AMRIT SANCHAAR JUNE 4TH 2005

Does it really matter if the Damdami Taksal sevadars have advertised their name in bold on the posters? NO I don't think it does!

if it dosent matter why did they write it then ?

i know a few students of DDT and they never say there 'taksalis' they just say their gursikhs.

It's the wannabe Bhindrawala who say taksali this and taksali that.

98217[/snapback]

i was gonna say something similar. U get all these young fanatics that go round sayin "oh man DDT is da bomb" or "AKJ are phat" and all that stuff when they dont know jack themselves really. I think its brilliant that amrit sanchaar is being organised. But we dont need people like whoever designed that poster. I mean come on, big DDT logo is larger in bigger than any letter on the poster too. I go by taksaal maryadha myself so dont think im being biased. And Taksali Singh is wrong to post it how he has posted it. We are trying to bring about ekta and this will, like Sher Punjabi stated, will dishearten people and whoever designed the poster n that must know that. So whats the use of doing it when ure disheartening people?

More people would most likely take amrit if the whole "DDT" thing on the poster wasnt there because it would feel more open to all.

My two cents. Forgive my mistakes.

98220[/snapback]

exactly

These type of people dont know nothing about the jathbandis they talk about...

Why do people say Taksali theres no such thing. There is such a thing as 'student of DDT' but if you study at DDT u dont become a taksali u become a Gursikh.

Its stupid labels put on by people to enpower their ego

Whats wrong with just the good old Gursikh word !!!

Wjkk wjkf

Khalsa jio we must look at the positive things what others do, and learn from others mistakes..

Its sad that we are very quick to look at negative stuff..

Lets pls try stick to the topic..

good luck to all those Khalsas that are helpin organisin this amrit sanchaaar, cos i hear there are few amrit sanchaars, and i hope there are many gursikhs who will be ready to die, like All info Paji said.. :)

(Raj Paji??? :) )

Wjkk Wjkf guys

Wjkk wjkf

Khalsa jio we must look at the positive things what others do, and learn from others mistakes..

good luck to all those Khalsas that are helpin organisin this amrit sanchaaar, cos i hear there are few amrit sanchaars, and i hope there are many gursikhs who will be ready to die, like All info Paji said.. :)

Wjkk Wjkf guys

98222[/snapback]

raj paji?

Im not in favour of jatha banay as many people will know!! BUT i didnt read that bit despite the size of the boldness. All i saw was , 4th June 11am, Amrit Sanchar - thats all i felt was needed to be read (and the location of course!!!)

Hopefully next time someone may not advertise the same way but its been done, lets get on with it now and concentrate in supporting and preparing new brothers and sisters and welcome to the panth not turn them away thinking they wont be taking Guru Jil's Amrit!

Those Panj Piyaara represent Guru Gobind Singh Ji. To stand infront of him to give your head is an honor. Lets try and stay on that thought!!!

Apologies if have offended anyone.

WJKK WJKF

Wjkk wjkf

Wjkk Wjkf guys

98222[/snapback]

raj paji?

Im not in favour of jatha banay as many people will know!! BUT i didnt read that bit despite the size of the boldness. All i saw was , 4th June 11am, Amrit Sanchar - thats all i felt was needed to be read (and the location of course!!!)

Hopefully next time someone may not advertise the same way but its been done, lets get on with it now and concentrate in supporting and preparing new brothers and sisters and welcome to the panth not turn them away thinking they wont be taking Guru Jil's Amrit!

Those Panj Piyaara represent Guru Gobind Singh Ji. To stand infront of him to give your head is an honor. Lets try and stay on that thought!!!

Apologies if have offended anyone.

WJKK WJKF

98224[/snapback]

Lets hope people learn from this mistake !!!

its strange how ppl are always quick to cuss ddt, but no one ever cusses other jathays ie akj. don't get me wrong i have no links with neither jathay. im not even amritdhari i just get on with my life and live like a normal person, but i have noticed that ppl are quick to cuss ddt but more tolerant with other jathays. why is this the case?

Erm,

I'm not taking sides, however, I will say, the true fact is, this amrit sanchaar is being organised by students of Damdami Taksaal - however, the amrit is still one, that of Guru Gobind Singh Sahibs - however we all know that the marayda is different to other jathabandi's for a number of reasons.

I do not want to say one is correct or in-correct, but at the same time, I don't see the problem with stating that this particular sanchaar has been organised by taksaal.

It's not about causing divides in the panth etc, it;s about stating a FACT. Those who will give their heads on June 4th - or any other date, regardless of where, will be giving their heads to one, AKAAL.

How about, we all stick to the topic in hand, which of course is, that for those of us who are yet to play that game of Love, Guru Jee is calling... do we dare walk forward...

Waahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Waahiguroo Jee Kee Phatehi!

Firstly, I apologise to all the offended sangat, this was never the case and I truly hope you all can forgive this Maha-moorakh.

Secondly, as you can notice I have altered the original post.

Thirdly, the poster was approved by various students of Damdami Taksal and the text written in the original post is nothing different to that of the poster.

Finally, lets not be quick to look at the points that will not get us closer to Akaal but take on board the things that will join us with Their Charan. If anyone has a problem with Damdami Taksal then go to Guroo Jee and talk Them as its Their School, lets all remember that. And if anyone has a problem with me then go to Guroo Jee and talk to Them as I am Their Humble Servant.

Bhul Chuk Maaph Karnaa Jee...

Please do Ardaas for this Maahaa Moorakh.

Waahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Waahiguroo Jee Kee Phatehi!

MOD NOTE: Topic is closed. We all learn together and its good to see members getting together and learning from any mistakes.