Anyone know of most pumping up refreshing shabads

Ryu Hayabusa

I know everyone who does shabads do it to the best of their abilities however some shabads appeal to the youth way more then others. I'm looking to burn a cd with the most uplifting and refreshing shabads. I had heard some a while back where the sangat really gets into them. ^_^

Can you give me a shabad or 2 and the url where I can download it. wubb.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MKhalsa, how did you forget BHAI PRABHJOT SINGH JI?

Listen to Bhai Sahib's kirtan from the June 12 2003 local cali raen subaaee.

Also check out Bibi Gurpreet Kaur Ji's kirtan from the same program.

You can use the Waheguroo search engine to find more of Bhai Prabhjot Singh Ji's kirtan.

Other good kirtanis to look for are: Bhai Varinder Singh Ji and Bibi Harjeet Kaur Ji (Moge Vale).

Do a search for them on keertan.net and ikirtan.com

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Sadhsangat,

The best shabad i have heard on the net was total bir raas. Believe me it gets you pumped up. The shabad is called Jhagerdang Nagardang Bagardang Bajae on the following website

www.namdhari.faithweb.com/radio.htm

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Sadhsangat,

The best shabad i have heard on the net was total bir raas. Believe me it gets you pumped up. The shabad is called Jhagerdang Nagardang Bagardang Bajae on the following website

www.namdhari.faithweb.com/radio.htm

Oh my God,

that website you showed me, it seems as though they are treating that guy as their guru.

Veerjee,

Before you start judging me i am not a namdhari. If you are not aware they are a sect of sikhs who still have a living guru. They believe Satguru Gobind Singh Jee didnt ascend to heaven at hazoor sahib but lived for 151 years under the name of bhai Ajpal Singh!!!

Read about it.

I only go onto their website for the raag keertan as they stick to original rehit of raag keertan which seems to have disappeared from modern day sikhi. lus they do keertan without the Vaja which sounds better as thats what it was probably like during the times of the Gurus.

The other good thing about them is that they do a lot of Bani including the Dasam Bani. There is the Akaal Ustat, Chandi Charitar, Chandi Di Vaar and Ugardantee on that page to download. The Banis are pure bir raas also.

They do more then the 5 Banis we do but the down points being they still have a living guru, dont believe that the guru took amrit from the 5 beloved and they perform Havan which is a Hindu tradition.

The british created them to destroy Sikhi and they have remained ever since. But credit where it is due also i bet alot of them focus on Bani and the name of God more then we do.

I have mutual respect for them but am not one of them.