in its hymns.]

We should only believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru Gobind Singh JI has said this himself. We should not look at anyone else as another form of our Guru, because that will mean that we are becoming Nirankaris, and that we are accepting someone else as our Guru, which is not true at all. We should just bow to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

In my opinion Sant Baba Ishar Singh Jee Rara Sahib Walae, Sant Baba Baljinder Singh Jee Rara Sahib Walae, Sant Baba Avtar Singh Jee Rara Sahib Walae, Sant Baba Waryam Singh Jee Ratwara Sahib Walae, Sant Baba Jagjeet Singh Jee Harkhowalae and Sant Baba Sahib Singh Jee Bedi are just people that have ego and want other people to show respect to them and take their money. They just say these things to make them "above" evryone else, but Guru Gobind Singh Ji cleared this out before it started and we should not have any doubts in our mind who our Guru is.

If I have said anything to hurt anyone or disrespect anyone, then Bhul Chhuk Maaf Karni Ji.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Wahe

guroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru jee Kee Fatah

Sdhsangat i cant belive i hear so much nindya of sants. Just to let you know at Rara Sahib the only place money goes in the golak. Baba Baljindr singh Jee and Baba Waryam singh jee never took money from any gurdwara. The money put on stage used to go straight into the golak after their diwaan i know as i was in charge of the maya.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

The sants may not have been taking money from the sadh sangat. They can alwez ax for other things other than money that is of benefit, but the thing is they dnt help the sangat at all with this, they put them into a false sence of security. Last week, we had a sant at the gurdwara that i go to, and he woz rele humbl n evritin wen he woz on stage, but then wen it woz time for him to leav, he bcam nothin better than a demon, havin all sorts of demands that the gurdwara shud fulfil b4 he goes bk 2 india, thats wot they are all like. also luk at this link, as it has som very gud views on "sants".

Sant

Veerjee,

Let me know the name of this sant.

I dont read anything to do with that website. It is all to do with manmade ideals which have occured since 1919 the creation of the singh sabha movement and the SGPC.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

hmmm... d name

i tink he's calld "Sant" Balwinder Singh Nanaksar wale, il find out 4 sure n tell u, he's in leicester at the moment, nx week he's in birmingham n on sunday night 7-9 he's doin a show live on Sukh Sagar radio,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Veerjee,

I'm in leicester so that shouldn't be that hard to find out. I think you are saying its Baba Balwinder Singh Jee Kuralee wale. Well they are staying at my house from tomorrow. they come every year. i have never personally had a problem.

I would be greatful veerjee if you can confirm the name.

Kamalpreet singh Pardeshi

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru jee Kee Fatah

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

if they r stayin at ur hous, den ax em if dey hav had ne problems from bradford. im pretty sure its them alrite, theres about 7-8 ppl in the jatha dat do kirtan, i personally loved their kirtan, but then the attitude afterwards spoilt evritin

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!