Modi too frightened to Visit the UK

`KuMi´

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please- everyone knows Canadians are the most likely to be inclined in that manner. You people are too darn polite not to be, and also, that accent is so.....what's the word?????

your the one with tha accent, and polite plzzz, the only thing funnier in this world besides russel peters, is listening to a Brit swear............

Please- everyone knows Canadians are the most likely to be inclined in that manner. You people are too darn polite not to be, and also, that accent is so.....what's the word?????

your the one with tha accent, and polite plzzz, the only thing funnier in this world besides russel peters, is listening to a Brit swear............

94195[/snapback]

The language you speak is called English (unless your from that Frenchie bit, whatever that is), I live in England and hence speak English. Therefore, you are the one with the accent my friend. If you don't believe me, ask your head of state, the Queen

The language you speak is called English (unless your from taht Frenchie bit, whatever taht is), I live in England and hence speak English. Therefore, you are the one with the accent my friend. If you don't believe me, ask your head of state, the Queen

look at my profile, it says im from brampton, its more reknownd then your southall, as for the head of state FINE FINE it might be the queen, but at least our goverment and country isnt in tha Back Pocket of the US tongue.gif , we dont fight others wars !!! hahaha

The language you speak is called English (unless your from taht Frenchie bit, whatever taht is), I live in England and hence speak English. Therefore, you are the one with the accent my friend. If you don't believe me, ask your head of state, the Queen

look at my profile, it says im from brampton, its more reknownd then your southall, as for the head of state FINE FINE it might be the queen, but at least our goverment and country isnt in tha Back Pocket of the US tongue.gif , we dont fight others wars !!! hahaha

94198[/snapback]

Thats only because your too afraid to fight ANY wars!!