draging sikhi into fashion shows?

BibaKaur

Thats a complete joke!!!!

I really hope this is not the level we need to stoop to in order for girls to appreciate the dastaar!

If this is the image that these girls will adopt, i say stick to your chunnia!

Just another example of the khanda being abused in society!

I think rather a statement should be made by some group or another. But rather than by men who will be seen as being oppressive to the women blah blah blah as usual, let one of the sikh womens group announce that this is not the image of the urban sikh woman! Especially for those adopting the dastaar!

Yes i know its art and nobodu is claiming that these are amritdhari women, and yes anyone can wear dastaar, but the 'artists' have specifically added the religious touch to the work. To say that their influence are our Nihang singhs is just making the whoile deal sooo much worse!!! How do nihang singhs inspire you to make see through tops for women wearing dastaars?! Im pretty sure if u ever told a nihnag singh that these guys were mentioning them as part of their promotional speel or that they inspired these dresses... theyd get quite upset!!!

Fools!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think this is disgusting...A Dastar is our crown, not some fashion statement. If they didn't wear the Khandas, i probably wouldn't be as mad (but still not happy)...look at the second picture, she is wearing the Khanda UPSIDE DOWN...and the clothing she is wearing is disgusting...not to mention the 'facepaint'.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I don't think this fashion show is promoting the wearing of dastaars, look at the pics n her bizarre braided hairstyle :)

I don't think wearing a khanda on ur 'dastaar' while having crazy amounts of makeup on, a see-thru shirt that shows a skimpy bikini shows ppl accepting dastaars more

(not targetting ne1 in particular, sum probably didnt c the other pics so plz forgive me if u feel im targetting u)

so whas this pic representing? http://hindustantimes.com/wfsf/high/2005/0...high1327039.jpg

is that supossed to b a kachera? if it is no.gif:)

this is pretty disgusting

sum1 shud talk to the ppl about this