Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't say anything good about him.. atleast don't say anything bad about him.

Ignorance breeds hatred and for some people ignorance is a bliss !!!!!!!!!!!!

Karni Apuo Apni Kai Naraie Kaie Door ||

96245[/snapback]

:TH: :) that settles it

no more arguements blush.gif

96289[/snapback]

stop being so soft, there wasnt really any arguments...

2 sides had 2 different opinions, and that is FINE...

aslong as everyoen respects each ohter, and theres no personal attacks :TH:

I definitely respect Baba ji, I just had one question, would anyone know Babaji if they weren't in DVDS, CDS?

Do media companies have a hand at which babajis are more popular?

I honestly think baba ji should go to all the small pinds, where they have caste issues, it seems like they come here, but I dont' think none of the babaji's have affected the youth of Canada/States as Bhai Bikramji Singh ji did.

However, Baba ji is awesome parcharak, everyone should go... IF you can find room :)

96223[/snapback]

Baba ji go to small pinds often. He was not interested in coming abroad but people just persuaded him so much that he made his mind to visit sangat abroad. I recently been to punjab and I was amazed to see the change in pinds of punjab. Some of my relatives(who use to trim and drink) took amrit after getting in contact with baba ji's sangat.

His CDs and DVDs came after his popularity. He didn't hire media to make himself popular.

Guest Akaal108

got this from tapoban.org..thought i 'd share it with you folks.. very nice written by Lord Singh:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Firstly, I would also like to congratulate "Dassandass" for realising his mistake and Waheguru Ji's Kirpa that has been showered upon him/her........

Secondly, what you are saying is correct "someone" about people having to have to make a living, but this Baba Ji is not making a living for themselves - They are making the Sikh Panth live - they have chosen the path to preach - a path of Bhagti - not a Gresti Jeevan.......it is true that every time someone rises, people always try to bring them down by making up false stories....etc etc.......they play against the rule of "innocent before proven guilty" - but try to prove the person guilty before they have even committed a crime - and this to is done to people who make an effort to preach Sikhi and initiate the sangat into the Khalsa by administering AmritPaan to the thousands!!!!!!

"S Singh" - firstly, that 45 lakh Pajero was given as daan or a gift by a Singh from the UK, we went to Patiala last month and a Mercedes Benz was given to Baba Ji by a group of Singh’s very recently - none of these are brought by Baba Ji - they are what the sangat has given to them. The new Gurdwara has started to get built in Patiala - and it is not Baba Ji that is making it - It is ALL being made by the SANGAT, their daan and their sewa!!!

Secondly - it is impossible for Baba Ji to even ask a penny as it is known that Baba Karam Singh Ji from Rara Sahib (now in Sachkhand) told them that if you want to stay on the path of Bhagti and do Sikhi Parchaar for the Panth, there are three hukams you must accept. These were:

1/ Do not get into Grest, i.e. you cannot get married.

2/ You must never take off your Chola Sahib.

3/ YOU MUST NEVER ASK FOR MAYA (MONEY) FROM THE SANGAT!!!

It is on these hukams that Baba Ji has based their life.

Concerning the Taksaal issue - What proof do you have that they said this - which DVD or CD is this on and recorded at what place???

Baba Ji respects the Taksaal and its great Jathedars with the most highest respect..........they are always praising Sant Bhindranwale, Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji......etc - in fact I was watching a DVD yesterday and they were saying how it was because of Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji that today we know the true Arth's of Gurbani and how they at all times used to keep at least 200 Singh’s with them and were proper real Chardi Kalaa Brahmgiani's - they have ALWAYS praised the Damdami Taksaal and the Bhindranwala Jatha - and they are always emphasising the fact that no Jatha is bad - but all are here to spread Sikhi and we should all be ONE in order to preach and spread Sikhi!!!!!.......etc etc.........

Which ever "Sant" you are talking about, "probably" had false allegations made against him which just started to spread and get bigger and get support from anti-Panthic people - such as the ones that are starting to be made against Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji - and these "allegations" were probably made by "some" anti-Panthic newspaper in Canada that "probably" has Nirankaris as the management team and the "sewadar" that made them probably was banned by the "Sant" out of the Jatha as he was the one who "probably" did the allegations claimed himself and "probably" spread lies for revenge!!! - Then "maybe" this "Sant" went to Kenya because he has "probably" been going there for years to do sewa for "maybe" the World and "maybe" the sangat in Kenya actually appreciate this sewa - I don’t know just "maybe" S Singh..........

Most of the times when Sikhs say people are doing Nindia - they are normally correct and it is NO excuse they use to support anyone!!!

If Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji is able to preach so much Sikhi in a period of 5-6 years and especially at such a young age - If they are able to persuade 275,000 Sikh Sangat to join the Khalsa Panth by taking Amrit in a period of 5-6 years - If they are able to give Amrit to hundreds in Italy in a weeks tour - if they are able to go to a western country such as Canada and gather so much sangat that the other cultures are still shocked to see so many people - if they are able to preach Sikhi in an easy and powerful way so that even western Sikh Youth can understand - if they are ale to fill up a Canadian Gurdwara and make it crowded with sangat at Amrit Vela when it is normally empty - If they are able to persuade over 400 people in Canada in one area over a period of 2-3 nights to take Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit.....etc etc the list goes on and on........- AND THEN PEOPLE STILL SAY THEY ARE BAD AND MAKE FAULTS OUT OF THEM FOR DOING ALL THIS FOR THE PANTH WHEN THEY COULD'NT EVEN THINK OF DOING IT THEMSELVES - AND THEY STILL SAY THEY ARE NOT DOING NINDIA???????

Waheguru Ji - If this is NOT Nindia - THEN I DONT THINK I KNOW WHAT IS??????

No offence to anyone, but these are my views!!!!

Stay in Chardi Kalaa!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!

"Bhindranwale Sant Sipahi, Jihna Suti Kaum Jugaee"