Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

aight, ITS CONFIRMED! ITS TRUE!!

got this info from Balvinder Kaur who had posted on sikhnet about another one of smaagams in delhi:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Yes, the news you have heard is correct, Baba Ji is reaching Toranto on 22nd April, and the first kirtan diwan will held at Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Malton, Toranto on 22nd April evening.

For further details, you may contact - S. Daljeet Singh, President of this Gurudwara. Ph - 00164774353535.

May we request you to kindly inform all other sikh families in your near by area to so that they can also be benefited by attending the kirtan diwans of Baba Ji.

Wishing you a spiritually good time in the coming days!!

With Best Regards,

Balvinder Kaur

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I don't want to get in any debate or anything, cos I'm a moorakh and I'll always lose. blush.gif But, I'm sure Ranjit Singh said in one of his DVDs that with Guru's Kirpaa, 5,000 people take Amrit every month in his Diwans. Where did you get the figure of 200 Shaheed Jee? Although it is a valid point to say it shouldn't be about quantity only. All the Amritdharis should be Rehitvaan Gursikhs. Nevertheless, at least they have taken one step towards Guru Jee.

And the people touching his feet - he always says in his Diwans that people should not touch his feet or anybody else's except Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj. He says a Gurmukh should only greet each another Gurmukh with Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh. He even has people to stop people touching his feet. But they do it anyway.

State of Sikhi is very bad in Panjab at the moment. no.gif May Guru Jee bless the Panth with even more charismatic Parchaaraks to spread the essence of Gurmat.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

lol MrSinghsahib how did i get this figure,

My nanny Ji is hios biggest fan haha, also his jatha claims that they have given amrit to close to 25000 ppl so far. your number of 5000 a week almost suggests that he did that less then 2 months.

n ive read 200, be reasonable thats prolly what the average is.

theres a story of how one time he had less then 200, like 190 and he started to cry just cuz he thought he failed or somthing

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Bhajee, I'm his biggest DVD/VCD watcher in the UK ... lol ... LOL.gif

I don't want to get into a numbers game ... that's just pointless, BUT just to re-iterate, from every DVD/VCD I seen, and every cassette and CD I heard, it has always been 200 average at the end every Diwan. AND I said the averagee was 5000 per MONTH, and NOT 5000 per WEEK.

But numbers don't matter much ... let Guru Jee do Kirpaa on everyone so that we all join with Him. pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

If hes going to Toronto, why doesn't he just do a Across Canada Road Trip and come to other cities as well. There so many Sikh Sangats across Canada, especially Surrey :) & from with what I've been reading he has difficultities travelling with a Kirpan on a plane. So, someone get him to travell on the road!

Can someone find out if he's going anywhere else? Thanks!

Guest Akaal108

got this from tapoban:

Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrian Vale has reached vancouver on ship from india with his whole jatha. This singh is very chardi kala he chose to come by ship because he didn't want to remove his sri saahib coming via plane. He will be at malton gurdwara on april 22nd between 7-9 pm. Even if some singhs are againt him reading dharna, i still urge you to come because he has done a lot for the panth. The papers read 300, 000 premis have took amrit from his jatha. Also singhs from tapoban or fankly anywhere are urged to do veechar with him after the smaagam. Singhs would be surprised a lot of his veechars actually come in line with akj.

Please give your darshan......

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

About the number as we all knows that Sikhi is not about quantity , its quality that matter.

I agree he emphasis on guru fateh and other sikhi priniples. On touching of feets issue or bowing infront of him I believe he should be more strict . I would request you to see the cd of the last deeevan of Ranjit Singh jee before he leaves for Italy.

Agree panth deseprately need quality parcharaks, we already suffered big loss by the demise of Maskeen Jee. I believe if Veerjee does kirtan of Gurbani / Bhai Gurdass Jee Vaaraan / Dasam Granth (which he is very much capable), a big part of sikh sangat of India and abroad will also support him.

Bhulla chukka dee maufai

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh