Gurbani With Back Ground Screensaver Project.

Guest Akaal108

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys,

I am afraid the only thing i can do is to make the interval longer and recompile. but its not changble by the user as some some screensavers allow you to do. I had to synchronise the images with sound so there is a bit of a relationship.

for example when there is thunder, you can see the pic of a thunder storm :D rain shows water pics etc.

The whole credit goes to Satpreet who provided/made the pictures, i just did the composition and compilation tongue.gif

The whole credit goes to Satpreet who provided/made the pictures, i just did the composition and compilation

I fully agree, satpreet peenji did most of the work, god knows how long it took her to interconnect gurbani quotes with correct back ground...its not easy at all.. you defaniately need loads of skills.. Defaniately peace of creativity and art.

I request her if she has more time, to continue doing such projects, i can chip in again and help her out with simple stuff like= background files, background music and overal compilattion. I be defaniately time effecient this time.

She is defaniately great asset in this seva.

Please somebody get her back online.. i m lost touch with her no.gif

also amardeep veer ji, i just look at the screen saver..amazing back ground music... where did u get it? is there more this type of instrumental? compleltely mind blowing,, its serene as well - classical instruments goes well with gurbani quotes. :TH:

:D

Ok basically i was lookin at this project-

>>> http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/ <<

i got the full screen saver..it's amazing way to inspire people...when i was watching the presentation... i was thinking if something similiar to that can be done as in putting gurbani quotes and english translations on inspiring back grounds.. i saw satpreet's (Simran9) work .. it's absoultely marvelous.. may be she could help in a team work where we can first collecte great back grounds and then she can put inspiring quotes from gurbani with english translations and then programmers like - amardeep singh can compile them together into a screen saver format.

that above site is great example how effective the vistual presentations can inspire people.

just have a look at the full version of that presentation ..it could be downloaded from :

right click and save target

>>> http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Pictur...viewwithrab.exe <<<

it's about 5 minutes long..short but beautiful...whoever see's it first falls in love with it...

perhaps we can have 100/200 back grounds ...gurbani quotes with english translations and then compile them together with sound- instrumental file...i got few raag instrumental files which will be well suited for this project...

let me know what you guys think..i m well excited already..lol

The link doesnot works for me(I know post is very old but if) It is possible that one of you can upload(interviewwithrab.exe) it on sikhsangat or somewhere else and post a link again. Thanks!!

Ok basically i was lookin at this project-

>>> http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/ <<

i got the full screen saver..it's amazing way to inspire people...when i was watching the presentation... i was thinking if something similiar to that can be done as in putting gurbani quotes and english translations on inspiring back grounds.. i saw satpreet's (Simran9) work .. it's absoultely marvelous.. may be she could help in a team work where we can first collecte great back grounds and then she can put inspiring quotes from gurbani with english translations and then programmers like - amardeep singh can compile them together into a screen saver format.

that above site is great example how effective the vistual presentations can inspire people.

just have a look at the full version of that presentation ..it could be downloaded from :

right click and save target

>>> http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Pictur...viewwithrab.exe <<<

it's about 5 minutes long..short but beautiful...whoever see's it first falls in love with it...

perhaps we can have 100/200 back grounds ...gurbani quotes with english translations and then compile them together with sound- instrumental file...i got few raag instrumental files which will be well suited for this project...

let me know what you guys think..i m well excited already..lol

The link doesnot works for me(I know post is very old but if) It is possible that one of you can upload(interviewwithrab.exe) it on sikhsangat or somewhere else and post a link again. Thanks!!

Here is the updated download link:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Othe...viewwithrab.exe

sorry for about the previous link, host got migrated.

• 2 months later...