Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I just want to thank proudtobesikh.com for hosting the Diwans live - gave a chance to people across the world to hear the Smaagam. Waheguroo - sounded so amazing!!! Hopefully they'll carry this seva on for the remaining Diwans. It'll be great if a website could host the Diwan for those that didn't get a chance to hear it. I recorded it, so if anyone wants to host, just PM me.

Could those of you that had the chance to go in person please share your experiences.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ka Fateh

Special thanks to proudtosikh.com for the live broadcast.

The diwan was awesome. Can't wait to listen to the remaining diwans. :)

Very nice post Lordsingh.

Thats amazing about 300 people becoming amritdhari within the space of few days in the Toronto area. :)

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ka Fateh

:TH: Another Wicked Post by Lord Singh from the Tapoban Forum.......

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Dassandas Veer Ji - You are correct the "Sant" “S Singh” was talking about is indeed in Chardi Kalaa and the story behind that is very long and disturbing of what Kaljug can do - but the facts will indeed come out "UK Singh" - You are definitely correct in saying that - it is true that only in Kaljug can the sangat be fooled by one person - the very who committed the crime himself, but had the strength to blame it on a Singh of the Guru and the fact it was the same newspaper from the same country who was able to build the strength to make allegation after allegation against a Sikh that was able to bring thousands into the Khalsa Panth - but, yes, even today, after all this - the "Sant" remains in Chardi Kalaa as a Singh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!

But our discussion is on Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji, not in "S Singh’s" words, on the "Sant" - that is a different story - Let us hope that in this day and age of Kaljug - This never happens to Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji!!!

I agree with "Mr Singh Sahib" that we as Sikhs should be ashamed of what we are evolving into - Nindaks of the Guru's Saints - waiting for something to go slightly out of place, for some Chardi Kalaa Gursikh to make one little mistake or make up a mistake, so we can then make a big fuss out of it and add the "Loon and Masala" on top!!!

The Indian Government is no problem - but the clashes with the Sikhs is - If the Sikhs stick together Government Of India cannot do nothing - it is Giddars trying to fight Lions - this has been proven in the past - but only if the Sikhs unite as one nation - it is so simple and easy, but yet here we are trying to sort out our internal problems and irrelevant, baseless issues such as "Kachi" Bani!!! (Which Bani is “Kachi”??? – None in my Sikhi or my Guru Granth Sahib Ji – Anyone else’s faith??? – “Kachi” Bani???).

Then we come to the excuse of if Baba Ji has initiated 275,000 Sikhs into the Khalsa - how many are still in it? - The fact is that - I think this has been mentioned earlier - This has NOTHING to do with Baba Ji - If you have ever listened to their DVD's or CD's - they will put a huge emphasis on the point of keeping Rehat Maryada - They say that Amrit is a major thing - Taking it is easy - but keeping the Rehat is very hard, but very important and one should think very carefully before having AmritPaan of whether they can get through the Maryada. If people have failed in this - maybe - but I don't know - there is always some who won't be able to - or maybe not - It is known that some Sikhs who took Amrit from the Bhindran Jatha in the 80's later failed with the maryada - but it is also known that most of them are Chardi Kalaa Sikhs - the same with Sant Isher Singh Ji - Those who have been convinced by a true devotee of the Guru - take the 5 kakkaars to their grave - only few fail!!!

I'd really like to see some of my Veer Ji’s here such as "Tera Baap" to persuade even one person into the Panth Khalsa.........Amrit can never be wasted - it is the duty of every Sikh to have it in their lifetime - only when they are ready - and it is their individual choice - no one can or does force them - but gives them the option.........but no Veer Ji - Amrit can NEVER be wasted - the great Dasme Paatshah prepared enough for ALL his children!

Also “AKJ-related Singh” Ji - we are not discussing "Kachi" Bani - but I believe that no Bani is Kachi - Baba Ji does not in fact even sing Bani - but merely Dharna's - are Dhadi Jatha's in Gurudware's also bad for telling the history of Sikhi - are they also singing "Kachi" Bani - Are Kavishri Jathe such as the Jago Wale Singh's (Shaheedi Immortality) also wrong for telling the history of our religion - Are they also singing "Kachi" Bani who have been able to bring "JOSH" or in "Lion in the West's" words - a "TINGLE" of power to the Sikh Youth in the west.

If you do not get this "Josh" or "Strength" from Dharna's - then that is fine - I respect your view - everyone has their differing ones - but a lot of sangat do get this "JOSH" from the singing of Dharna's - they also break up the Katha very nicely - Baba Ji is not making up Bani that is not in the living Guru (SGGS) - or changing it any way - but praising Sikhi and telling its long and fascinating story!!! - It's when people say Baba Ji sings "Kachi" Bani in their Diwaans when they are being mistaken and are wrong.

The numbers of people who have taken Amrit are 100% correct - these are available as solid proof from Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib, Patiala. Wherever a samagam is held, on the last day AmritSanchaar is performed by the Panj Piare's (and not Baba Ji as some people try to argue why Baba Ji) in hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. During that time a list is prepared by the prabandhaks / organisers of that particular Gurdwara Sahib, mentioning name, sex, age, address...etc of the people who have taken Amrit. This list is signed and one copy of the same is handed over to Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib, Patiala (their headquarters) also for their record. This is the method by which the whole record of Amrit Paan given is available.

Apart from this, from the last one and a half years or more, a monthly magazine named "Nirvair Khalsa" is published from Parmeshar Dwar Sahib and a complete list mentioning the number of people who have taken Amrit in each Diwaan during that particular month is published. So you can also refer to these magazines for more recent records..... - But yes the numbers of 275,000 in 5-6years are 100% solid - although they have probably increased quite a lot by now!!!

Also if Veer Ji "S Singh" is still here from earlier on - you were earlier trying to imply that Baba Ji takes money from the sangat - which I have clearly explained to you the reasons why that is impossible earlier - but to further back this point up - Baba Ji does not even make anything out of his DVD's, CD's, VCD's, Tapes.....etc - because whenever they do a Diwaan at a Gurdwara and it is recorded in all these formats - the record companies have to give a certain amount of profit or a fixed rate to Baba Ji - but what Baba Ji does is gives every penny of that money from the record companies to the Gurdwara at or under where they did their Diwaan - SAY WAHEGURU! - and people have already started to say the Baba takes money - same which happened to the "Sant" discussed earlier..........Waheguru Naam is the only companion and help in this day and age of Kaljug.........

I am sorry if I have offended anyone.....Bhull Chuk Khalsa Ji Maarf Karni......

"Bhindranwale Sant Sipahi, Jihna Suthi Kaum Jugaee"

:TH: The latest update about Baba Ji's Tour to Canada........... :TH:

Latest update of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh DhadrianWale

''Baba Ji arrived in Canada early this week and have reached Surrey today. They're diwaans in Malton were absolutely incredible a few days ago. It is said that the Malton Gurdwara was more packed than any other time in Canadian history, twice as much as any Nagar Kirtan Mela and the atmosphere was that of the times in the 80's during Sant Bhindranwale's Speeches.

There was so much sangat that they had to park their cars 15mins walk away from the Gurdwara itself, and every inch of the Gurdwara was crowded as there was no place to stand. Something close to the region of 700 sangat had to stand outside in the rain to listen. The police were also there along with ambulances and fire engines as there was the danger of a fire - which could obviously never happen where there is so much Sikhi and Waheguru Ji's Kirpa!!!

It was the first time ever where the Gurdwara had to tell the sangat to leave - it was the first time when the Gurdwara at Amritvela in the morning was crowded - when normally the halls are empty! Numerous people also took Amrit from the Panj Piare due to the impact that Baba Ji's kirtan & updesh had on them........

They arrived in Surrey today as their 3 day diwaan will start at Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar (Surrey) tommarow on the 28th April 2005 - the estimated sangat is likely to be the same of that in Malton and special arrangements are being made at the Gurdwara - they are likely to be putting up tents outside in the morning and blocking the carpark as well.......

Let us hope everything goes well like Malton and Baba Ji stays in Chardi Kalaa and nothing is said against this true Brahmgiani.......but one thing is for sure - the Canadian Sangat was shocked to see such a Chardi Kalaa Singh at such a young age...............

After the Surrey diwaans, they will be going to Toronto for a few days before going back to India.......We recently spoke to Baba Ji and with Waheguru Ji's kirpa, they may be coming to the UK in either late May or the Summer...........as we have taken the sewa for all travel arrangements for Baba Ji from the airport and their tour of the UK, we will let you know exact dates closer to the time.........

:e: :):) :cool: :doh: :doh: :doh: :e:

If you can't say anything good about him.. atleast don't say anything bad about him.

Ignorance breeds hatred and for some people ignorance is a bliss !!!!!!!!!!!!

Karni Apuo Apni Kai Naraie Kaie Door ||

96245[/snapback]

:TH: :) that settles it

no more arguements blush.gif

96289[/snapback]

stop being so soft, there wasnt really any arguments...

2 sides had 2 different opinions, and that is FINE...

aslong as everyoen respects each ohter, and theres no personal attacks :TH:

96295[/snapback]

i wuznt bein "soft" :) jus tryin to make sum ppl AVOID arguements since thas wha happens commonly on this forum now

ppl may hav two diff opinions and that is FINE

but these days ppl dun give their two diff opinions

they try n fite n argue until the other person agrees wit them

neway sorry if i got in the way of ppl expressing their 'diff opinions' jus thought it would b nice to hav a thread for once where ppl rnt attackin one another and if it continued maybe it would hav been 'personal attacks' who knws

bhul chuk maaf pray.gif