who is your favorite ragi jatha.

U guys really need 2 lighten up and get away from this fundamental thinking.

anyone that can get closer to guru ji, let it be through raag/light kirtan/katha/kavi/taarnas etc is doing something good! u people really got to stop thinking backward.

As long as they do not disrespect Guru Jis teaching, at the end of the day the only thing, that is different is the style.

u seem to be quick at pointing out bad things in people u shud also look at the good that they are doing.

and for your information sahib singh

Bhai Harjinder Singh has an extensive knowledge of raags, he learnt from the missionary college in amritsar, just because not every shabd he sings is in raag does not mean he is a pakandi kirtani.

it seems u need to get ur facts right before u speak, look into what ur saying before saying it and furthermore it seems that instead of trying to unite people together ur trying to just cause trouble

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

My Fav is Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji Sri Nagar Wale.

Sahib Singh may not be knowing it, but yes, he has a vast knowledge of Raags. I have had the honor of doing reyaaz with bhai sahib for sometime. While doing reyaaz, the only style you wil hear from him is classical. He is a real gem. Pakhandi??? he is miles away from pakhand. The man as humble as him and a true gursikh is one of the very few Kirtania who is nitnemi, and does keertan with pyaar.

I remember once in Ludhiana , we invited him to do keertan. That night, he had to rush his mother to the hospital ( she is no more). After admitting her to the hospital he came to do keertan. I think that night, he was so much INTO it that we decided to let him take as much time as he wants. Bhai sahib did keertan for about 90 mins and not a soul moved. He sang a shabad "Dukhia Dardmand, Dar ayea, bahut Pyaas jawab na paya" in such a soulful manner that it moved sangat to tears. He has not recorded that shabad yet.Mind you, he did not come there to collect money. He just wanted us to pray for his mother. He is one of the very few raagis, who still preach and not merely sing.

Jasdeep Singh

U guys really need 2 lighten up and get away from this fundamental thinking.

anyone that can get closer to guru ji, let it be through raag/light kirtan/katha/kavi/taarnas etc is doing something good! u people really got to stop thinking backward.

As long as they do not disrespect Guru Jis teaching, at the end of the day the only thing, that is different is the style.

u seem to be quick at pointing out bad things in people u shud also look at the good that they are doing.

and for your information sahib singh

Bhai Harjinder Singh has an extensive knowledge of raags, he learnt from the missionary college in amritsar, just because not every shabd he sings is in raag does not mean he is a pakandi kirtani.

it seems u need to get ur facts right before u speak, look into what ur saying before saying it and furthermore it seems that instead of trying to unite people together ur trying to just cause trouble

• 7 months later...
Well, I don't have a specific one no.gif

But, I sure love Taksali Jatha's blush.gif

For Sants, I love them all :devil:

Taksali Jatha's dont exactly do Kirtan.... rolleyes.gif

I'll listen to ANY Kirtan, but i only get anand from Hazoori Ragi's. Katha's top me most though.

Of course they do