Tabbeh rosse jageyo

Guest SaintSoldier
the dvd is brilliant but the same cannot be said about the person presenting it. he has been reported to the akal takhat about his low character, so be warned.

The Jathedar of the Akal Takhat is Vedanti, need I say more?

Before commenting on any one else, kindly tell us what u have done for the panth.

Sukhpreet was offered bribe by the RSS and also threatened when he refused. Amar, the author of "Deeva jalda riha", was attacked while he was travelling with his family. People sitting in the comforts of their homes in the West can not fathom the hazards Gursikhs are facing in the fight against RSS and other anti-Sikh elements.

A few Federation members based in Canada and engaged in drugs trade were instrumental in reporting Sukhpreet to Akal Takth Sahib, since he had substantial proofs against them. These members have admitted to carrying out ill-legal activities on tape. All these proofs have been submitted to Akal Takth sahib.

The biggest factor which has hampered the succeess of the Sikh struggle

is the presence of black sheep in our panth. Pls be beware of them and dont let them stab the panth in the back as they had done earlier during the days of militancy.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

'mann quarm layee qurbaan', which gurdwara sahib are you going to show the dvd at?, plz let me know, also the topic was not started to slander off jathebandees or certain individual (we all know that BADAL is a PRAT and others that are his dogs are even bigger prat, we all know about whos involved with the RSS etc),

THE TOPIC WAS STARTED TO RAISE AWARENESS AND SO THAT THIS DVD CAN BE SHOWN MORE WORLDWIDE, and wwith guru jiis kirpa at every gurdwara sahib, therefore i would be greatful if the sangat could try to ask the comitees or whoever and start getting this dvd out there, there are always going to be allegations against everyone, however we should know ourselfs which ones are likely to be correct and which ones incorrect, the singh fdonig the seva of the cd ses at the end 'if i live or not' --- in simple terms, so he obviously knows what hes doing and ent afraid, anyway try to do your best and stay in chardi kalla

akkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

vaheguru ji ka khlasa, vaheguru ji ki fathe

It is a great video. I don't know what people are talking about. The guy is doing something that even some of the so called puratan jathebandis haven't done. Damdami Taksal is starting to help out now though. They have been in protests against ashutosh, and now arya smaajee sunny d. Nihung have to get going. You know like how the nihungs say that they take bhung so they can prepare for war. I don't know log their bhung preparation takes. I know nihungs who have died from overdose of bhung. Nihungs have to get off bhung and get thier act straight.

Good for taksal to help in protests.

Khalsa Panchayat has been the most active for a number of years now. Damdami Taksal, Dal Khalsa, Shiromani Khalsa Dal, and other various jathebandis have now started to help Khalsa Panchayat. The mission is to stop the spread of fake babas and exposee them. Asutosh is going downhill and is about to die. Bhaniyara has been kicked out to hariyana.

Tabe Rose Jaageo is a great lecture. From his comments. There is no way he can be of a low character. He is a person of great character. Don't listen to crappy RSS propaganda.

I don't know him or anyone.. but from our history.. i would say.. if you didn't worked with him or anyone.. or if you don't know them real good.. then don't trust that easily..

This is what happened with kala afghana.. he gathered the support first by being pro-khalistani and then later on he became really against sikhi teachings.. So before giving support you should be careful and take time to think whether your support gonna have positive or negative effect on his/her character.