Sant Bhindranwale and the Babbar Khlasa

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait for what?? Why wait?? Are you part of some master plan or something :doh: @ ?? I think most of the cyber supporters of the freedom fighters are fake.. ask singhs how hard it is to stay away from family, bear the torture and hide their identity so on.. guys like you and even me will shiver just by the one joothey of pp.

Neo veeerjee.. i think its not good to spoil the image of the bibi jee.. i think that's more likely to be a hoax by yung punks.. but even if it is true.. things like this should be avoided all the time.. definately on internet.. If we don't avoid than we are one of the reason of having soo many problems in our kaum..

anyway me out...

Guest Akaal108
Neo veeerjee.. i think its not good to spoil the image of the bibi jee.. i think that's more likely to be a hoax by yung punks.. but even if it is true.. things like this should be avoided all the time.. definately on internet.. If we don't avoid than we are one of the reason of having soo many problems in our kaum..

anyway me out...

amen to that bro.. will be careful next time :T:

Wait for what?? Why wait??  Are you part of some master plan or something  :doh: @ ?? I think most of the cyber supporters of the freedom fighters are fake.. ask singhs how hard it is to stay away from family, bear the torture and hide their identity so on.. guys like you and even me will shiver just by the one joothey of pp.

anyway me out...

101139[/snapback]

ur screen name is SINGH rite....singh means lion and a lion isnt afraid of anything get that through ur head and talkin about being away from our family and fighting and giving away our lives for our panth..maybe u cannot do that and maybe u are scared of that but hey dont drag me into that if god ever gives me a chance like he gave the sikhs in 1984' i would leave my family and people to step up and fight for my religion ..so maybe u will not be bale 2 do that but i will...and dont even try saying stuff about me if u dont noe me ...and yes just to mark it u may be fake but me --IM NOT...sorry for bein a bit mean' but u jus pushed me too hard...gurfateh!

Bhai Amolak singh (now in Austrailia)

he speaks very rudely against Taksal and sounds like him and AKJ did everything.

Bhai Joginder SIngh Talwara agreed before 1984 that no rehit issues would be used to split the Panth in them difficult days.
does 1996 count as diificult days? because Joginder Singh Ji did involve the rehat issues when Taksal and AKJ decided to join together.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

100500[/snapback]

waheguru ji kekhalsa,waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, the meeting I mentioned happened in early 1981, when the movement against the Nirankaris was in full flow, and it was just beginning against the GOI. What happened later in the late 80`s and early 90`s was very much different. Many of the best Singhs in both Taksal and BKI had been shaheed by now. The new generation were more freedom fighters because of human rights issues, rather than believing in some kind of specific Khalsa Raj.

Looking back it is easy to blame maryada issues for ruining a movement. It is true raagmala was used extensively to divide the jujarhroos. However we have to look at who was responsible for that. Principally it was the GOI, but the role of Jasbir singh Rode as the Akal thakht Jathedar at that time can not be ignored.

There was no problems between the Taksal of Baba Jarnial singh and the Babbars of Jathedar Sukhdev Singh singh. Both understood their roles and had mutual respect for each others actions. But there were problems between Bibi Harsharan kaur ( now of Panchain) and Jasbir Singh Rode. Incidentally neither were involved in the movement to scale where their beliefs would lead to their shaheedis.

Many people , especially writers of these poor history books used on many websites stated Bibi Amarjit kaur was against Baba Jarnial Singh. This shows very poor research. She never made any statements against him, only Bibi Harsharan kaur did.

In all groups you have the good and bad. I class jathedar Sukhdev Singh and baba Jarnail singh Ji as the good, and jasbir Singh Rode and Bibi harsharan kaur in the latter.

waheguru ji kekhalsa,waheguru ji ke fateh

P.s. Akaal or neo, Or If I remember correctly Barinderjit Singh ( correct me if I am wrong). Please do not stir with false rumours, it is so unbecoming of a Gursikh. A key virtue of a gursikh is a bring clarity of truth where there is doubt and dubda.

Calm down paul singh.. Sure you is lion !! When you do something good for the panth then i will consider you as the man of the word.. otherwise there are lots of ppls who just know how to bark but they don't bite (just like me).. btw.. don't get me wrong.. im one of the guy who grew up watching the khalsa fighting for justice..

me really out.. such a waste of time.. tongue.gif jk

Jagjit Singh you are ranting about who is bad and who is good

I DARE you to talk to Bhai Amolak Singh who you have clasiffied as Good and ask him as for his opinion about Bibi who you classify as bad.

Have a conversation on telephone rite as you have his number OKAY and also record your convo with his agreement

Then transcribe that information and type it down here Alright.

Also upload the telephonic recording as audio file to this message board then we will see what ever CRAP you type on these boards is true or not.

If you cannot do this please give a valid excuse other wise PLEASE keep away from spreading your own imaginations and propagating unture statements.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, the comments I have made may have upset you, but are based on what i have have visually witnessed over the last 10 years.

Maybe Bhai Amolak singh calls bibi ji mata to her face, that is his perogative.

But my comments are my observations, disagree if you may, thats fine, but I do not appreciate silly mails in a threatening manner.

Pyare jio, the comments I have made may have upset you, but are based on what i have have visually witnessed over the last 10 years.

But my comments are my observations, disagree if you may, thats fine, but I do not appreciate silly mails in a threatening manner.

102218[/snapback]

Jagjit Ji

Sant Ji was last seen in 5-6 june 1984 thats is about 21 years ago. RITE

In your own words you have a small expereince for about last 10 years. So I can understand why your statments are so childish and observations far from true.

When faced with the challenge as to back up your statements by having an opinion from the people who were on the seen 21 years ago you seem to come up with 'maybes' and 'their pRerogative'. It seems like you are doing a runner.

So when you are not willing to listen and believe to what 'good people' have to say on the subject and when you were NOT witness to what ever went on between the good and the bad during those times no wise person will make statments like you do on the message boards as you do. Because in your own words you have been on the scene for last about 10 years and MAYBE have heard some stories from another 5 years and to TOP it you dont want to believe what GOOD people have to say for reasons best known to you.

PS What is the following statement by you trying to convey??????

102218[/snapback]

'to her face' and can I please know what he calls her 'behind her back'?

I truly pray that you come out with some sensible reply rather than propagating and churning a rumor mill.