Why Khalastan won't Survive?

"I'll reserve my praise and "khalistan zindabad" shouting untill i see some serious results when our homeland is made. "

There are those who like Baba Deep Singh, fight against all odds. There are those who say "Panth Wasse, main ujrah!" There are those who like Sukha and Jinda eat Barfi at hearing the Fansi sentence. There are those, mere Guru Ki Mahhan sant-sipahi who live to die. Dhan hai GUru Ka KHalsa, Dhan hai teri Qurbaani, dhan dhan is khalse de chamakdee sitaare.

Then there are those who are spectators. Those who wait rather than act. We are like this now.

Guest Akaal108
I'll reserve my praise and "khalistan zindabad" shouting untill i see some serious results when our homeland is made. no.gif   no.gif

98898[/snapback]

good reply mate LOL.gifLOL.gif

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

i agree with the khalsa fauj, we fightin amongst ourselves, how can we rise n fite others.

i speak from experience, i had such a close frend, we were propa close, n he dublecrossed me n his family cz he disagreed wid me ova da rehat etc.

this is where we fail

but what is "Khalistan"??

for me it is not just a state with a name

its a lot of things

including my own state of mind/being/self/sangat/spirit

i am Khalsa

the place where i am right now i wish to call Khalistan - if i can uphold the qualities/mentality/spirit of a Khalsa wherever i go - or wherever a Khalsa may reside or be in a particular time can be/is Khalistan...

(i hope i am making sense)

it doesn't matter about a seperate country - yeah it matters we dont have rights in India or whatever BUT before we receive our own state let's make ourselves worthy enough to actually get one!

bhukl chuk maaph for anything expressed out of turn

• 2 weeks later...

First we need to get rid of Word "Khalistan".. What is it?? Land of Khalsa?? What about hindus or muslims? Khalistan word never was in our history before 1947, so why now? "Punjab" word is good as it represent the region. It's wise not to use word "khalistan" because there's not many khalsa left in punjabi anyway)

Second, Heard about Raja Ranjit Singh? How Sikh nation "Punjab" did good in 18th century?? I think that's what we need if we have punjab as different land.

So, the only way for PUNJAB to survive will be to read,write,speak punjabi, promote punjabi, get rid of religious leaders, see all religions as equal and upheld LAW & ORDER. Thats the only way to survive. And these are the only things that sikh politics lacks of..

First we need to get rid of Word "Khalistan".. What is it?? Land of Khalsa?? What about hindus or muslims? Khalistan word never was in our history before 1947, so why now? "Punjab" word is good as it represent the region. It's wise not to use word "khalistan" because there's not many khalsa left in punjabi anyway)

Second, Heard about Raja Ranjit Singh? How Sikh nation "Punjab" did good in 18th century?? I think that's what we need if we have punjab as different land.

So, the only way for PUNJAB to survive will be to read,write,speak punjabi, promote punjabi, get rid of religious leaders, see all religions as equal and upheld LAW & ORDER. Thats the only way to survive. And these are the only things that sikh politics lacks of..

100702[/snapback]

and again i wish i could agee to u but ..no...i just cant ....so your saying that our religion needs no homeland??...every religion has a homeland ..so please dont worry about muslims and hindu's because they have iraq and fiji and even india ..but wat country do we have??..and talking about punjabi that is not our language either we are just known as punjabi's becuase we live in punjab and we should be known as khalsa when we will live in khalistan...our given language by the sikhs was gurmukhi..NOT punjabi get that through ur head...and talking about taking sikh leaders off isnt agood thing to say because leaders like simranjeet singh mann are helping fundamentalists like me ..maybe not moderates like some people..anyways thats al i have 2 say for now..bhull chuk muaff _/\_

gurfateh!!