Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Akaal108

right naamsar.. here this would explain better when i said he never claims that he is linked with rara sahib offically.

Anyone who is shish of a samprda sant will have a parampra with themselves at the bottom, that's what a pramapra is. It's only unless they claim themselves to be the "Mahant" of Rara Sahib institution that a problem arises. For example, there are lots of shish of Baba Dalel Singh ji, all of whom will have a parampra(lineage) with themselves at the end of it.

I've seen it all on Sikhsangat..some of you are bringing this forum down....Everyone just says what comes to their minds and then another person follows up...then the rumour spreads and then people don't know what to believe....guys go do some simran or go do something for the panth...stop hating....words are in the wind...

I've seen it all on Sikhsangat..some of you are bringing this forum down....Everyone just says what comes to their minds and then another person follows up...then the rumour spreads and then people don't know what to believe....guys go do some simran or go do something for the panth...stop hating....words are in the wind...

:):) :cool:

Just want to clear up an mis understanding:

Baba Ranjit Singh is not linked with "rara sahib (bhai dya singh sampardha)" offically. I don't think he claimed that either that he is offically linked with rara sahib.

He was a student of gyani karam singh ji rara sahib and that's it.

You can say he got his vidiya from gyani karam singh ji..he lived with them for 3 months but that's about it. After that gyani ji went to sachkhand.

He respect all the mahapursh however he has more respect towards gyani karam singh ji because he was the one who gave him all the vidya.

96206[/snapback]

Vaheguroooo Ji ka Khalsaaaaah, vahegurooooo Ji ka Fateeeeeh!

Vidya :) and all in three months :)

Bah Humbug!!! The true giver of knowledge is Satguru Granth Sahibji!

Just want to clear up an mis understanding:

Baba Ranjit Singh is not linked with "rara sahib (bhai dya singh sampardha)" offically. I don't think he claimed that either that he is offically linked with rara sahib.

He was a student of gyani karam singh ji rara sahib and that's it.

You can say he got his vidiya from gyani karam singh ji..he lived with them for 3 months but that's about it. After that gyani ji went to sachkhand.

He respect all the mahapursh however he has more respect towards gyani karam singh ji because he was the one who gave him all the vidya.

96206[/snapback]

Vidya :) and all in three months :)

Bah Humbug!!! The true giver of knowledge is Satguru Granth Sahibji!

96219[/snapback]

3 months!!! That is a long time time!!!

These days if some one drives past Rara sahib they claim they are Sant Isher Singh Ji's succesor!!

I definitely respect Baba ji, I just had one question, would anyone know Babaji if they weren't in DVDS, CDS?

Do media companies have a hand at which babajis are more popular?

I honestly think baba ji should go to all the small pinds, where they have caste issues, it seems like they come here, but I dont' think none of the babaji's have affected the youth of Canada/States as Bhai Bikramji Singh ji did.

However, Baba ji is awesome parcharak, everyone should go... IF you can find room :)

ive been reading this thread and many people have alot of bad to say about babaji. he even says that alot of people say stuff about him too..he said this last night too.

he said hes nothing, that if anything good is seen in him its satgurus kirpa. if theres anything bad seen from him, he is truly sorry and begs for forgviness.

he said the good people see from him isnt his doing, its the sangats kirpa bouncing right back from him...its really them reflecting back off him.

he also stated that we shouldnt take bad frmo anyone but good...and that we should go to all jathas....

sometimes people just like saying negative for the sake of saying negative, and in turn dont allow other people to suceed in sikhi. if you have a problem with him keep it to yourself...he does 99% more good then he does bad, and if he does do bad he begs the sangat for forgivness...

Guest Akaal108

looks guys, nobody is claiming anyone sant isher singh ji successcor.

I think people are just jealous of his parchar that he does upma of all the sant mahapursh/mandali.

I don't prefer listening to him.. that's my personal choice.. but do you see me slandering him off ??

NO

If you can't say anything good about him.. atleast don't say anything bad about him.

Ignorance breeds hatred and for some people ignorance is a bliss !!!!!!!!!!!!

Karni Apuo Apni Kai Naraie Kaie Door ||