Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

i didnt say anything about bringing him down, i was just stating some facts..

Well is driving around in 45lakh jeep pantic..

is wearing 10,000rs choleh pantic..and dont give me that story about the childless women who gave it him, all his choleh are like that.

So if i give him some bangha (women braclets) with sharda would he wear them ?

Is telling people not to mata teek and just sit down wherever they are in the diwan pantic ?

the first thing a gursikh does is bandhana to satguru.

If you sort out these little things in the begging then big things like mann singh issues wont happen !!

money is very powerfull

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

driving in a 45 lakh jeep is not ANTI PANTHIC...

WEARING 10000rs CHOLEH is not ANTI PANTHIC...

hes flashy so wat??? he didnt do anything to the detriment of the panth, he donates lots of money to...

UR SAYING WE GOTTA BE CAREFULL ABOUNT ANOTHER BABA MAAN SINGH HAPPENING...

so just becuz he brings out so many ppl to divans, and ppl love him, hes at risk of being another baba maan singh??? :TH: rolleyes.gif

AT MALTON HE TOLD THE SANGAT THAT HE CAN NOT ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE GURU JI, WHEN THE PARDHAN OF THE COMMITEE SAID PPL SHOULD LEAVE SINCE THE GURDWRA TO FULL... thats good isnt it???

he is so popular, people dont seem to like that...

get over it...

UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING ANTI PANTHIC, THAT HURTS SIKHI OR THE PANTH, LET HIM CONTINUE HIS PARCHAAR...

that mann singh reference has no relevance, its 2 different ppl...

the problem with out people is that when someone is successful, everyone picks out every little tiny thing, and blows it up into a full blown contreversy...

If you really care for the panth, why dont u support people who are doing massive parchar, and if there are minor things that person can improve, why dont u go get someone to talk to him about imporoving those minor things..

these minor things ur mentioning, can easily be fixed, u dont gotta bring a guy crashing down when he is doing so well in his parchaar, there are ways to make things workign, instead always going head to head with ppl who are finally having success...

if you are looking for a battle, go after RSS or someone, who is really causing harm to the PANTH, or BADAL typa ppl...

lately so many ppl have been hating on Ranjit Singh, until he actually does something against SIKHI, or guides people the wrong way.... relax

so what maybe hes not a sant, maybe he is, who knows, but all these ppl come to his divans, thats a good thing not a bad thing... and he hasnt guided them wrong , so wat if he does basic parchaar, isnt any parchaar better than no parchaar..

crabs in a barrel aint cool, when one rises, support, if the person goes against the paanth, bring him down... otherwise let him riseeee, it wont only do him good, it will do us all good

When someone rises too high it becomes very diffcult to bring them down if they make a mistake !!!!

If you keep people on the right level of respect then they will not have enough ego to make a mistake!!!!

I just hope you stand by ranjit singh all the way !!!

When someone rises too high it becomes very diffcult to bring them down if they make a mistake !!!!

If you keep people on the right level of respect then they will not have enough ego to make a mistake!!!!

96182[/snapback]

K, i guess we both have our own views, but thats cool...

I'm actually not a Ranjit Singh supporter, nor am I a RAnjit Singh hater...

i just believe hes doing good parchar, and until he does somethign wrong, we have no reason to bring him down... if he does something wrong i will be right there with you saying hes messed, but up until now i dont believe we have any reason to say that...

your right the higher someone is, the harder it is to brign them down... but your already thinking of brining him down when he hasnt done anything wrong yet to bring him down yet(not including minor things you have mentioned)...

and its not in our hands to keep someoens ego in check, its in our job to be the best gursikhs we can be, and if we see someone doing good to support them, and if their doing something wrong to correct them...

96182[/snapback]

K, i guess we both have our own views, but thats cool...

I'm actually not a Ranjit Singh supporter, nor am I a RAnjit Singh hater...

i just believe hes doing good parchar, and until he does somethign wrong, we have no reason to bring him down... if he does something wrong i will be right there with you saying hes messed, but up until now i dont believe we have any reason to say that...

your right the higher someone is, the harder it is to brign them down... but your already thinking of brining him down when he hasnt done anything wrong yet to bring him down yet(not including minor things you have mentioned)...

and its not in our hands to keep someoens ego in check, its in our job to be the best gursikhs we can be, and if we see someone doing good to support them, and if their doing something wrong to correct them...

96184[/snapback]

veer ji i must eat my pride and say i agree with you , until he makes a mistake that the panth thinks is anti-pantic we should support him doing parchar

bhul chuk maaf

Nothing can ever match the 80's diwans of sant bhindrawala...

ok i think this is getting out of control now..

His a sant that goes around in a 45 Lakh Pajero jeep in india when kids of saheeds are on the streets of chandigarh....

His got 2 dera where fat lazy singh stay and eat and get fatter.

If you look at any of the singhs background they will be from very poor familys, the only reason their at the dera is cause they cant afford to live at home.

He has minimal Gian if any, he tells the sangat straight foward sakhis which a 15 year old could tell.

The only reason sangat come to see him is because all the hype. just to go and see the sant kid with shiney choleh and 5 chimta players...

He says he is from Rara sahib sampardhi, but sant baba isher singh ji said that, anyone who wants to do parchar should do abhias for atleast 4 years.

So where and when did ranjit singh do this abhias ????

Its all a business nowdays, i will respect ranjit singh if he dosent take one doller from Canada. Anyone from rara sahib samaprdi will never take any money from the gurdwara. e.g

baba baljinder singh (rara sahib)

baba waryam singh/ baba lakhbir singh (ratwara sahib)

baba bhagwan singh (bhuta wale)

baba harjinder singh  (dublan wale)

I dont blame the akj's for being anti sant, when you get peeps like ranjit singh raking in the cash in the name of sikh.

And all thses amardharis thats his made...lol..its nothing like the amount they say..  and more then 50% of them dont stay in reht

mann singh used to say that aswell, if there were like 50 people, he would say there were a 100 people..

But even from them 50 only like 20 would stay in reht.. most people just took amrit because all the hype and excitment..

ranjit singh is also very political person.. in canda he tells sakhis about sant jarnail singh ji.. but at batala in one of his diwans where a jatha from taksal also went to do kirtan he done ninda of taksal.

He said in the sangat 'what has Taksal done for the Panth'.... ask any taksali singh from mehta who was the the diwans.

Then the jatha started arguing with the organisers, so ranjit singhs diwans were cancelled, and taksal singh done kirtan for the last 2 days.

Also on the barsi of sant baba isher singh ji at rara sahib in 2003 he spoke wrong on the stage.. after he came to baba baljinder singh ji and apolagised. he has not been given time at rara sahib after that incident.

If this is what u call nindha then in a nindak but if you call this telling the truth then thats all im doing

96170[/snapback]

Naamsar you have stated facts, this is not nindha. Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the sangat.

So its all coming out now. Did no one give him a slap when he questioned what the Taksal had done for the panth. If it is true how dare he question the supreme sacrifice of Baba Deep Singh and all those who followed his honourable footsteps.

What has he done for the panth ? He drives around in a 45 lakh SUV, Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale drove around in a bus. We can all see who the luxury lapping baba are and who the true panthic sevadar are.

Looks like people are getting caught up in the hype surrounding him and in doing so are prepared to defend him.

Look at Sikh Soldiers post "...when he hasnt done anything wrong yet to bring him down yet(not including minor things you have mentioned)..." . So it is "minor" to rubbish the Taksal ? I am not a follower of the Taksal but I have the up most respect for the Taksal and its great tradition. How dare he question the great history of Taksal. He shows disrespect to the Taksal that has produced great panthic servants ranging from Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji to Baba Takhur Singh Ji yet is prepared to tell stories about Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Sounds like he is trying to appeal to people as he is well aware that people have huge respect for Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Nice way to attract more dollars.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Naamsar Jee - can you substantiate that claim that he cussed Taksal. Did you see this actually happen, or did you hear about this?

This seems a very surprising thing - in his Diwans and DVDs, he always praises all panthic Jathebandies, and says we should not get stuck under their names, but unite together as a Panth. He always praises the Taksal and Mahapurshes of Taksal, like Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee, Baba Jarnail Singh Jee, etc for their contribution to the Panth.

As to he is doing his Parchaar for money - he always cusses Parchaarak who do it for the money in his DVDs.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

Guest Akaal108

Just want to clear up an mis understanding:

Baba Ranjit Singh is not linked with "rara sahib (bhai dya singh sampardha)" offically. I don't think he claimed that either that he is offically linked with rara sahib.

He was a student of gyani karam singh ji rara sahib and that's it.

You can say he got his vidiya from gyani karam singh ji..he lived with them for 3 months but that's about it. After that gyani ji went to sachkhand.

He respect all the mahapursh however he has more respect towards gyani karam singh ji because he was the one who gave him all the vidya.