When Kumi was a kid

`KuMi´

When i went to the gudwara wid ma dad yehh, he used to go and do his paath thier wiv his black gutka, nehooo wen i went thier i used to get bored (anooo me liccle baddd kiddd) but wa i used to doo is seperate the fake singh wiv paags, i used to look on the top yehhh too see if it was flat or if he had a guti, was funni cus i spotted baree ppll wiv flat tops, i used to giv dem evil's nd got shouted at by daddyyy - Happened in Sohoraad gudwara

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SScom

i bet theres a kid somewhere who goes to the Gurdwara who tries to spot singhs to see if Singhs have drawn on a fake beard...! (No offence Kumi..!)

i bet theres a kid somewhere who goes to the Gurdwara who tries to spot singhs to see if Singhs have drawn on a fake beard...! (No offence Kumi..!)

97307[/snapback]

Haw, u just never know these kids thses day there sooo Elthy hunna,

and leave tha fake dhari outa it ok, it made me luk olda!! aint guna show u the unedited pic cus i look like a lil baby

when i was a kid i used to go turn off hte lights in the gurdwara, and turn on the fanz,.. oh And when i dint wana eat roti in langar, id finish my water, turn the glass upside down and hide the roti in there, so everyone will think i finished everythin even my water.. then when id put ma thaali (tray) in the kitchen, the first thing id do..?? =

!!! R U N !!!!

Oh.. sorry did i mention that we used to hide the rotiya under the chadhars too? but that used to be a joint effort, durin panjabi skool days with the ladz, so i take no responsibility for that.. peer presure man!

Kumi... giv us a shout when u out yo nappies, lil baby...

dhudhoo peena?

heheh

pul chuk maaf (escpecially after this post) 8-) wacko.gif:) @

wjkk wjkf

Guest SScom

when i was a kid, i went to Harimandir Sahib and my family lost me! The Gurdwara found me and done an announcement on the tannoys and local radio! ehehehe (my two seconds of fame!)