Amrinder's contact with Khalistan sympathisers

And some ppl wonder why a few of our young and old sikhs are confused.

We have some gurdwara's run by militant sikhs, some by "soft" sikhs and hard liners, then there are those who are just there for political gains and to make a name for themselves. Isn't it about time gurdwara's and their leaders were streamlined?

Gives me a few ideas, i think i will work on this in the years to come.

Akali Dal Badal are trying to use this as cheap publicity for their party. Sad thing is that Captain Amarinder Singh was visiting the abode of our Guru Mahraj as a humble Sikh and these Badal lackies are now using this to try and malign him.

Would be great if a few pictures showing some Badal Dal members visiting Dixie Street could be gained to show up Badal for what he really is, an opportunist who does not respect the hukum of Guru Maharaj.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj blessed the House of Patiala when Guru Ji issued a hukumnama in the name of Bhai Taloka and Bhai Rama in which it is written "I reside in your house, you are under the canopy of our blessings" (Hukumnamas No 43, 146, 147). It was because of this Hukumnama that the Sikh misal leaders refused to attack Patiala even when the Patiala Raja aided Ahamd Shah Abdali. Such was the respect for the hukumnama written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj.

Today we have Badal and his stooges openly throwing mud at the House of Patiala, just shows how respectful of Guru Ji's hukumnama Badal and co are.

these guys are funny...

there are so many pics of Badal with Baba Jarnail Singh Ji KHalsa Bhindrawaale and everyone else associated with the dharam yudh morcha...

If Badal was smart he would keep his mouth shut and as for Capt, I think he should bust out some of those old pics of Badal when Badal used to act Panthic, then showed his true colors...

CM’s appearance under ‘Khalistan’ banner genuine mistake: Cong

Tribune News Service

New Delhi, June 22

The Congress today defended Punjab Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh despite the storm kicked off by his opponents over his presence in a Canadian gurdwara, known to be a hub of separatists.

The party accepted the Chief Minister’s explanation that it was a “genuine mistake” and that he was unaware that he was addressing a gathering against the backdrop of Khalistan zindabad” banners.

Responding to questions on this issue at a press briefing, Congress spokesperson Jayanti Natrajan maintained that the CM’s presence at this controversial gurdwara was an “unfortunate coincidence.”

“Nothing further should be read into. Neither should we give any political colour to this issue,” she said, adding that “we should leave it at that.”

Mrs Natrajan maintained that the issue of “Khalistan” was resolved once a democratically-elected government came to power in Punjab over a decade ago.

Terrorism and the demand for “Khalistan” were no issues in the state today, she added.

Asked if Capt Amarinder Singh supported the demand for “Khalistan”, Mrs Natrajan said the Punjab CM was a responsible leader, adding that all Congress Chief Ministers stand “head and shoulders above divisive elements.”

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050623/main2.htm

Oh yeah, Dixie Gurdwara isn't the only Gurdwara that supports the Khalistan movement in Toronto. In fact, I think every Gurdwara in Toronto supports the Khalistan movement. In Dixie Guruwara, you find slogans like "We Love Khalistan" instead of "Long Live Khalistan"

But however, I got to admit that the Khalistan movement in Canada (or at least in Toronto) is kind of dead right now.

this is pathetic. Can't a man go to the gurdwara. Captain Amrinder singh went to dixie road gurdwara to greet the sangat and to do darshan of sri guru granth sahib ji. He wasn't there because of khalistan. Badal is just trying to get votes. This is just one of his other tactics. Badal is the person who thought of making the shaheddi gallery in Akal takht. And most of those singhs are khalistani. What happened then. Why is he prasing Khalistani singhs now? Badal is a fool. SGPC is corrupt now. It's all under the control of Badal. All they think but is the korseey (chair). They're all hungry for power. When Amrinder singh was here he did not say one word about khalistan. Nor did he say it was good or nor did he say it was bad. When badal is gone then maybe we will be able to go in the right direction.

P.S- this is my first time posting here blush.gif :TH: