Sikhs, Christian, Muslims & other religons

Does God expect us to follow and beleive in the religon we are born into?

What I'm trying to say is that, Since we beleive in reincarnation and Christians do not, does that then mean only the followers of religon that believe in reincarnation actually reincarnate? Christians don't believe in recarnation, they just think heaven or hell so by that logic they would not reincarnate.

Hard to explain my question but do the same rules apply for all of us Humans? If so, alot of Christians and Muslims will be in shock once they leave this earth plain.

Does God expect us to follow and beleive in the religon we are born into?

What I'm trying to say is that, Since we beleive in reincarnation and Christians do not, does that then mean only the followers of religon that believe in reincarnation actually reincarnate? Christians don't believe in recarnation, they just think heaven or hell so by that logic they would not reincarnate.

Hard to explain my question but do the same rules apply for all of us Humans? If so, alot of Christians and Muslims will be in shock once they leave this earth plain.

Your Birth is not in your controll, nor is your death. Where you are born is the right place for your birth and the religion you are presented with. If you find yourself to be a better person in a different religion and closer to god, then more power to you.

Sant Kabeer ji's parents were both hindu and muslim and was raised in a Muslim environment, but he also went to a Mandir, its not about what religion you follow its about the ability to see the Same God in a Christian as you see in a Muslim.

just because jesus or muhammad did not mention the reincarnation in their message, does not mean its wrong or not a part of god's law.

Personally to me its no different if you belive in reincarnation or not, what you should be worried about is the chance you have ri

ght now to live your life with god's name. why worry about what is gona happen after you died, worry about right now, the Present and nothing more. Live for now, don't expect to be reincarnated, make this the last-time you are born in this world. VERY few people actually remember their past lives and those who do remember them are not sure if it was just a dream or if it really happened.

Sikhi says that reincarnation is fact.

It happens. I know people who have experienced it themselves and remember.

Sikhis views on jeudo-christian heaven and hell? think about this.. for christians and jews u go there and meet your family = MOH, for muslims u have 72 virgins = KAAM.. what the heck kind of heaven is that? anyway.. thats what they beleive in..

SO.. they will go there.. BUT its only temporary and is still a part of maya.. so after they have lived out their good/bad deeds, back into the cycles of births and deaths for them..

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Sadhsangat,

according to Sikhi re incarnation is fact. Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated they were Dusht Duman in their previous life. The Suleman tapes are speaking to a ghost who needs another birth.

According to Suleman it takes 10,000,000 years to go though 84,000,000 lives.

This is coming from a person who was muslim in his life and never belived in re incarnation.

I am aware that Judaism, Christianity and Islam do not believe in re incarnation. I think this is the belief that if they stick to their faith and are pious they would hav no sin and would not need re incarnation.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

You made a very valid point, Pheena!! wubb.gif

Suleman himself was a muslim fakir, who didn't beleive in re-incarnation, or in any other religion for that matter. But when he passed away he was taken to the court of 'Dharam raj', where his good/bad deeds were taken into account, and obviously he was incarnated as a pret 'spirit without body', and wandered countless years. When he started to speak, he said muslims do their daily namaaz, as a routine, or as a restriction, which they MUST perform. But don't have love for the almighty, only looking to receive salvation. Wahegurooooo!!