Is Manmohan Singh a Sikh in disguise?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i had photoshop 7, i could perhaps say, but i dont.

i did show to someone this image who came back and said this was a fake. he said he checked the roots of this pic, and said it was edited in abode photoshop and was taken from an olympus camera.

he does not want to be named, so i wont say who said this to me.

you have not said where you got this pic from jagtar singh ji.

gustaphi maaf

99662[/snapback]

THIRD TIME

singho, try looking at the root of the image of when and how much has been edited. The roots of the photo tell us its an Olympus Camera which has taken A PICTURE of him, and it tells us tha no professional journalist took it, cause professionals use Sony not Olympus due to the Carl Zeiss vario lense! The picture has been edited in Adobe Photoshop 7.

99796[/snapback]

FOURTH TIME - LOOKS LIKE KHANDOLA CAN ONLY COUNT TO TWO

FOURTH TIME - LOOKS LIKE KHANDOLA CAN ONLY COUNT TO TWO

AND THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT SOMEONE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO NAME CALLING AND ALSO DOESNT KNOW TERMS OF EXPRESSIONS. LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

saying "twice" is another way of saying you have said it quite a few times...more than once...something i will not deny.

but now that this debate has been dragged from manmohan singh doing pranaam to petty name calling as micheal howard did to tony blair in the end of the election...which kind of cost him the election just shows how weak the sikh dharam has really gone now... childish primary school name calling maybe your thing, despite your most likely to be more bazurg than i am, but its not my kind of thing.

i say no more

gustaphi maaf

that's it. there is only one thing to do now, Kandola and Jagtar singh gotta take a picture together (Sony or Olympus camera, whateva)posin together and making up. 

peace, the sangat has spoken.  :doh:

99923[/snapback]

now heres some nice cool thinking on this post

everybody let's all calm down and share some parohtae and lussis- (yeah i know i always got food on my mind- mmmmmm parohtae aaaaaaaaaargh)

...anyways now that handbags at dawn is over & done with i hope people will chill and let everyone else back into the playground

rolleyes.gif

Build India of Rajiv Gandhi’s dreams: PM

New Delhi, May 26

“People from all sections of society must work tirelessly, honestly and selflessly in complete unison to build India of the dreams of Bharat Ratna late Rajiv Gandhi, the father of 21st century India,” said Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh at Rajiv Gandhi Memorial function organised by Nehru Brigade.

Under the leadership of a former Deputy Mayor of Delhi, Mr Ramesh Dutta, the Brigade workers brought an urn carrying holy soil from the martyrdom place of Rajiv Gandhi at Sriperumbudur in Tamil Nadu to immerse in the Ganga.—TNS

"how the hell do we do that? we probably live on both sides of the world.

gustaphi maaf"

send each other pics, use adobe to make it look like you guys are standing side by side :doh: the sangat shall forgive you then.

no offense guys I'm just kidding, it's just that when it all comes down to it we care about our community. Jagtar Singh put a legit pic up and the pic was accused of being a fake. Kandola veer ji, you also care about the panth but have different views as to how things should be handled and that is cool. We all have our views, some seem fanatical, some too moderate, some lame, whateva, in the end we al want to see the same thing, the chardi kala of the sikh kaum. So i think after about two or three threads of tongue lashing each other, someone has to be the bigger man, or woman and say cool, i made a mistake or hey i understand where your coming from. I mean if this was real life we would have seen some shoes flying like old school SGPC fighting, and I think we are all born in the west or live in the west, guess it is in our blood to go after each other. But hey i've seen your guys posts and you all want to see sikhi progress and our kaum to flourish, i think unity will be a good start. In the time we spent fighting over this manmohan sio has probably put a hundred wreaths on rajiv gandhi's smaadhi.

peace.