Bomb blasts in 2 halls screening Jo Bole So Nihal

nanosecond

I feel it's the conspiracy of the Hindu Fascists like BJP,RSS,bajrang dal, on eve of the 1 year celebration of UPA govt headed by a Sikh.

By this

1)they kill/injure Sikhs (bcoz lot of Sikhs wud be seeing that movie),

2)give bad name to Sikhs that they are terrorist and violent

3)Sikhs wud be questioned/arrested/tortured for this incident....already saw a bit of it on Zee News

3)Mock the current Govt (headed by a Sikh) on it's 1st anniversary

Multipronged approach by Hindu Fascists

99470[/snapback]

1) Why would lots of Sikhs go to see the movie, when they have been protesting against its release ?

2) Why thy not done this earlier ?

3) Police have so far only arrested a muslim who they say is a member of the LeT.

4) How will it mock the central government, this is a matter for Sheila Dixit the head of the Delhi sarkar.

People have been injured etc and people on forums are already spinning fantasy conspiracy theories. Some say it is ISI or RAW others are blaming RSS etc next we will have people blaming a radical group comprised of communist midgets.

1 dead and 50 injured, some r very citically injured,

thats what i read in the paper

so far nobody has claimed responsibility of this attack,

lets all pray no sikh has anything to do with this,

this could be a conspiracy coming from pakistan to disturb the peace between hindu's and sikhs, which would divert the govt/media's attention from muslim terror groups for a while

1) If u see the news, u can see lots of Sikhs around the site of incident....than u normally see in cinema hall in delhi.

Not all Sikhs have protested against the movie and many Sikhs watched the movie out of curiosity. After all, the name is a Sikh Slogan

2)didnt get ur question clearly.....but if this bombing has been done by a non-sikh....then defamation is one big objective. Fascist Hindus have always been after sikhs

3)Yeah Police have arrested a Muslim......a Muslim is always a 1st target of police if anything goes wrong in india...next is perhaps a Sikh or christian....last is hindu....remember after gujarat riots.....police arrested about 100 people out of which 1 was Sikh and rest Muslims....no Hindu was arrested.

4) It mocks the congress party which is both at Center and state and interestingly the central govt was celebrating 1 year of power a the time the bomb blasts occured....headed by a 'Sikh'. Moreover although this is a state govt domain but Center is always reponsible.....if it was not...why wud manmohan singh go to see the victims in hospital.Law and order is responsibility of both state and center

I dont conclude as to who has done this....but i am just framing one possibility that is quite strong.......but anyways u may never know the truth.....cant trust indian/delhi police

I dont see a SIkh millitant organisation bcoz this is too petty issue and Sikhs havent bombed innocents for biiger reasons

BJP sees ISI hand in blast

http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/may/22blast1.htm

Vijay Kumar Malhotra, chief whip and spokesman of the Bharatiya Janata Party, said that the twin bomb blasts in two Delhi cinemas on Sunday evening were the handiwork of the Inter-Services Intelligence to defame the Sikh community.

Malhotra told rediff.com that the government should step up vigil and bring the culprits to the book. "The miscreants carefully selected the two theatres where the screening of the film Jo Bole So Nihal was going on. This film is controversial but I do not believe that any Sikh would do this sort of work," he said.

Malhotra condemned the incident and expressed his sympathies for those injured in Satyam and Liberty cinemas.

Delhi police public relations officer Ravi Pawar denied any deaths. Asked how a private television channel had been saying that three people had died, Pawar said that the channel had earlier put the toll at eight.

"As I speak to you I have no report of the deaths. Investigations in the matter are on," he said.

http://www.sikhsangat.org/publish/article_35.shtml

Sikh organisations protesting against the film have, meanwhile, served an ultimatum to the producer and the Centre to stop its screening worldwide. Their objections have to do with certain scenes of the movie and its title. In one scene, scantily clad girls are shown chasing hero Sunny Deol with quotes from the Sikh scriptures playing on the soundtrack.

Jo bole so nihal, they contended, was a phrase which could be used only inside a gurdwara or on the battlefield. Its use for a movie title was ‘‘absolutely unthinkable’’.

1) If u see the news, u can see lots of Sikhs around the site of incident....than u normally see in cinema hall in delhi.

Not all Sikhs have protested against the movie and many Sikhs watched the movie out of curiosity. After all, the name is a Sikh Slogan

2)didnt get ur question clearly.....but if this bombing has been done by a non-sikh....then defamation is one big objective. Fascist Hindus  have always been after sikhs

3)Yeah Police have arrested  a Muslim......a Muslim is always a 1st target of police if anything goes wrong in india...next is perhaps a Sikh or christian....last is hindu....remember after gujarat riots.....police arrested about 100 people out of which 1 was Sikh and rest Muslims....no Hindu was arrested.

4) It mocks  the congress party which is both at Center and state and interestingly the central govt was celebrating 1 year of power a the time the bomb blasts occured....headed by a 'Sikh'. Moreover although this is a state govt domain but Center is always reponsible.....if it was not...why wud manmohan singh go to see the victims in hospital.Law and order is  responsibility of both state and center

I dont conclude as to who has done this....but i am just framing one possibility that is quite strong.......but anyways u may never know the truth.....cant trust indian/delhi police

I dont see a SIkh millitant organisation bcoz this is too petty issue and Sikhs havent bombed innocents for biiger reasons

99511[/snapback]

1) I was watching the events unfold live on Star News yesterday and on the scene there were a few Sikhs but they were more than outnumbered by non Sikhs.

2) If they wanted all they wanted to do was to defame Sikhs why have there been no such incidents in the past.

3) Could it just be that the person behind it was a Muslim ?

4) Out of compassion a PM would go to see victims in most countries.

I too do not think a Sikh organisation was responsible, they have been inactive for a long time and this as you say is a petty issue.

Anyway whoever was reponsible, the almighty Waheguru will deal with them.