Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not humble enough to accept it - this new picture just confirms what I feel, shame.

Hmmh... Like I said, I am not denying this man is a holy man, he may well be... in any case, he's a lot holier than I will probably ever even imagine being BUT...

Before Manmohan SINGH is a prime minister of a nation - he is a SIKH - if he attaches the name SINGH to his own, he should act like one - maybe the above actions are that of a SINGH, bowing down with respect and nimerta to one Holy being.

However, for that one picture, how about the hundreds of him remaining silent over justice for the victims of the atrocities of 1984?

IN FACT, we picture him at Indira's memorial service - a SINGH in such a high seat of authority in India - we at last think he may be able to bring a little hope to the family's of those whose lives perished, but NO, this SIKH stays silent. Instead attends functions with those who commisioned those attacks that rocked the very centre of our faith.

This man that is pictured above has said he will eradicate India of ALL SIKHs if he feels necessary - would you be seen at an event with him? Personally, I'd want to rip his head off the same way Sukha Singh and Mehtab Singh did Masa Rangar!

For all those who feel Manmohan Singh is this great man - ask him yourself, write to him and say OH GREAT SIKH PRIME MINISTER - WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE SIKHS?

all i can say that half the people here having heart attacks at this picture are (gustaphi maaf) shere and utter fanatics.

if hindus and muslims did pranaam to the gurus, then why as sikhs can we not do the same for other religions?

or will the sangat say here now that sikhism says we should not pay respects to other people or something distorted like that as so called "sikhs" have done over the years, which makes other people love to laugh at sikhs?

and for sikhs, hes doing alot than anyone else has probably done since maharaja ranjit singh

£10 billion ruppes (or dollars) are being pumped into each holy city for sikhs to improve the cities (such as amritsar)

alot that any sarkaar has done for india.

we all sit here saying "oh sikhi this, sikhi that" and yet we are also the same people who try to make the best out of saying "lets do parchaar to make moonai into singhs"

you can pump as much as you want in this, but you'll never get a good result if people fight over a picture, here we have people with crowns on their heads? if moonai see this, who even have a bit of pyaar in them to become "pyaara" as you guys, i wouldnt be surprised if they went into a barbers, if they sikhs going haywire over an image, they will see aaj kal di sikhs being fanatic. we are being named and shamed in the media, we cannot have more naming and shaming or sikhi will die, and whose fault will that be? some of you may have been taught to turn sher right wing fanatics (gustaphi maaf), but what does guru granth sahib ji say????

do santa ki sewa,

doesnt say do just sikh sants

or hindu sants

or even muslim

just belt up and do sant ki sewa.

i see manmohan singh doing this.

if you had as much authority as manmohan singh and you saw a hindu sant would you stand there?

of course not, you would do pranaam.

gustaphi maaf

Kandola veer... if thats your view, then I'd like to remain a fanatic... because every day in my ardaas, I think of those shaheeds who gave their lives for myself and the likes on great Sikh Manmohan Singh.

Please list all the great things, one, wonderful Manmohan Singh has done for the Sikhs...

You know that dastaar on his head, do you think he value's it more than his life? As any Sikh does...? Would he fight to death to protect it's honour...? So why the silence on the French turban ban?

the list would continue, but I have to get to work...

From, the Fanatic.

wat the hell u mans are mad "posh" jatti wat u on, manmohan singh a total knob

he a indian government puppet and wat hell is he doing, ame man lets my brothers back home die and be imprisoned for no reason, my sisters raped infront of thier families and my little brothers and sisters be murdered  sad.gif   :shock:  and u calling him a "mature" "SENSIBLE person"..sort it out manmohan is a total _______ i cant even say it not enough swear words in the dictionary and the punjabi one to swear at that ____________    sad.gif   :shock:

99563[/snapback]

erm safe

didn't i say i knew nothing about it grin.gif

don't accuse me just coz i didn't kno nuthin "soldier"_khalistani :doh:

i just commented on that pic .....and according to me theres nuthin wrong with it ...so **** off

Lets not judge anyone's Sikhi. I am not very much aware of what Manmohan Singh has done for Sikhs. Being a Congressia, he can't do much even if he wants to. The point is that being a Sikh is no excuse/license to NOT respect saints of other faiths and claim your or your faith's superiority over others. Lets not forget the nimarta of Guru Ram Das Jee, who was asked by Baba Srichand as to why He had such a long beard, to which Gurujee replied "To wipe the dust from the holy feet of the saints like you". This is our Gurujee :doh: and this is us, arguing over a picture wacko.gif

firstly ya need 2 chill "SOLDIER"_khalistani

n secondly i aint favourin him or anythin ....now what ever else bad stuff hes done or the stuff he aint doin for us sikhs...i wasn't talking about that ..yeah??

i was on about the pic...i said i didn't think it was/is wrong becoz frankly speakin he aint doin nuthin wrong....hes respectin the otha religion...

and remember what goes around comes around ....so if he respected the hindu guy ...the least you can expect is him n maybe sum other Hindus respectin SIkhism & SIkhs

and i think with that we can end our arguement/cursing

and if you still don't get what am tryin 2 across to you ....U'VE GOT ISSUES WHICH U NEED 2 SORT OUT ASAP blush.gif

If Mehtab Singh says that this Swami is legit then, hey, I believe him, cause Mehtab Singh is gangsta. I saw the pic and noticed how Manmohan Sio was doing the full two-handed touching of the feet, kinda looked like he was bowing down, but anyways I agree with you guys that touching people's feet is a show of respect in eastern culture, i mean for example would we mind if a sikh touched the feet of Mother Teresa?

However, I also agree with rKr and the others who have been called "fanatics." we are all arguing about two things here. First of all, manmohan Singh is getting ripped on in this thread because he is basically a worthless leader as far as getting Sikhs justice in India. This is the main reason why rKr and jagtar Singh, and khalistani are ticked. As, sikhs, we had a lot of faith in him. I mean punishing people who killed thousands of innocent Sikhs should not make the citizens of India unhappy, SHOULD IT?! It is really sad that giving sikhs justice in India is political suicide for a Sikh politician, the Prime Minister for that matter.

Manmohan Sio celebrates the shaheedi day of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Singh, I mean as a Sikh that's kind of low, very low. This kind of pic just annoys "fanatics" because it seems like the first "sikh" prime minister is a tool.

Anyways, I think we all agree that showing respect to all people is accepted in Sikhi. Also, I think we all agree that Manmohan Sio is just another Indian Prime Minister, meaning he can't do anything to punish the guilty because that would insult and anger the great people of India.