Sant Bhindranwale and the Babbar Khlasa

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, this is not true. Sant ji and the babaars got on very well. I have written about this extensively after interviewing the peronalities involved.

Some books mention it, and like all bad historians, rather than interviewing and doing the research, some writers have just copied those before.

The GOI wanted trouble between the two groups. Sant ji, Bhai Amolak singh (now in Austrailia) and the late Bhai Joginder SIngh Talwara agreed before 1984 that no rehit issues would be used to split the Panth in them difficult days. Everyone stuck to their words.

Also detailed interviews of Bibi Amarjit kaur ( wife of Bhai Fauja Singh) also confirm that much of this is not true. Books claimed she made statemnts against Sant Ji. She did not it was Bibi Harsharan kaur, (now in Panchain).

If you do a search of articles, you will come across much of the research done into this matter. Do not believe everything you hear from self-interest groups, or read in books from dodgy historians.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I'de like to reply by saying that No! BKI and Sant ji did not have problems. If you want, get Sant Jees tapes and listen through and he mentions Shaheed Jathedar Talvinder Singh Babbar. As well singhs did have difference of opinions but the main objectives were all the same.

Bhai Amolak singh (now in Austrailia)
he speaks very rudely against Taksal and sounds like him and AKJ did everything.
Bhai Joginder SIngh Talwara agreed before 1984 that no rehit issues would be used to split the Panth in them difficult days.

does 1996 count as diificult days? because Joginder Singh Ji did involve the rehat issues when Taksal and AKJ decided to join together.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think their was differences between two groups.. but who care now.. they are gone !!!! Wanna be like them.. then first do good in studies.. become good lawyers, doctors, engineers and then do good for punjabi (be it sikh, hindu, muslim, christian) !! That will make our shaheed fighters happy !!!

Guest Akaal108

It's very well known in taksali circles that shaheed bhai sahib bhai fauja singh ji's wife tried to kill sant baba jarnail singh ji bhindranvaley.

N30 wrote:

“It's very well known in taksali circles that shaheed bhai sahib bhai fauja singh ji's wife tried to kill sant baba jarnail singh ji bhindranvaley.”

Oh really?? Well I’ve been around Taksal ‘circles’ since my childhood, and I haven’t heard this type of BS in my life. Some shararatee anti-panthic people have tried to tell lies but I have never heard of Bibi Jee trying to ‘kill’ Baba Jernail Singh Jee Bhindrawalay as you claim. Even the dodgy authors who try to show hate between the Babbars and Sant Jee never claim this BS story of bibi jee trying to kill Sant Jee.

Guest Akaal108
N30 wrote:
“It's very well known in taksali circles that shaheed bhai sahib bhai fauja singh ji's wife tried to kill sant baba jarnail singh ji bhindranvaley.”

Oh really?? Well I’ve been around Taksal ‘circles’ since my childhood, and I haven’t heard this type of BS in my life. Some shararatee anti-panthic people have tried to tell lies but I have never heard of Bibi Jee trying to ‘kill’ Baba Jernail Singh Jee Bhindrawalay as you claim. Even the dodgy authors who try to show hate between the Babbars and Sant Jee never claim this BS story of bibi jee trying to kill Sant Jee.

100777[/snapback]

Hey Hey if taksali could have different version as of how bhai sahib bhai randhir singh ji beleived in ragmalla in his last days then what make soo sure they don't beleive in above? surely, it may be very well an bs... i don't take someone words as gospel truth but i m stating what they think.. if you got problem.. contact them. :e:

Guest A Singh.

Here is an excerpt from an interview with Bhai Fauja Singh's wife, Bibi Amarjit Kaur, taken from August 2004 edition of So Kaheeat Hai Soora.

Usually in the media and in the religious-political groups, you are presented as having been opposed to Sant jee. How much truth is there in this?

There is no truth in this at all. I truly respected Sant Giani Jarnail Singh jee from my heart and will continue to do so. He used to have a lot of respect for me as well. I remember that when we used to meet in the Parkarma, he would say Fateh first and would say over and over, “Well Bibi jee, are you well? Is there any seva…if you need anything let me know. My head bows before you and because you are the wife of a Shaheed, I respect you from my heart.”

Guest Akaal108
Here is an excerpt from an interview with Bhai Fauja Singh's wife, Bibi Amarjit Kaur, taken from August 2004 edition of So Kaheeat Hai Soora.
Usually in the media and in the religious-political groups, you are presented as having been opposed to Sant jee. How much truth is there in this?

There is no truth in this at all. I truly respected Sant Giani Jarnail Singh jee from my heart and will continue to do so. He used to have a lot of respect for me as well. I remember that when we used to meet in the Parkarma, he would say Fateh first and would say over and over, “Well Bibi jee, are you well? Is there any seva…if you need anything let me know. My head bows before you and because you are the wife of a Shaheed, I respect you from my heart.”

100834[/snapback]

Thanks for this dialogue. :doh: