Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

grin.gif Does anyone know how the surrey diwaans went??

Also, anyone got any photos of the diwaans please!!! :TH:

:e: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! :e:

:)

96624[/snapback]

The Surrey Diwans have been great. They are packed with sangat. Even the Baba said it reminded him of Punjab during Holla Malla or Basakhi. But today (Saturday) the Baba is losing his voice, so he cut his diwans short. Hopefully he gets better for his last diwan. But yah, I don't see why people talk bad about him, he seems very humble and in love with Sikhi, which is cool! :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sangat ji,

WGJKK

WGJKF

I attended Surrey diwans on Saturday, I got there around afternoon as I started early from Seattle. It was amazing that people have so MUCH love for Baba ji. Later in the evening Baba ji wasn't feeling good but he did held very short and effective diwan. There was a flood of people everywhere wherever you look. People were waiting to do matha tek to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji till the Sukhasan of Sri Guru Maharaj. I guess he got COLD and he can't breath easy due to chest congestion. The diwans were very successfull in Surrey.

People were so attracted to Baba ji, that they won't let him get on to the hummer when the diwan over.

Very impressive and down to earth personality of Baba ji.

I wish he visit us in Seattle...in near furure.

WGJKK

WGJKF

For the ppl who care and wanna go to the upcoming diwaans in Canada, heres the rough schedule:

-last diwaan in Surrey was Sunday nite. approx 200 ppl took amrit

-next 3 diwaans are in Edmonton and 3 diwaans in Calgary. I'm guessing these are on same days, but not sure. I don't know whch gurdwara, so u gotta call around and find out!

-then 3 diwaans at Montreal

-May10/11/12: 3 diwaans in Toronto at Malton Gurdwara.

ppl came to Surrey from cali...from san jose and freemont, and probly other places too...and they DROVE !

someone from amrika was there to meet baba ranjeet singh ji, he had sponsorship paper stuffs so that he can come usa for diwaans...

Wow so many people are comming to see Ranjeet singh.

Is it possiable that he could be the' NEEKLANK AVTAR...?' (no joke)

i think because he has so much sangat comming to HIM, there is a good chance he could be that AVTAR that Guru Sahib told us about..

Wow so many people are comming to see Ranjeet singh.

Is it possiable that he could be the' NEEKLANK AVTAR...?'  (no joke)

i think because he has so much sangat comming to HIM, there is a good chance he could be that AVTAR that Guru Sahib told us about..

96849[/snapback]

why are people so shallow? as soon as a maharpuarkh gets popular why call him naek lank avtar???

People called baba mann singh Ji Naek lank Avtar and look what happened there! Please do not misunderstand me me, i am not questioning any mahapurakhs intregrity, but why do we always have to 'Big em up'. Naek Lank avatar will be the end of kaljug and therefore not in our lifetime, but in hundreds maybe thousands of years!

Please refrain from making comments like this when you are not fully aware of the time of naek lank avtar. it is comments like these that start rumours and eventually lead to sant bashing, just see the tapoban forum if you want to see what im referring to.

PLEASE STICK TO FACT NOT FICTION!!!!!

Again blati singh people have diffrent views.

How do we know that kaljug's end is not now ?

And if you read the sau sakhi u will see that he does not come at the end of kaljug

What about baba mann singh ? has any evidence been shown to prove anything against him ? noooo

So i think there is a chance that this could be the aneklank avatar !!!

Guest Akaal108

blatisingh- nihkalank avtar post was really scarasm post by namsar.

speaking generally..

people say they beleive in mahapurkhs but they are same people who wouldn't stand other mahapurkh's getting popular... are you that freaking insecure???

also you missed the essence and plot.. mahapurkhs are one jot of vahiguroo .. fighting over my mahapurkh is better than another is outright stupid...who you trying to prove??.!

namsar reminds me of few people on tapoban who see bhai randhir singh and that's it .. they don't see any other mahapursh or nor they like other mahapursh and his teaching getting popular.

get a grip you insecure fools....!

speaking generally..

people say they beleive in mahapurkhs but they are same people who wouldn't  stand other mahapurkh's getting popular... are you that freaking insecure???

also you missed the essence and plot.. mahapurkhs are one jot of vahiguroo .. fighting over my mahapurkh is better than another is outright stupid...who you trying to prove??.!

namsar reminds me of few people on tapoban who see bhai randhir singh and that's it .. they don't see any other mahapursh or nor they like other mahapursh and his teaching getting popular.

get a grip you insecure fools....!

96906[/snapback]

wow akaal108 i think you are very insecure.You can not accept other peoples views without pushing you own onto them?

you seem to get very frustrated which is not the gursikh way. if you can't listen to peoples views maybe you shoud'nt come onto sikhi forms ? :TH:

All sants being from the same JOT - i agree, but who are the Sants/ mahapursh ? grin.gif

akaal108 you remined me of lemmings- just follow what everyone else is doing ...lol

Get out more !!!!

akaal paaj.. i'm not sure if you're readin the same thread as me.. but it appears that naamsar is actually being genuine in his respect, and his comment about naekalank avtaar... he posted twice on the matter.......

i dunno why you thought he's "one of those tapoban guys that only sees bhai randhir singh"