khalsa

`KuMi´

peeps are saying dat khalsa had no birth, nd den y are we celebrating the birth of the khalsa??

huh huh  tell me now gwannn i dare u  :)

94177[/snapback]

firstly , just because someone says something doesnt necessarily mean its true. in this case its simply saying,

Khalsa has been here from the beginging, and will be here till the end. you can wear the panj kakkar and have sikhi apearance and be far from being khalsa.

FATEH!!

kumi veer..

saying Khalsa is born, saying dat it will die one day. Insted, we say it is a Parkash dihara (meaning day of enlightnement..i fink blush.gif ) so u no, a light never dies, but woteva is born, dies in the end. Just lyk the Akal Purakh; He is never born thereofer will never die.

Hope i helped..

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH

FATEH!!

kumi veer..

saying Khalsa is born, saying dat it will die one day. Insted, we say it is a Parkash dihara (meaning day of enlightnement..i fink blush.gif ) so u no, a light never dies, but woteva is born, dies in the end. Just lyk the Akal Purakh; He is never born thereofer will never die.

Hope i helped..

bhul chuk maaf

FATEH

94260[/snapback]

They

always use respectfully.

oh oki that explains it