Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?

You don't understand?

See, let me explain... this 'famous Sikh' of yours is the prime minister of the country that has raped your Sikhi - quite literally. The country that has burnt alive your Guru - quite literally - the country that is now not a country but a mass grave of over 250,000 brothers and sisters of MINE - Quite literally.

Hold on thou, you don't understand what "we lot" have got against "famous" Sikhs in India.

You see, this "famous Sikhs" as you put it, is in a position to help bring justice to those broken shattered homes of my mothers and fathers, those who lost their sons and daughters in the fight for freedom and justice... Those brothers who had to watch their sisters lose their honour in front of their very own eyes. You see, penji... this man, instead of touching the feet of Dhan Sree Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj is seen touching "a holy man" - now I am not denying this mans a holy man, he may be one.... but for him as a Sikh to be seen touching his feet - well... I agree with Jagtar paaji. Is he a Sikh in disguise.... IS HE A SHEEP IN LIONS CLOTHING?

I damn well think so!

Baba Deep Singh Jee Shaheed = FAMOUS SIKH OF INDIA...

think about it.

no he is a sikh (if i'm not wrong....he looks like one anyway)

and a MATURE, SENSIBLE person would respect other religions 

i don't understand what have you lot got against sikhs in India(the famous one's)

would you care to explain

Sikhi is a way of life, not only a religion ur born into, sista... Let alone, about being a good Gursikh, its about being a good human.. Because he has got a very high position, dont mean we lick his <admin-profanity filter activated>? What is he doing for Sikhs. HE cant even help bring justice to those innocent sikhs who have been killed over the last 21 years and before that.

Please could you tell me which FAMOUS Sikhs u on about, sis?

KPS Gill? KS Brar?

Yeh safe, i would respect a highly spiritual guy that has love with the one lord and a true believer, however, the only feet i would touch and put ma head down to, is Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, who is out ONLY TRUE Guide in life and that can show us the correct path.

This is just my thoughts..

> PHUL CHUK MAAF <

Vjkk Vjkf

Not everybody who says there religious actually are- back in the day of the Gurus there were plenty of parkhandi Saadhs and religious people that would bleed people dry and be more immoral than anyone else.

One must not accept people as religious automatically because they call themselves so.

Posh- what some people have against the famous sikhs is that out of the whole sikh community they are the few with any power or influence on society at large. Yet they choose to do nothing and if anything in many cases of 'sikh politicians' they turn out to be the greatest sellouts that anybody could ever have found in the Panth. Those within the Panth are our own worst enemy.

Sarbloh- true pyaar & respect does transcend all religions as Guru Nanak said- you are right. When saying you would touch the fet of any spiritual man you rightly use the word TRULY- as let us not forget Aurengzeb was & is considered as one of the greatest Muslim of all the Moguls & of his time by his community. Also Pandit Nehru and Mohatma Gandhi were considered as 2 of the greatest Hindus of their time by their commnity- even to be incarnations of Krishna. However all these despised Guru Gobind Singh ji & his creation of the Khalsa and so we naturally wouldn't want to be touching their mehlae feet now would we. Besides we have Guru Granth Sahib ji and so long as he is our Guru we needn't look for solice in the feet of mere mortals.

Peace

wat the hell u mans are mad "posh" jatti wat u on, manmohan singh a total knob

he a indian government puppet and wat hell is he doing, ame man lets my brothers back home die and be imprisoned for no reason, my sisters raped infront of thier families and my little brothers and sisters be murdered sad.gif:shock: and u calling him a "mature" "SENSIBLE person"..sort it out manmohan is a total _______ i cant even say it not enough swear words in the dictionary and the punjabi one to swear at that ____________ sad.gif:shock: