Panj Piyareeaa instead of Panj Piyaray

kam1825

Guest Akaal108
baba deep singh was quite probably in the crowd at 1699.....

why didnt he come up?

does this mean anyone related to the taksal cannot be in the panj or take amrit?

rolleyes.gif

You are lost mate. I dont know what you talkin about.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its quite simple really.

its likely that baba deep singh was in the baisakhi gathering in 1699.

why did he not give his head? there were plenty of other gursikhs in the crowd. it was gurus hukam that the particular 5 came up.

just because one particular group or type of people did not offer their head forwhatever reason doesnt mean no one else can.

maybe all that stressd-ness is making you read stuff funny B)

please tell me where guru gave the command that women were banned from giving amrit.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Sadhsangat,

i now am starting to wish i never started this topic.

As for Baba Deep Singh Jee i believe he was there. Remember It was gods hukam that those five saints placed their heads in front of the Guru. It was all part of Gods plan. Just look Daya before Dharam: just as in Bani. Himmat is needed to get rid of Ego. Unfortunatly i cannot recall the meanings of the other two names.

But remember this is all planned by the guru.

***Do not start insulting great Sikhs of the ages as we are all getting major sins for reading it*****

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

LOL i never insulted him, i just said he was there. he was a gurmukh, he probs knew what was gonna happen

either way, the panj were predestined from birth and b4.....so like i said.....we should discrimate people because they dont fit the background and gender of the original panj.

are people who have jobs other than what the original panj had eligible to become in the panj???why? i thought it was gurus hukam :umm:

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

'course women should be allowed .. we have the right.. i've seen bibian who are more into sikhi than some veerji's .. in toronto .. we have bibian doing sewa at the amrit sanchar.. ^_^ .. but really no panj peyareean :umm:

i would like that to happen..

as you said... you choose guys to be paj because at the time of guru gobind singh ji.. 5 guys got up... and you're just fulfilling the tradition... wel.. uhh.. then if you're trying to do that.. have everyone of those panj.. of the same cast as they were before.. so that we show it dosen't matter what cast you are.. get them to be the same age as the peyare.. I respect all gurmukhs who are chosen to be "peyare's" ... but i don't like the idea of going against women on this..

so plz ji..

maybe i'm not clearenough.. its hard for me to put my thoughts and feelings into words right now.. but just try understanding with an open mind adn not being sexist...

thankyou.. ^_^

bhul chuk muaaf karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa

wheguru ji ki fateh

Sadhsangat,

At least respect the words of The Great Baba Hari Singh Jee. I dont have the answers but they did the katha. I have always kept the highest of respect for sants and i accept their teachings as gospal as no one other then other sants have their knowledge in a human form

This is now on Kazaa type in baba, katha, taksal, hari singh, panj piyaray.

Any of these and you should get it. It is a 42M file in MP3.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

but only 5 people of certain castes who were punjabi in ethnicity stood up.. so does that mean that goray singhs cant have punj pyare? does it mean that people not of those castes of the original punj cant be punj either? just because a woman didnt stand up THEN doesnt mean she cant stand up NOW.. just because there werent any white people THEN doesnt mean they cant be in the punj NOW... does the comparison make sense?

AHHH that's real an eye opener.. GOOD !!

Now.. Should we not allow non-indian peeps to be the panj piyaraee?